oo9

« one-shot collection »

Mingi and her family are at a zoo. Since it's her father's day off, they're gonna spend the whole day there. They arrived at the zoo at 12:20 pm by car. Mingi was treating so she bought the tickets for each of them. She handed the tickets to them and took one for herself. They first decided where to go and when to eat (it's a must to eat). Her father, her sister and her little brothers were going to buy some burgers and some can drinks while her, her mom and little sister were going to booked a tram for whole family. 

As they're walking towards the food stores, Mingi saw many foreigners. One of the family caught her attention. She quietly listen to what language they were talking to. She almost screamed in happiness when she heard that they're talking in Korean. Being a k-pop fan herself makes her love them suddenly.

Then, she saw their son who she thinks about her age and slightly taller than her. He's cute, she thought. But she couldn't listen to them longer because her family was walking damn fast.

While waiting for their father to buy burgers and can drinks, they managed to took some pictures with the animals painting on the wall, derp mostly. After a few minutes later, her dad and little brothers came back, handful of snacks. At the same time, their booked tram arrived. They get on and the driver drove carefully. 

They drove past some animals such as giraffes, tigers, leopards, lions and more. A few minutes later, they went off and thanked the driver. They looked at the animals closer and read some of the facts about the animals. 

They took some pictures of them and post it in Twitter and Instagram as fast as they can. 

After that, they went to wait for a new tram. As they're on the line, the Korean family was also lining up in front of them. They're standing really close it almost makes Mingi have heart attack. The thing is, the Korean boy was there also and he's damn cute. She couldn't help herself but to take pictures of the boy. She was mentally slapping herself and screaming non-stop. 

Her family kept saying "go talk to him", "don't be shy" and etcetera. It makes her cringe.

She watched the Korean boy playing with his little brother. She sometimes would caught herself smiling too and she quickly turns her smiley face to a straight one. After for quite some time, his tram arrived. She felt a slight dissapoint brush her when she knows that she and her family couldn't be in the same tram as him because of the many members. 

But something unexpected happened.

While she quietly staring him, he saw her. He freaking saw her. While he was sitting coolly on the tram, he looked at her and gave her a slight smirk. She was definitely suprised and looked away awkwardly. What is that smirk for? Making her falling for him more? Damn boy, I hate you, she thought.

She silently try to calm herself and she did. Their tram later arrived. While on the tram, she couldn't stop thinking about him and wanting to talk to him because her friends on Twitter told her to. She started to make scenarios in her mind but all of it seems too not like her. 

Later, they arrived at the 'Sea Lion Show'. And guess what? She saw him again. Is this fate or what, she thought while laughing at her stupid self. Then, she saw his dad standing while holding the umbrella for them. She smiled at how caring his father is. How I wish I could get a Korean husband, she thought. Mentally slapping herself, she started to follow her mom, looking for empty seats.

As the show started, at first, it gaves her delight. But not after she saw him again. He was now sitting in front, the same row as her but a bit further. She feels like punching him right now for being so adorable with his little brother. Now that she realized, he spent almost all time with his little brother. That's cuter. A boy with a cute face and love kids. Really her ideal guy.

As the show ended, she suddenly lost track of him. She couldn't find him anywhere. Or even his family. She sighed. Well, it's better actually. She don't have to keep fangirling of him then.

But then, she don't get to talk to him. Or even greets him. She don't know his name, his age, his SNS acc or anything! Sadly she knows nothing about him. It's regretful. Blame her shy personality, she don't know anything. 

There's only one wish that she wish will come true. Which is, she wish she could meet him again but the second time, they would talk and be friends maybe in the future. Who knows? Maybe she will meet him in the future. And /whispers/ get married and have beautiful kids. 


THIS FANFIC IS BASED ON TRUE STORY. I'M NOT KIDDING. I FREAKING MET A KOREAN BOY AND I'M CRYING NOW. the way he smirks, damn boy.

here's his pictures but promise me you won't fall for him because if you do, i'll chop your into pieces.

i saw dimples omfg. he looks like Lee Chan, right? yeah, he's mine. i mean, this boy. 

sorry bye.