Meant To Be?

Finding Love

"That's all for today, class dismiss" Sir Jonghyun said and leave the room.

At last~ EunJi muttered in her head while packing her stuffs.

"Yahh~ EunJi yaa~" Yoo Young said.

"What is it?" she answers. Still arranging her papers.

"I'm hungry~" Yoo Young said, rubbing her stomach.

"We just ate before class, you're hungry already?" she said, dumbfounded.

"By before class, you mean 5 hours ago? We ate at 8 and now its 2 already! I'm so damn hungry" she said and pouts. EunJi checked her phone.

Its 2:30 already?  She smiled and nodded.

"Let's go" she said and link her arm with Yoo Young's.

"Kajaa~"

'What do you want to eat today?" Yoo Young asked EunJi.

"I don't know. Some fruits maybe? I'm not that hungry anyway. What about you?"

"There's this new thing the sell, but I can't remember its name" she said, trying to remember the 'thing's name.

"Aahh! I remember!" She said suddenly, making EunJi curious and rise her right eyebrow.

"BAOZI!"

************

"Hachuuummmm><" Xiumin sneeze suddenly, making the members shocked.

"Are you having a cold gege?" Yixing asked him.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe someone mention my name" he said and rub his nose with a tissue.

"Okay guys, take five" their instructor said and leaves the dance floor.

The members take their water and gathered in circle. They wipe their sweats and drink their water.

"Guys, I want to ask something" Yixing spoke, making all eyes fixed at him.

"How does love feels like?"

His question cause water to sprays from Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan's mouth and making Kyungsoo, Kris and JongDae choked on their water. The others? Giggles.

Yixing dumbfounded. What's up with them?

"Cut it off hyungs" Sehun said, trying to hold his laughter.

"Why the sudden question hyung?" JongIn said as he sits next to Yixing.

"I'm just curious" he said and smiles, showing his deep dimple.

"Yixing ge~ let me answer that for you. Ge, love is when..." Tao didn't manage to finish his words as Kyungsoo throw his shirt to him.

"Stop talking like you've so many experience panda" he said and laughs. Tao rolled his eyes.

"I really do, pabo! I've even coupled with 7 girls at one time. That's why my favourite number is 7" he said and smirks.

"Ah~ Jinjja?" Kyungsoo said, making his O___O expression.

The other members are also dumbfounded, except for Kai and Sehun. They actually smirk back.

"Far from our record" Kai whispered to Sehun. Sehun nodded.

"Way too far" he said to Kai and smile.

"What's with the smirk maknaes?" Suho asked.

"Nothing hyung~" Kai said and smile.

"You two are weird. Are all 94 liners this weird?" he said and shook his head.  Sehun and Kai look at each other and laugh.

"I'm really curious of... wait, where's Kyungsoo?" Yixing asked. Kyungsoo is not there with them anymore.

"That kid is like baozi, he can vanish in a few second" answers Xiumin.

"You eat him gege?" Yixing said with his eyes wide open.

"NO! That's not what I meant, Lay" Xiumin and all the other members laugh, hard. While Yixing is still in his 'Meong' expression.

"Who is Lay?" With a dull face, Yixing asked Jongdae who is sitting next to him.

"Lay? He's a new trainee here. He will be replacing Kyungsoo" answers Jongdae. The other members are trying hard to hold their laughter as they saw Yixing nodded.

"Ah~ poor Kyungsoo. He works hard for this and now he will be replaced" Yixing said with a gloomy voice.

"Who's replacing me hyung?" Kyungsoo said as he enters the room with a mop in his hand.

"Oh? Be strong Kyungsoo ah~ Jongdae said that 'Lay' will be replacing you." he said as he pointed his forefinger to Jongdae who is trying really hard to not laugh. Kyungsoo who was mopping the floor, *facepalm*.

"Hyung, Jongdae is joking. No one will replace me. Lay is your stage name remember?" Kyungsoo explained, making Yixing eyes widen.

"Damn you Kim Jongdae!!" Yixing said as he chase Jongdae around the room and pinch his arm as he caught him.

"What's with all this noise?" Lee SooMan enters the room. Silent.

"That's better, whats wrong with your arm Jongdae?" he asked as he saw Jongdae rubbing his arm.

"A crab got me" he said and giggle.

"Aigooo~ I don't remember training a crab here." Lee SooMan said and shook his head. The members laugh.

"Enough, I'm here to discuss something important with you" he said, making the members silent and focus on his next word.

It's going to be a long day~

*******************

What a long day~

 EunJi speaks in her head as she lands on her bed. She took out her phone from her pocket and stare at it. Her phone wallpapers are a picture of her family. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

I miss you, Eomma. I miss you, Appa. I miss you, Unnie and  I miss you, Oppa. I miss all of you.

She opens her phone's gallery and stares at her mother's picture. She wipes her tears.

Mianhae, eomma. I didn't mean to break your heart, I'm a bad daughter.

She starts to cry again.

****Flashback****

"You're what??" her father screamed at her. She can see the tears on his parents' eyes.

She lowers her head. Trying to hold her tears.

"It's bad enough that you're pregnant. Now, you're aborting the baby?" her father shook his head and wipes his tears.

