Alpha

Animal Kingdom

Key's POV

No! This guy can NOT be Prince of the Forest! I mean look at him!!! He looks and acts like a newborn wolf pup!

"You're kidding, right?"

"Does it look like I kid around?" Minho asked.

"No, not really..."

"He looks handsome, if you ask me..."I heard Taemin squeak through all the chatter.

"Is it that surprising to you?" Jonghyun looked at me with his head cocked.

"W-Well, yeah!"

Jonghyun pressed on, "How?"

"...You just don't look like you'd be the one in charge..."

Jonghyun trotted lightly to me and sat down in front of me. His muzzle so close to mine and his eyes so soft and brown like hot chocolate on a winter evening. Thump...tha-thump...tha-thump...

"Then who looks like they could be more in charged?" Jognhyun's head was leaning into mine and his face was dangeriously close to mine. His gaze was sending shivers rattling through my whole body. Tha-thump! Tha-thump!Tha-thump!

"Oh! Oh! I know! Minho~hyung!" Taemin leaped and smiled. Minho flashed a doggy smile at him and I could clearly see Taemin swoon as he turned around. Jonghyun wasn't as close as he was a few seconds ago. But I could still feel his heat near my body. Aish, what's wrong with my body? Am I developing a fever?

"You okay there, Key? You look a little...flustered." Minho's head cocked to the left and raised one of his eyebrows, grinning like a know-it-all.

"I-I'm fine. I think I'm just coming down with something."

"Yeah, sure..." Minho smiled wryly and looked towards Taemin and trotted to him, tongue sticking out and dark tail swaying from side to side.

"Hi, Taemin!" Minho looked like an abnormally playful puppy around Taemin but he was serious around everyone else. Don't you see, idiot?! HE LIKES TAEMIN!!! 

"Whoa! Step away from my baby, overgrown canine!"

"That's kinda harsh..."Jonghyun huffed.

"Yah! Umma! I'm okay! I like Minho~hyung, he's cool." Taemin smiled at me and dear god, was it adorable! I can't resist his puppy eyes! SO. CUTE. AND. WIDE!

"KYAAAAAAA!!!" I ran and tackled Taemin his face in small fox kisses, "Taeminnie! You are so adorable! Ahhhhh! So cute! My little Tae baby is a cutie!!"

"Umma! Umma! Key~Umma! Get of, please! You're embarassing me!" Taemin pawed at my chest and pushed me off.

"I'm sorry Taemin~ah! You're just too adorable!!" I squealed. I turned to look at the notorious wolves and their faces looked stuned. 

".....That was deadly adorable....." Jonghyun pawed at his eyes trying to rub them still in shock. The others just had their mouths open wide and Minho was stunned silent and his eyes were like saucers. Aish, Taemin's aeygo is going to be the danger of us all!

 

Minho POV

I know I shoulldn't stare, I know it's rude when people stare but I can't take my eyes off of that cute little angel of a fox. Whenever I look at Taemin I can see that there is more behind that cute red mask of his. When I first met him, there was this tiny glint of danger in his eyes. If I would have blinked I would have missed it. And that excited me. I instantly wanted to know more about this creature. I wanted to know why his hair is so pretty, why his eyes are so blue that it puts the bluest of oceans to shame and why his eyes twinkled everytime him and Key make contact. Does he like him? Are they more than friends? Did they have ? What the hell? Really, Minho? ? Taemin looks 17!!! Okay, all weird thoughts aside! I wanted to talk to him so after 5 minutes of self-debate I scrapped enough courage, I trotted towards Taemin and smiled, "Hi, Taemin!" I couldn't help but wear the stupid grin I felt on my face as he smiled with his cut little canines and his eyes brightened up to a lighter blue. 

"Whoa! Step away from my baby, overgrown canine!" I heard Key yell at me. er....

"Yah! Umma! I'm okay! I like Minho~hyung, he's cool." And in the next to seconds I was blinded by the most cutest of all faces ever made on planet earth. Taemin, smiling, his little pearly whites, off  and his eyes big as apples, blue like the islands' water, and little red and white tipped tail thumping on the floor. 

