Prowl

Animal Kingdom

Jonghyun POV

Sweet...Key in a dress...this day can't get any better...

Key's eyes widened and his cheeks burned a bright tomato red, "G-Get ou-out! I'm t-trying to ch-ch-change!!!" He pushed me out of the closet and slammed the door behind me and I heard him scream in frustration after I chuckled and left.

I sat in on my bed waiting for my little white fox. He came down with tight,  white skinny jeans that had a light gold accent, a v-necked golden, baggy shirt with the sleeves only reaching his elbows and and gold vans and to top it all of he had the white handbag with a gold chain on it. 

"Well don't you look like you just got off the runway..." I wolf whistled.

"Shut up, dog. I'm not to afraid to admit I love clothes and that I make everything look good." He huffed and went to to the mirror near one of the dresser drawers to fix his strands of snow on his head. I stared at him in awe when he pulled out pink chapstick and puckered up to apply. All I could stare at was those lips and I could feel myself drool a bit.

"Why did you invite me here anyways?" I saw his refelction staring at me throught the mirror in a question look.

"I didn't invite you. My parents did." I smiled cheepishly at the floor and laid down on the bed covering my face witha pillow.

"Then why did they invite me and my friends over?" He turned and leaned on the dresser and looked at me, arms crossed.

"Because they wanted to meet you. It's tradition for...nevermind. Be glad you get to eat with the royal family! It's not everyday you get to eat with the prince." I flashed a smile at him and he turned around clearly not satisfied with my answer. 

"Whatever. I'm going to find Taemin..." He was strutting fast towards the door until I got his hand and stopped him from going any farther.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I smiled as I pulled me towards me and I leaned my face close to his. Key's face was getting brighter red by the scond and his body temprature was rising. I could feel his breathe on my lips and his lips pink and full were begging to be touched. I touched his bottom lip lightly and grazed it with my thumb. He swallowed hard.

"Wh-why?" He managed to whimper out.

"Taemin and Minho are getting awfully close. I couldn't walk in there without knowing what they're up to."

With my other hand I traced a line up his spine, over his shoulder, up his neck and traced his jawline .

Key shivered and I could see him melt underneath my touch, his arms prickled with goosebumps as a shaky sigh left his lips.

"You're so beautiful, Key..."

 

Taemin POV

Minho walked me to my room and we lightly chatted about the kingdom and about Minho's job on the way there.

We stopped at a door which I assumed was my room.

"Erm, Taemin..." Minho bit his lip.

"Yes, hyung?"

"You...you have a room mate..." He avoided eye contact and he suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"What? Who is it?" He looked at the door and had a pondering look as if trying to see through the door.

"It's...uhh...m-me..." Minho said in a small soft voice. 

"That's great, hyung~! I hate sleeping alone!" I pouted but I knew what I was really thinking.

Kukuku, I get to see shirtless Minho and sleep with him as well. Aish!! Taemin, what are you thinking!?! That's naughty! He's your hyung! Get it under control!

"Uh, Taemin?" Minho's hand was waving in front of my face.

:Huh? Oh, sorry, hyung, I was just zoning out."

"Want to come inside or are you just gonna stand there?"

"O-Oh, ha..yeah, I'm coming." I smiled and lightly skipped behind Minho and got a good look of the room when he stepped away from in front of me.

"So...whattya think?" He looked nervous, bottom lip stuck between his teeth.

"Omo..." 

The room was so pretty~~ 

"Here, come this way." Minho held my hand and gently pulled me to another door and it revealed a bathroom.

The bathtub was nice and big and there was also a stand up shower~!!

"And this room too..." Minho smiled and dragged me playfully to another door.

"Whoa~!! Minho-hyung!?! Are all these clothes yours!?!" I smiled and looked at him.

"No, half of it has clothes for you, too." He smiled a sidways and dragged me somewhere else. 

"And here is the kitchen..."

"Aww, it's so cute~!" I smiled and he laughed.

"And ooone last room." He smiled at me and touched my cheek lightly with his finger.

"I got this room installed just for you.'

Never in my life would I think that small white door would hold a room for my passion.

"It's......It's.....I....'

"Do you like it? It's not that big...only enough room for a few people to dance in but-"

I didn't realize what I had done until it was over...Minho's arms s around my waist and I had my arms around his neck while I kissed him passionatly. I heard myself whimper because of how amazing kissing him felt. His lips were so soft and his hair in between my fingers were like locks of rose petals. His tongue gently rubbing on my lower lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave.

"Min....ahhh....Minho-hyung..."

The air grew thick and the room got hot and the mirrors began to fog up...

 

(A/N: I'm just setting up the mood you guyyys~! Ohohoho~! *y face* already 2min is getting it on! little 2min ;D Wellllpp....Imma be fat and eat all the chocolate things in the house! Comment and subscribe~! Subbies and comments= chappies! Panda, out!)