"I'm so disappointed at you" he said and left. Tears rolling down her cheek.

Her parents leave her in the living room alone. She slowly went to her room and cry on her bed.

Mianhae my love. I act before thinking.  She mutters in her head and rub her empty stomach.

*Knock...Knock...Knock...*

"Come in" she said while sobbing.

"Miss, the master gives you this"

"Ne, kamsa~" she said as she took the little box. The maid smile and leave. As she opens the box, tears start rolling down her cheek again.

'Leave this house. Starting tomorrow, you're no longer my daughter. You've disappointed me enough.'

She cried even more as she reads the letter.

'The money should be enough for you. Don't worry; I'll still give you money every month. It was your mother's wish'

She looks inside the box and found two bankbooks with 1billion won in each. There is also some 300Million won cash in it. She cried even more.

They must really hate me.

She said in her mind and start pressing her phone. Calling someone.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Yoo Young ahh~" she said while crying.

"EunJi? Whats wrong?"

"My parents know about the abortion and they told me to leave the house"

"Omoo, EunJi~ where are you now?"

"Still here, I'm packing my stuffs"

"Omoo~ Wait a minute, Kay?"  Yoo Young said and left the phone hanging.

A few minutes later,

"Yeobuseyo? EunJi? You're there?"

"Ne" she said, still crying.

"Listen, do you still have my bag that I left in your house? The pink one"

"Ne, I still have it" she said, wiping her tears.

"There's a key in that bag, can you find it?"

EunJi took out the bag from her closet and start searching for the key.

"You mean the one with pink strap?"

"Ne, you found it?"

"Ne, its here" she said as she holds the key.

"It's the key for my family apartment. I asked my parents and they said you can stay there"

EunJi starts to cry again.

"Kamsahabnida, Yoo Young ah~"

"It's nothing. Don't cry okay? The apartment is in Seoul, you can take a cab from Samseong-Dong. I'll text you the address later kay?"

"Arasso~" she responded, still crying.

"Don't cry~ call me when you get there okay?"

"Arasso, gomawo Yoo Young ah~"

"Nee~"

The phone call end. She wipes her tears and start packing her stuffs after calling a cab. After she finished packing and changed her clothes, she took a piece of paper and start writing...

"Dear Eomma, Appa, Unnie and Oppa,

I'm sorry for the troubles I caused. I never wanted to get pregnant on the first place, I abort the baby because I thought that was the best decision. Mianhae~ I know I'm a pabo. I do things without thinking. Again, Mianhaeyo. Take care~

 

Your daughter (?)

     EUNJI"

 

She placed the paper on her bed and carries her stuffs out. The cab is waiting outside of her house. She put her bags into the cab and took a last view of her house.

 

I'm not sure if I will ever be back. I'm going to miss all of you.

She wipes her tears and went into the cab. She shows the driver the address Yoo Young text her and the driver drove away.

***************

"EunJi?" Yoo Young slowly open the door.

Where is she?

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" she heard someone screaming, its EunJi!

She ran to her room and found EunJi on the floor, fainted. She slowly place EunJi's hand behind her neck and carry her to the bed. She calls her doctor.

..........

"She's fine. She's just traumatized, did anything bad happened to her recently?" the doctor asked Yoo Young. She remain silent.

"I understand, please take care of her. She really needs someone by her side now" he said. Yoo Young nodded and led the doctor to the door.

"Thank you" she said as the doctor left. She heads to EunJi's room.

"The incident really affects you right?" she wipes the tears on EunJi's cheek.

"I wish I know who you. I really want to kill him, he ruined your life. He ruined my best friend's life" she said, tears start to roll down her cheek. She holds EunJi's arm and fall asleep beside the bed.

 

***************

 

"Hyung?" someone said and tapped his back. He turned and saw Kyungsoo.

"Oh? Kyungsoo ah~" he said and turns back to the balcony.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"Nothing"

"There must be something, you looked burdened"

Yixing sigh.

"It's me" he answered.

"Whats wrong with you?" O__O

"Owl~" Yixing said and smile. Kyungsoo smiled in return.

"I want to love, Kyungsoo ah~"

Kyungsoo dumbfounded.

"I saw Sehun and Jongin the other day with their girlfriend"

"You're jealous?" Kyungsoo asked out of a sudden. Yixing nodded.

"I'm in my 20s already, but I never love anyone except for my family, friends and passion" he sigh.

"Love will come naturally hyung" Kyungsoo said.

"You can't make love, you can't force love to come as love come naturally. We can't control love; it will come at the right time and place. You just need to be patient and believe, hyung"

Yixing looked at Kyungsoo and smiled.

"Maybe you're right"

"Stop thinking about it too much and go to sleep hyung" Kyungsoo said before he tapped Yixing's back and left.

Kyungsoo's right. Patient. My dear soul mate, please wait. I will come to you when the time is on our side. Where ever you are, please smile at this time because someone here will love you forever once he meet you.

******

"That's better" Yoo Young said as she comes out of the toilet. She heads to the kitchen and took a bottle of water.

In case she wakes up and need some drinks.

She enters the room.

"OH?" she said, shocked.

She's smiling in her sleep.