Omo.....

"KYAAAAAA!!!" There was a flash of white and then a blur of red under it. Key tackled Taemin and started giving him small fox kisses. Does. Not. LIKE. I could hear my poor little Taemin trying to get Key off, mewling like the cute cat-like thing he was. I would have helped him, if my brain wasn't melting from adorableness overload. 

".....That was deadly adorable....." I heard Jonghyun.

"Grrrrrrrrrr..." I growled so low, that no one else could hear it but my best friend. Jonghyun heard me and his ears perked and without looking he nodded his head. He got the message: He's mine! Don't touch him!

After Key got off, all of our pack except for Jonghyun and I went to go hunt for mice and squirrels. We stayed behind with Taemin and Key.

"What is it that you want?" Key groaned at Jonghyun.

"I kind of want to see how foxes hunt. Care to show me Taemin?" I asked.

"I-If it's okay with Key~umma..." Taemin flashed a smile full of hope and his pupils dialated to increase his cuteness.

"Aish, yes but I want you back at the boulder in no more than an hour, alright?" Key put one of his paws on the floor emphasising on the last word to make himself clear.

"Yes, Umma! Come on Minho!" Taemin sprinted faster than I thought he would.

"Aw, crap! Taemin wait up!!" I ran as fast as I could but the fox-boy has an advantage, he lithe and lean. I'm a little more muscled than him. 

"Taeminnie! Wait! Hold up! Slow down a bit!" I could barely see the end of his white tail until I lost him completely. 

"....Taemin! Where are you?" I slowed down to a walk and sniffed the air. I can't smell him...

"Oooo, Minho...." There's his voice!

"Taemin! Where are you at?" I turned my head hearing a rustle behind me and but there was nothing there.

"Come on, hyung! You're a wolf! How can you not find me?" I walked a little more forwards and the wind blew ever so slightly and I caught a wiff of him in the air. Sniff...sniff....sniiiiiiiiiff. Aha! There it is again!

"Taemin~ah! When I find you...you're going to get it for ditching me like that...."

"That's if...you ever find me!" I heard him giggle. Sniff. He's to my left...I turned but I heard another rustle on my right. Sniff, sniff. Now he's behind me!

I turned and once again, nothing was there!

"Aish! Come one, Taeminnie! Give me a break!" I huffed out and then snifffff. GOTCHA! I threw myself to the left of me and I hit something.

"MEWWW!!" I landed on something fluffy and red....Taemin.

"Waaah! Hyung! Get off! You're really HEAVY!" He was breathing hard under me.

"And...and I think you broke my paw..." I heard him whimper.

"Ah, ! Did I really?!" I was on top of him and he was still under me.

"I don't know, I'm gonna have to turn human for a little to check it thoroughly..." His body glowed a burning, fiery orange and I changed at the same time also. What I saw under me....it was just too.....he was.....beautiful.

 

Taemin POV

I looked up at Minho and...he's.....so handsome....

 

Minho POV

Red, thick, luscious, curly hair and the top of his head...

 

Taemin POV

His chestnut hair reached the nape of his neck and his eyes, an elegant chocolate brown deeper than the oceans...

 

Minho POV

His eyes, so chrystalline blue and so hypnotizing like blue marbles.

 

Both POV

He's.....perfect.....and !?!?!

 

(A/N: Ahhhhh, yes! ! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!  Okay you guys!! My friend Daniella (shout out, to Dani!!!), another loyal kpopper, gave me a replica of the necklace that Lee Minho gave that girl on Boys Over Flowers!!! //death// It was my early X-Mas present from her!! And I squealed really loud in the school lobby that my boyfriend thought that I had an accident! (He heard me from the cafeteria XD) And then she fangirled over the Teen Top stuff I gave her (she flipped you guys, FLIPPED!) Ahhh, and I think this is the last update until after my vacation ;_; buuuuuuuuut that means I get more time to work on the stories on paper (paper is for squares!) with pencils (those are for squares also!) So wait up for me guys!! :) I'll be back soon! Love you for loving me! Comment, subscribe!! Panda is out!!)