CHAPTER 2

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like I promise, I make two updates for HyunaBiased. Enjoy!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *Many many years later*

                  “Hyuna!! Clean this mess up!!” Hwasol shout from her bedroom. Hyuna sigh and take a clean rag and go to Hwasol’s room. She knock the doo before get in the room. Her eyes widen a little when she saw it’ s not a little mess but BIG one. Hwasol’s room is flooded with water till her ankle. She look at Hwasol who is laying on her bed while reading novel.

“Hwasol ahjumma…” before she can continue, Hwasol cut her.

“How many times did I said that don’t call me ahjumma. Call me ma’am!! You eat too much until those fat surround your brain. Can’t you remember?” Hwasol scowled annoyingly. Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“How can I clean this..this…flood?? You can use your magic. You’re a witch right??” Hyuna said and look Hwasol. Hwasol look up and glare at Hyuna.

“Clean this mess up or I turn you into a frog.” Hwasol threaten.

“I don’t know if you remember but you can’t curse me. You try to curse me to become mute but your magic reflect me and the magic hit you and you’re the one who become mute.” Hyuna said and started to open the bathroom.

She opened the bathroom and look at the ‘waterfall’ bathtub. She sigh and close the pipe. She opened the shutted hole and the water rushing to go to the hole. After all the water disappeared, only the floor is wet.

“You should wait until the water dry.” She said to Hwasol and get out from the room. Hwasol smirk and put a drop of her potion on the floor making the floor completely dry.

“Aaahh~~ How I love to make her life miserable.” Hwasol smile.

“But she eat all my foods.” She make an angry face.

                 Hyuna eat her breakfast : 8 pancakes, 1 plate of scramble eggs and 4 pieces of bacon. Uee look at Hyuna with unreadable eyes. “Are you sure you’re not killing yourself?” she ask. Hyuna look up from her food and smile at Uee.

“Nope.” She answered and continue to eat her meals.

 “I’ll go to school first.” Uee said and wear her shoes.

“Ne. Anyeong unnie.” Hyuna greet and continue eat her pancakes.

                      After she finished her breakfast, she wear her shoes and get out from the house. While she was walking to the school, people give her weird looks and some of them laugh at her. Hyuna just rolled her eyes.

*I know you guys jealous of my beauty.* she thought and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter