Instinct

Animal Kingdom

IKey POV

Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog. Stupid dog!

"Nyaaa! Why do I feel like this! It can't be this idiot, can it?!"

There was a bang near the entrance of the smallish cave. "Key! I'm home~!"

"I'm in the living room, Onew."

Onews brown hair flopped as he walked in along with his rabit ears and his fluffy tail. He dropped a basket of various plants onto the floor, when seeing me huddled on the floor, in human form, freaking out.

"Key! Are you okay?!" The bunny man ran towards me, pulling me up into a sitting position.

"Oh god, Onew! The worst thing in the world just happened today!" I sobbed into his arms.

"What!? What is it?!" He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me, strait in the eyes.

"I-I think...I th-think I found my...my m-mate!!" I managed to stutter the words and I felt Onew tense up. I felt him push hard on me and I went to the ground with a thud.

"Jesus, Key! I thought Taemin was hurt or that there was a forest fire! You're so over-dramatic!" He walked to the basket and headed to the tiny kitchen made mostly up of wood and stone.

"But this is serious! I didn't know I would find him so soon!"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute...is he a..." Onew put his hands on each side on the top of his head and made a silent howling movement.

"Yes...he's a ing wolf..."

"Whoa....well...you're screwed." He laughed.

"You think?!" I hissed at him and he just wiggled his nose at me.

"...Do you like him?" I heard Onew as he was putting the fruits and vegetables away, his back towards me.

"W-What makes you think I would??"

"I don't know. But that blush on your face sure says something different," Onew turned around and pointed to my cheeks. I put my hand to my cheek and sure enough it was heated and sensitive. 

"Ha! You totally dig him!" Onew turned and put the basket under a stone sink and came over to sit next to me.

"I do not...he's just really attractive...actually he's y. Especially in his human form!" I kept babbling,

"He has brown hair spiked up and these big brown eyes and he has peircings and omygod his body is just so delicious and he can be such a cutie sometimes and-"

"Okay, okay, I get it! He's a great guy! What's Prince Charming's name anyways?" Onew propped his head up with his elbow while laying his body down sideways, his head looking up at me.

"...."

"Key....what's his name?" His eyes kind of widened, showing that there was an idea of who it was.

"It's....it's umm....J-Jonghyun..."

Silence

"......No ing way...." Onew sat up and slapped my arm.

"Yes! It's true! The er tackled me while Taemin and I were searching for mice!"

"Key...." Onew looked at me with a sudden worried expression.

"What? What is it?"

"It's almost midnight..." He looked frozen into place.

"Yeah and?" I stared at him waiting for an explaination.

"....Where's Taemin?"

.

 

Taemin POV

"Come on,Minho~hyung! All you've been doing the whole time is staring at Jonghyun~hyung and scowling at him. You need to learn how to have some fun-yaaaaaaaaahh!!" 

I felt someone flinging themselves at me and paws went to my side tickling my sides and I laughed as I opened my eyes to look at my attacker.

"J-Jongh-hyun! S-tooooo-op! Th-that t-ti-tickles!"

"Don't fight it, Taeminnie! You have such a cute giggle." Jonghyun's eyes were bright and smiling and his doggy canines gleaming through his smile. I looked over to Minho~hyung and reached out for him with a paw.

"M-Minho~hy-hyung! H-Help me!" Minho's eyes widened and in that moment he dissapeared and the weight of Jonghyun was instantly pushed off of me. I sat up on my hind legs and turned around and saw Minho~hyung in his human form holding a wolf Jonghyun in his arms, while Jonghyun was struggling to get out of the death grip.

"Rarf!" I heard Jonghyun bark a warning. Let go!

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg..." Minho's growl was too low for me to understand all I picked up was "Mine". And Minho took him into the brush, I guess to talk to him.

"Taemin! Taemin-ah!" I heard someone yell a couple of yards away.

Is that Onew~hyung?

My ears perked up and I turned to where the rustling and voices came from and I barked back.

"Ruff!" I'm here!

"Taeminnie!!!!" Key came into veiw in human form and then Onew in his human form also.

"Umma!" I smiled and turned into my human formed and hugged Key.

"Onew~hyung, what are you doing here?" Onew smiled his handsome smile and replied with,

"Oh you know, hunting for aliens."

"Haha, silly Onew~hyung!" I hugged him and Key~Umma slapped Onew on the arm.

I heard more shuffling coming from where Minho and Jonghyun went off to. Then they both came out in human form and halted when they saw Key and Onew.

"Hello, Kitty. I knew you'd come crawling back to me." Jonghyun stalked towards Key and Key hid behind Onew.

Jonghyun stopped and looked at Onew and then back at Key and then back at Onew.

"Key...who's this?" Jonghyun had hatred in his eyes.

"Mind your own damn business, wolfie." Key hissed and hid behind Onew again sticking his head out around Onew's side.

"Hello~! I'm Lee Jinki. But you can just call me Onew." Onew stepped forward to shake hands with Jonghyun but Jonghyun immediatly took a fighting stance and growled.

"Jonghyun~hyung? Are you okay? It's just Onew. He's a rabbit and he wouldn't hurt you."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."Jonghyun kept growling and his message ran clear, "I don't like you. Stay away and you won't get hurt."

Onew just stepped back where he was, arms crossing in amusement.

"Jong, control yourself, man." I heard Minho to my left. Huh, I forgot he was here...and since when was he right beside me?

"This isn't something I can control, idiot. It's instinct." Jonghyung looked at Onew and Onew just smiled at him like a weirdo that hyung can be. The air got thicker by the second and the atmosphere was deadly. If anyone would have moved so suddenly, someone was going to get attacked.

"Hyung..." I grabbed onto Minho's arm and held it tight, looking up at him as his dark brown eyes melted into mine I realized something, "I'm scared."

 

 

(A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON ENOUGH! Gaaaaaaah~! I truly hope this makes up for the delay(coughcougheventhoughthechapteriskindofboringcoughcough) More info about how the system in this forest works will be more in detail in the next chapter and 2Min will ever so slowly start to fall in love *spoiler* in the next chapter. JongKey (sorry, JongKey shippers, their love won't be figured out until....forever from now....okay I lied it's like 3 more chapters and then they will realize. Well I have to go do some nasty chem. homework. But before I bid thee goodbye...


I had to ._. 

I don't even know....I felt cute today so I'm like "FTW AEGYO! IRRELEVENT!"

Well, comment and subscribe! Hope to update soon! Panda, out~!