CHAPTER 1

Once Upon A Time: Witchy Cinderella (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow!! I just make this story 3 days ago and I got 6 subbies and 100 views already!! *applause*

Thank you thank you thank you very much for your support!! *throws hugs and kisses* <3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

           Someone knock the house door harshly making it produce a loud BAM!! BAM!! BAM!! Jaejoong look out from his room’s window and widen his eyes at the uninvited guests. He instantly close the curtain. He saw his wife, Dambi, wanted to get out from their room and open the door but he stop her.

“Hajima. It’s the hunters.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh no. Our Hyuna.” Dambi gasp and her face turn worried.

Jaejoong grab her hand and walk towards Hyuna’s room. He get in and instantly hug little Hyuna making her shocked.

“Appa?” she ask.

“Honey, can you stay with Hwasol ahjumma?” Jaejoong ask.

“Why? “the little girl ask.

“Daddy and mommy will be on a trip. Very very long trip.” Jaejoong said and cares her hair.

“Ok.” She smile innocently making both of her parents felt like the world crash on them. Dambi smile and carry her daughter.

“Kaja.” Jaejoong said and get out from the house using the back door.

Jaejoong get to his neighbor’s door and knock it rapidly. A middle aged woman open the door and Jaejoong get in followed by Dambi.

“What happened? Why you guys seems so terrified?” she ask.

“We are terrified. The hunters are searching for Hyuna. We need YOU to take care of her when we no longer here. We need to protect our Hyuna.” Jaejoong said firmly. The women nod her head. Dambi hug her baby girl and kiss her forehead.

Jaejoong did the same but he kiss longer than Dambi. A tear slid down his face but before Hyuna could see, he wipe it with his hand.

“Bye bye baby girl.” Jaejoong smile sadly.

“Eomma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter