CHAPTER 5

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             “KIM HYUNA!!!!!” the teacher shouted your name as soon as you stepped your feet on the school ground. You flinched at the shrill voice. ‘Mrs.She-vil.’ That’s what you called the annoying teacher that hate you very much.

             You slowly headed towards the teacher. Students sneakered and send you dirty looks making you hang your head low.

“Yah!” the teacher called you making you look up. You instantly averted your eyes away when you saw her intimidating look that looks like want to eat you alive.

“I ask you to clean the classroom not ruined it!! You need to pay the damages you did!!!” the teacher shout at you making the students burst into heart stabbing laugh. You strengthen your heart and look up. Tears started to welled in your eyes.

“W..W..What are you talking about?? I clean the class yesterday. Not even a speck of dust could be seen.” You said trying to make the teacher trust you even you now it’s invalid.

             You DO clean the class after B2ST ruined it. You get home at 8 because of that and you need to hold your ear from falling due to your stepmother’s nags. What you didn’t realize is, the next day, someone or should I called a group of students trashed the class again. They take out all rubbish bins around the school and dumped them all in your class.

       

            “Don’t lied to me, stupid haksaeng!!” the teacher raised her hand and you just close your eyes and wait for the blow but after three seconds, you didn’t felt anything. You look up and saw Hyunseung was holding the teacher’s wrist. Mrs.She-vil blushed at the contact.

“Don’t hurt her. I had another idea.” Hyungseung smirk and let go of her wrist.

“A..a..and what’s that Hyunseung-gun??” the teacher ask.

“Make her my slave.” Hyunseung said and smirk at you. Your eyes widen and glare at him.

“What??!! Don’t be kidding me!! I won’t be a slave to that bastard!!” you shout.

“No you can’t. If not , you need to pay 1 million dollar to pay the damages that you did.” The teacher said making your eyes widen again.

“What??!! 1 million dollar??” you ask.

“It’s 1.5 million to be exact.” Hyunseung said.

 *How can I find the money?* you thought.

“You didn’t need to pay if be Hyunseung’s slave.” Doojoon said and smirk. You had no chance but to become his slave. *Thank god I had only 2 months here.* you thought.

 

                     And here you are, standing beside B2ST’s eating table watching them wolf down their foods. You already gulp for the nth time and your stomach can’t stop grumbling. After they finished , they smirk and look at you with teasing look. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter