Live To Love

Finding Love

"You guys will debut on 8th April this year", Lee SooMan to the boys.

"Jinjja??" They all said at the same time. Lee SooMan nodded.

"Horaaayyyy!!!" They screamed in happiness. 

They were jumping up and down, hugging each other, showing how happy they are. That's when they heard someone's sobs. They turn to Suho.

"I... am so... happy... sobs... sobs..." he said while crying, almost inaudible to them.

"Stop crying hyung. You're mucus is all over your face" Jongdae . Earning a smack on his forehead by Chanyeol.

"Pabo" he said and Chen rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, they heard another sobbing sound. It was the panda -.-

"Sobs...sobs...sobs..."

"What's wrong with you panda?" Xiumin asked him.

"Maybe he's crying happy tears hyung", said Baekhyun.

"I'm not crying happy tears..." Tao said while sobbing.

All eyes focus on him, waiting for his next word...

"I cried because Suho hyung cried" he said, making them all... *face palm*

"I can't see tears okay? Sobs...sobs... I'm a sensitive panda" he said, still sobbing.

All the members laugh, including Lee SooMan.

"Enough with all this" Lee SooMan speaks. All eyes now on him.

"You all are going to debut in a few months, please work harder. Also, a few members will have a stage name"

"That's mean we're not going to use our own name?" JongIn asked him.

"Some of you... Yes" he answers with a smile.

"Let's go to the meeting room to discuss about your names, concept and song" he said and led them.

**********

"Welcome to SNU EunJi-ssi" A lady greet him.

"Ah~Ne~" She answers with a smile. How did she know my name?

"Here is your schedule. This is your map, in case you get lost" she said and giggles.

"Urm, Thanks?" she said and leaves.

What's up with that lady? Weirdo~

She led herself to the cafeteria. She ordered a cup of Americano and heads to an empty table, alone.

Class every day except for weekdays? You got to be kidding me. Is this high school or Uni?

She keeps mutter in her head.

"Ya~whats with the hideous face?" Yoo Young greet her from behind.

"Nothing. The schedule~" she answers.

"Ahh~ I saw it. It's not that bad you know..."

"Not bad? It feels a lot like high school"

"Hey, cheer up. I'm here" Yoo Young said, smiling to the ears.

"yeah, I wish we are in the same course" she said, making Yoo Young dumbfounded and slightly hit her head with her papers.

"Yah! We are, pabo!"She said and laughs.

"Ahh? Jinjja? You're taking dentistry too?"

"Ne~ we apply this Uni together remember?"

"Ahhh~ I forgot about that" she giggles and rubs her neck. Yoo Young smiled.

"Don't worry EunJi yah~ I'm always here for you, always" she said and hugs her.

"Hurm, what can I do without you and your family? You guys are so nice to me" she said as she replies the hug,

"Yah~ don't say that. My family are your family, my parents are your parents." She said. Making EunJi sheds her tears.

"Kamsahaeyo, Yoo Young" she said, hugging her best friend even tighter.

"Yah~ let me go! I...Can't...Breathe..."

"Pabo!" she said and laughs as she releases the hug.

"Don't be sad anymore okay?" Yoo Young said and slightly taps her head.

"Arasso~ Come, our first class start in 20 minutes"

"KAJA~!!"

***********

"Here are your stage names" Lee SooMan said. All attention is on him.

"Don't stare at me like that. You guys scared me, especially you Kyungsoo" he said, bringing laughter to the others.

"Mianhaeyo seonsaengnim" Kyungsoo said and lowers his head.

"It's okay. Shall we start?" The 12 members nodded.

"Kim JoonMyeon, Suho. Kim JongIn, Kai. Oh Sehun, Sehun. Do Kyungsoo, D.O. Byun Baekhyun, Baekhyun. Park Chanyeol, Chanyeol. The six of you are EXO-K." The members dumbfounded.

"You mean... we're not on the same group?" Tao said, about to cry.

"Let me finish first, panda. Kim JongDae, Chen. Kim MinSeok, Xiumin. Luhan, Luhan. Zhang Yixing, Lay. Wu YiFan, Kris. Panda, Tao" he said and giggles. The members are still silent. Feeling sad that they will be separated.

"The six of you are EXO-M. I.... Wait, what's with the long face?" he asked them.

"You're separating us" JongIn said with a gloomy voice.

"I'm not. The 12 of you are EXO. I divide you guys into two groups, one for Korea and one for Chinese. Your song are the same, as well as the choreography. EXO-K will sing it in Korea while EXO-M will sing it in Chinese. But you guys are one big group, EXO." He explains.

The members' face shines, they started to smile again.

"Happy?" he asked.

"VERY!" the members answer him with full spirit.

"Great, let's talk about the debut concept"

 

Maybe I should forget about love for a while. Yixing mutters in his head and sigh. He took a deep breath and slowly exhales it.

 

"Huuuuuu~"

************

"Huh?" EunJi turns back.

"What's wrong?" Yoo Young asked her.

"Nothing, wind. It passes my neck, it's weird though" she answers as she rubs her neck.

"It's just wind, come."

"Yeah~" She said and follows her.

 

It's not just wind. There's something weird about that breeze I felt.