CHAPTER 8

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! hehehehehehe I'm just in the mood to update this story ^^

anyway, I think this is the last/ second last episode of the 'fat hyuna'.

And there's a chameo too here. Uri gangnam harraboji <3<3<3

I'm listening to " Angel Into Your world" while writing this chap and i get to listen harraboji's sweet voice <3<3<3

Ignore the grammar mistake and even typo since I didn't write this first at Words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                        That morning, you went to school earlier and eat at the cafeteria since Hwasol ahjumma was really mad at you eating the whole content of the refrigerator. You pouted while thinking back the time when Hwasol ahjumma kicked you out from the house at 6.30 a.m. School started at 8.00 for crying out loud. Since it's 7.00 now, you have another one hour till the school started.

                        You looked around and saw only few students there. You avoid them when they saw you looked at them. You continue eating your food slowly while reading your novel. You finished your food earlier than expected and just continue with your novel. Suddenly, you felt a presence beside you. You looked up and instantly your heart started to beat like crazy. You felt like your blood rushed to your face when you saw his 1 milion dollar face.

 

                   "S..S...S..Suho s..s..s..sunbae.." you stuttered so hard. You watched him sit down on the chair in front of you. "What are you doing here?" you controlled your voice as polite as possible. It's weird to see him around you.

"Doing nothing really. I never saw you came early." he said.

"I..I..I..nahh you didn't need to know. Anyway where are you came from?" you said and looked at his sweaty face. Sweat trickled down his fcae making him looked beyond handsome.

"I just came back from soccer with the others. School's soccer championship is coming soon and we need to prepare for that. I came here to buy them drinks." he explained.

"Ohhh I see..you should buy faster and get to them. They are sure very thirsty now." you said trying to calm down your fast beating heart.

"Sure. See you later, Hyuna." he flashe you his 10 milion dollar smile and get to buy his drinks.

                    You breathed out in relief as soon as his presence as gone. You hold your fast beating heart and blushed so hard when you replay the scene earlier. *What the asdfghjkl Kim Joonmyeon talked to me?! THE Kim Joonmyeon??!! I'm soooo lucky today!!!* you fangirled in your mind.

                      Yes. Kim Joonmyeon also known as Suho. The school's top athlete. He was very popular among other students as he have the looks, the money, the talent and the brain too. He's not the kingka but still he's still popular anyway. He once helped you with your studies and both of you had once been in a study group together. You adore him so much until it turned out to be a crush. He just changed his hair into white and it make him looked manlier and you fell for him even more.

                        You always fangirl over him secretly when he passed by you or he smiled at you at the hallway. You also always cheered for him when you watched him compete with other team in soccer. You couldn't list how many times you cheered for him and fangirl for him. You were so in love with his kindness. You once thought about confessing to him but you weren't ready as you looked at your condition right now. You and Suho are like sky and earth. He's the sky while you're the earth. Both of you would never be together. He's the perfect man while you, you were the opposite of him. You will confess to him someday, when you have the courage.               

                        Your smile didn't vanished fom your face after the short and unexpected meeting just now. 

                         Little that you know, there was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter