Hunt

Animal Kingdom

Key's POV

"Jonghyun..." I don't know why it was happening, nor do I know how it did. Jonghyun silently kissed my lips and he fingers danced up my back and down again. I whimpered softly and tried to regain my typical self but something about him being so close was the most additcting feeling...his skin rubbing against mine...lips to lips and heart to heart I couldn't bear the intensity of the kiss much longer so I pushed him off.

"Wh-why are you playing around with me like this!? First you annoy me then you do things to me and it's so confusing!"

"What? Key, I'm not playing with you! I'm just showing you how I really feel about you!" He stepped closer to me with his lips bright pink from so much kissing and I winced as he slowly put his arms on my waist and slowly pressed himself against me. 

"Look at you...you're shaking...why?" He nuzzled against me.

"I'm just scared of this feeling...this feeling I have towards you." 

"Key...there's no reason to be afraid of me. And for any reason at that. I think this is your first time being in love. And I know it's my first time because when I';m with you all my pressures of being the royal heir to this kingdom dissappear and my mind is only filled with you. Your eyes and how they taunt me to come closer and your lips just begging to be kissed. Key you're so beautiful..."

I didn't know what to say nor what to do. So I stood there as he my lips, stealing my gaze into his chocolate brown orbs.

"I....I think we...we should head down to th-the dining r-room..." I managed to stutter out. He looked at me a bit confused and my cheek and kissed my forehead once, gently.

"Alright, but you're sitting next to me. There's something you should hear."

 

Minho's POV

I've waited for this ever since I laid eyes on this beautiful creature. I Taemin's sides and kissed him deeply as he mewled and moaned into my ear.

"Min-ahhhh-Minho..." My name trembled out of his cherry red lips. I could feel his hands weakly tugging at my shirt's hem. I quickly took it off and returned to my fox's lips. He slowly lifted up his shirt to reveal his milky skin and pretty body. I his chest and began to form a love mark on his neck. He shivered and moaned as I at the junction connecting his neck to his collar. As I was about to his pants, he quickly stopped me. 

"N-no...not yet..." He whispered. I looked at him, a bit confused.

"You don't want this?" I looked at him a bit worried.

"Well..it'd be my first time but I want it to be on a special day..." I couldn't help but fall for him a little more. I held him from the waist and kissed his nose,

"You're too precious, Taeminnie."

 

Taemin's POV

He'll never see it coming...heh...

 

Jonghyun's POV 

I sat down next to Key as he nervously shifted in his chair. Minho and Taemin gave each other glances every now and then and Onew seemed to have disappeared.

"Well since Onew seems to have gone elsewhere, let's start the feast." Stated the queen beside his king.

As the air grew a bit tense we awkwardly ate in silence until we heard chaos in the kitchen.

CRASH!

"Ahhh...'scuze us."

BANG!

"Uhh, I'll pay for that."

CRACK!

"Uh, sir? Can you direct us to the dining room? That way? Thanks!" 

One figure stepped out, floppy ears and all.

"Hey guys! Let me introduce you to-" Onew pointed to the door

Someone with bigger and floppier brown ears jumped out "It's me! Joon!"

Taemin and Key immediatly jumped out of their seats and hugged the bigger rabbit.

"Uncle Joonie~!" Taemin giggled.

"Thank the forest you're back! Onew-hyung wouldn't stop complaining!"

Joon hugged them both and took a seat beside Onew who happily held onto his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Sooo what are we eating?" Onew jumped around in his chair.

"Look, yeabo, there's chicken." Onew's eyes sparkled when Joon picked up a leg and fed it to his lover.

"Jonghyun~ah..." My mother pointed her fork at me and my father looked at me as well, "Aren't you gonna tell your friends about your mate?" 

All at once Minho, Onew, Joon, Taemin and Key stared at me.

"Who's your mate hyung!? Is she pretty??" Taemin questioned at me, "Does she have long, flowing hair? Big eyes? Is she y?" Taemin yelped as I saw Minho grab a forbidden placce of his, underneath the table.

"You're mine." Minho growled so only Taemin would I overheard it.

"Well...um.." Key's brown orbs were burning into my eyes.

"My mate is beautiful. Charisma and fashion sense like no other. Loyal to their friends, loving, caring and fun to be around...even though he-uh-they seem cold but they are the softest person out there. Beautiful on the outside and inside. Key, will you accept my heart?"

Key's eyes got wide and he dropped his chamagne glass on the floor.

I walked towards him and got on my knees as he covered his mouth and I pulled out a ring and held it out in front of him. I pleaded with my eyes and looked up at him hopefully.

Key's POV

Jonghyun...

"I....I..."

 

(A/N: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo~! Long time no write. Thanks to the beautiful storm that hit my area :) I was with no internet for 2 months! *twitch* But first let me fangirl:

OMYGOD! TAEMIN'S DANGER AND ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!! UGH!!! MY POOR OVARIES! THE LIVE SHOW IN SM TOWN TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST HE TAKE OF HIS SHIRT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? MY BODY WAS NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE UAL APPEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS! IT BURNS! MY INNOCENCE! GONE! BOOM! PREGNANT! ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?

and then also...

and then...

Tell me what you think about Taemin's solo debut and also about the chappie~! Comments are love, comments are life! And don't forget to subscribe! Love ya'll! Panda, out!!!)