2nd January

Finding Love

"We're here miss" the taxi driver said as they arrived in front of an apartment.

She slowly walks out of the cab. The taxi driver are kind enough to help her with her luggage as she said that she lives at the 5th floor.

"Thank you, ahjussi" she said and give the man 80000₩, 30000₩ more than she should pay.

"Kamsaheyo, have a nice day" he said before leaving her with a smile.

"Yea, I could need a few nice days" she said in her mind and enters her new home.

"This is nice." she said with a smile before pressing her phone, calling someone.

"Yeobuseyo?" the voice answer.

"Oh, Yoo Young ah~" she replied.

"Oh? EunJi?"

"Ne, where are you?"

"I'm at my grandma's house. Have you reached the apartment yet ?"

"Ne, I'm here already. I'm really thankful to you and your parents"

"Eii, stop being so cheesy EunJi ah~"

"Haha, aniyo~ Jinjja, I'm really thankful"

"Arasso, arasso. By the way, you should start cleaning the house now. Its been a while since we last cleaned them. The equipment are in the store."

"Ne, arasso~" she said as she makes her way to the store.

"I'll come and help you afterwards kay?"

"okay, thanks again. Saranghae~"

"Neee~~"

She took out a pail, a broom, a mop and a feather duster from the store and put it on the living room.

She carry her bags..

There are two rooms in this house, which one is mine?

She said and lead her way to the first room. The room which are filled with sports equipment, treadmills, bicycle, dumbbells and even exercise balls.

Yoo Young family are trying to make me skinnier.

She laugh out loud and close the door. She heads to the second room and open the door.

Woah, its beautiful.

Thats the only word that she can think of that time. The room is quite big, the wallpaper are flowery. Not exactly her style, but its nice for the eyes.

She walks inside the room and place her bags at the corner.

This is so nice. She said before landing on the dusty bed.

"Damn it. I better get started, there are a lot of cleaning to do"

She changes her clothes and start cleaning her new HOME.

A boyfriend would be nice for now, or... a family...

***********

"I'm tired. Let's take five" Sehun said, wiping the sweats on his forehead while sitting on the dance floor.

"Yeah, I think we should. We've been practicing since dawn." Suho adds. The others nodded and joins Sehun on the floor.

"Lets order something to eat. I'm hungry" said Tao.

The others agreed but no one actually call the deliveries. Tao pouts and start to give them a 'silent treatment'. Kris who understands him the most ended up being the one who called.

"Yeobuseyo? Ne, I want to order 7 party-sized pizza with different toppings. Ne, please delivers it to SM Building under the name EXO. Ne, Kamsahabnida" he said before hang up the call.

Tao's face shines brightly after hearing the call.

"Xie xie, gege. You understand me the best. Wo ai ni" he said while hugging Kris's arm.

"Ne, stop pouting okay?" he said and slightly pinch Tao's nose.

The other members looked at them with a suspicious glare.

"What's up with you two?" Sehun ask them.

"Nothing, waeyo?" Kris answers him.

"Gheis~" Sehun muttered.

"You're just jealous of their sweet relationship aren't you maknae?" Chanyeol .

"Am not! I have Luhan gege anyways" he said before linking his arm with Luhan's.

"Aigooo, I lost my manliness with this maknae" Luhan sigh.

***30minutes later***

"Pizza deliveries!!"

"Oh? The Pizzaman is here!!" Chen said excitedly while clapping his hand.

"Stand still, Chen! I'm using eyeliner here!" Baekhyun scold him.

"Enough with the eyeliner, Bacon" Chen said. In a few second, there is it, Baekhyun chasing Chen around the practicing room screaming..

"My name is BAEKHYUN you pabo!! Not Bacon!"

"Shut up guys! You're so noisy" Suho complaints after he paid for the Pizzas.

"Kamsahaeyo, omma~" Tao said with his arm aroud Suho's shoulders.

"Ne, lets eat" he said.

The 12 members gather around. Suho is in the middle.

"Okay, 1 Pizza for Baekyeol, 1 Pizza for HunHan, 1 Pizza for KaiSoo, 1 Pizza for LayChen, 1Pizza for Kris and me, 1 Pizza for Xiumin and 1 for Tao."

Everyones agreed with it, since they know Xiumin and Tao eat the most.

They all eat happily. Laughing and smiling while eating, its such a great atmosphere.

Lay secretly watch the other members.

I wish I can share a Pizza with my girlfriend, laughing and smiling together. Will I ever had one?

*******

Annyeong ><
Mian if the story is quite boring and short at first, will try to update a better one next time ><
And! Today is Choi Minho's biryhday ! Even when I'm an EXO stan now, he is still one of my first bias ♥ hoho, I'm so happy for that flaming charisma ><
BTW, do promote this story and givr me some building comments so that I can improve myself.
Kamsahaeyo~

xoxo,
AIISOO 
author-nim