CHAPTER 4

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Can you guys keep voting?? The result is 50/50. Thank you!!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            You get to your school that Monday feeling a little squishy in your stomach. *Why do I feel weird??* you thought and suddenly, the event of the weekends at Hyunseung’s party rush into your mind.

*OMG!! I didn’t realize that he is in the same school as me!!* you thought and decided run away but failed to do so since you’ve arrive in front of the school. Hyunseung and his friends, B2ST already waiting for you in front of your locker making you yelp. (In your mind)

(Hyunseung is an ex of B2ST. That’s mean he is not a witch hunter anymore. But still best buddies with B2ST. Just fyi. *wink*)

             Before you can turn around and run away, the fan girls block you and push you towards Hyunseung and B2ST.  Their strong force making you stumble and nearly landed on Hyunseung if he didn’t pulled aside by Gikwang. Gikwang didn’t want his friend face the same incident like two days ago.

“Ouch!” you yelp when you landed first.

                You glare at the girls but they just sneered at you. You look up and saw Hyunseung look at you with soft and apologetic eyes while his friend laughed behind him. He held out his hand making they all gasped. You frown and look at him but he just gave you a warm smile. You hold is hand and try to get up with his help.

                    Before you can really get up, he release your hand making you fell down first AGAIN. Everybody started to laugh AGAIN when they look  at your embarrassed red face. You glare at Hyunseung who smirk arrogantly at you.

“I’m so sorry for releasing you my lady. It’s my hand’s fault to not supporting your 1 ton weight.” Hyunseung said yly with the tone of a butler speaking to his queen making the whole hall burst into laughter again. You get up angrily and held out his hand to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter