oo7

« one-shot collection »

It's been 4 years Mingi and Wonwoo had been best friends and keeping their feelings towards each other. Today, like past year they'll celebrate their anniversary as best friend.

Wonwoo was thinking really hard what to give her as a gift. He once think about confessing but the other side of his mind will led him to think that that was the worst gift ever and will just embarrassed himself.

On the other hand, Mingi was busied herself with her job. She was very busy she forgot about the anniversary, like always. Usually, Wonwoo would always ended up reminding her. But Wonwoo didn't really mind because he understands how she needed to bear with the cost of living as she lives alone.

As the night came, Mingi was packing her belongings after she had done her work. She bids goodbye to other staffs and left the office with a big sigh. 

Reaching her house, she parked the car and went in, closing the gate and the door. She lazily walked towards the sofa and landed herself; face downward. She stayed with that position for a few minutes before finally sitting up, checking her phone. She swiftly slide the touch screen phone until she reached "Messages". There were seventeen messages came in and she opened it. Three from it was from celcom and the rest were from Wonwoo. She read the messages one by one carefully.

"Mingiii, finish with your work? :3"

"Reply me. It's not good ignoring me, boohoo"

"Park. Mingi. Are. You. Seriously. Ignoring. Me."

Some of the messages made her chuckled and some made her felt guitly for ignoring all of his messages. But the last message caught her eyes and she eagerly read.

"Hey, Mingi. Have you finish with your job yet? If not, then it's fine. If yes, well Happy 4th Anniversary! I can't believe we've been friends for 4 years! Congratulation to us woot woot! Haha, I'm sure you're too busy to actually read this message but it's okay (no it's not! Handsome Wonwoo is sad). Although you're busy with your job, we still get to spend our time together, appreciating every moment while collecting memories. I'm glad you're always there for me no matter what. Thank you for being my bestest friend in the world! If you read this before 12am, then let's meet up! I have something to show you. That's all. Goodnight (:"

She smiled at all the words he had told, or type. His words always get to melt her heart and making it beating really fast. She started to realized that today is their anniversary. Then, she rereads the message and looked at her watch. It's 9:45pm. She still got time before midnight. Returning her attention to the phone, she clicked the reply button.

"Won, I'm going to your place now."

A few minutes later, she received another message and it's from Wonwoo.

"Wow, you still got time for me~ but wait, I'll go there. You're still tiredㅠㅠ"

She grinned. She always love how caring Wonwoo is although sometimes he can be corny.

Not long after, Wonwoo arrived at her place. He fabulously parked his car infront of her house. He walked out and leaned against his car; crossing his arms. She looked out from the window to see Wonwoo and beamed. She went out and meet him.

"Wonwoo!" she exclaimed and ran up to hug him.

"Mingi!" he widen his arms and embaraced her. "I'm happy you're here," he said as he lay his head on her shoulder.

His voice gave shivers ran down her spine. She smiled, feeling warm in his embarace.

They both pulled away and facing each other.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

He looked at his watch10:14pm. "We still have time so let's go first," he said and led her to his car.

He carefully drove his car towards the special place. They talked about their lives during the ride; how annoying her boss are, how annoying the paper work are and how annoying her coworkers are.

They arrived at their old high school that was full of beautiful and hideous memories with friends and teachers. Despite that, it was the best school for them.

"Wonwoo, why are we here?" she examined around the huge building infront her. Some room's light were still on because the students were doing their revision for their upcoming exams.

"Since it's our anniversary, I want to make it as special as I can today," he stated and Mingi was still clueless. "This school that makes us to get to know each other and be best friends until now," he explained, grinning.

"I remembered the first time we met at school, you hate me a lot," he said and both of them laughed.

"Don't make me remember those things,"

"You once tear up my exercise book, scratch my locker and put raw eggs in my bag,"

"But I love you now and you should be happy," she proclaimed.

He smiled. "Yeah, of course I am. Because I love you too," he bite the inner of his cheeks before continuing. "But not as best friend,"

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

He playfully rolled his eyes. "You're always that slow, right?" Shaking his head and forming a grin, he looked at her while holding her shoulders. He slowly lift up her chin using the tip of his index finger and middle finger.

"By that, it means I love you more than a best friend should be,"

She pursed her lips, suprised by his sudden confession. "What do you mean?" she gulped down her saliva while creasing her eyebrows.

He smirked. "Maybe this will make you understand," he stared at her for a second before slowly placed his lips on her.

The kiss was neither too hard or too soft. It was delicate like how those romantic couple would do. She smiled through the kiss and he knew afterwards. After a few seconds, he pulled away while looking down; slightly embarrassed. Although it was just a peck, it gives a warm and giddy feeling which she liked it.

A tint of warm pink dot started to form on their cheeks. She puffed her blushing cheeks while roaming her attention elsewhere; knowing that her feelings had been returned. The guy she always dreamt of owning finally confessing to her. She heaved a relieved sigh before looking up to him who was already staring at her.

"So," he started, his lips. "How was it?"

"What?" she asked, acting like she didn't understand.

"You know,"

"Know what?" she loved seeing him nervous. She founds it cute.

"The kiss," he mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you?" she asked while leaned in, cupping her ears.

He smirked. She was playing hard. He leaned closer until his lips brushed against her ears and whispered. "How was the kiss, babe?"

That sends shivers down her spine. She quickly pulled away, standing straight; her heart was beating really as fast as F1 car. Now, she was the one who was nervous. It was her fault though.

"It was.. good but not that great," she said, trying to gain her concious again. "You need to learn more about this," she teased, making him pout a little. That small pout makes her want to kiss that lips again.

"Okay. I'll learn more and make you proud of kissing me," he proclaimed and she laughed.

He smiled. He love how she laughs even how funny it looks to some people. Finally, she calmed herself down.

"But wait, why did you bring me here?" she questioned.

"Oh my gosh, Mingi! Why are you so slow?" Wonwoo widened his eyes.

She whined. "What?"

He shook his head and started to explained. "I bring you here because this place is special and it's as special as you. I hope the first place of our unexpected meeting that you hated before will become your favorite place in the world. I want to make this day seems memorable to you although it's late for four years and I'm sorry for that," he playfully bowed.

She formed an 'o' with . "Wow, I can't believe you can be this cheesy but romantic at the same time,"

He let out a small exhale from his nose. "Because I'm the handsome Wonwoo. Your argument is invalid,"

"E to the w," she rolled her eyes.

He chuckled. "Whatever, now let me send you home. For the present, I'll give you tomorrow, okay?" he tap her nose and she jerked her head backwards.

"This present is beautiful already," she smiled warmly.

"Oh, so you don't want? Fine, I'll give it to my other girl friends. It was really special though," he joked and she widened her eyes.

"No way!" she exclaimed.

"Relax, I was kidding. I'll never give anything for other girls, I promise," he said, chuckling.

"You better not," she pouted and earned another kiss from him.

 


author's note: here's another one-shot featuring Jeon Wonwoo! sorry if it was short~ and this is the first oneshot of mine that includes kiss part so yeah. anyway, enjoy! feel free to request (: