1st January

Finding Love

-January 2012-

Its January again. Zhang Yixing wears his favourite Shin Chan T-shirt and walks out his room.

"Oh? Good morning hyung!" Kyungsoo greet him from the kitchen.

"Ne, good morning. Where are the others?" he asked as he sits.

"Others? They are still sleeping  hyung." Kyungsoo answered him and handed him some bread.

"Sleeping? Dont we got any practice today? We should wake them up, Palli!" he said and immediately stands up.

Kyungsoo shook his head before stopping him from entering a room.

"It's our day off hyung. You forget about it huh?" Kyungsoo said with a smile.

"Its our day off? Ouhh~ I forgot about that" Lay said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Haha, you didn't wake Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung did you?" Kyungsoo asked him as Yixing shared the same room with both of them.

"Well I....."

"HE DID!" Xiumin and Luhan said at the same time. As they turn to them, they saw Xiumin and Luhan on their sweatshirt, ready to go to SM building. Making Kyungsoo..*facepalm*.

"Mianhae hyung~ I totally forgot about today" he said while bowing 90degree to his hyungs.

"We really need to do something with your forgetfulness, Yixing ah" said Luhan as he sits next to Xiumin on the dining table. Yixing nodded.

"Mianhae hyung. You can get back to your sleep if you want to" he said politely.

"I don't feel like sleeping anymore. I was dreaming about Wi-Fi just now, and you ruined it" Luhan said and pouts.

"Yeah, I was dreaming about Yoo Young just now"Xiumin said, making all heads turn at him.

"Who is Yoo Young hyung?" asked Kyungsoo while making his O.O expression.

"Stop staring at me like that, you owl!" he said and throw his shirt to Kyungsoo. O.O

"Its just a girl from a fanfic" he said shyly.

"You're falling in love with a girl from a fanfic?" Luhan asked him, making the same O.O expression.

"The story was cute. Thats it" he said. Making Kyungsoo, Luhan and Yixing to laugh at him.

"Stop it. Its only a dream anyway." he said and pouts.

"Kyungsoo, go make me some kimchi fried rice" Luhan ordered after finish laughing.

"What am I to you? Your omma hyung?" Kyungsoo said.

"NE!" the three members said, making Kyungsoo dumbfounded.

"Omma, make us some kimchi fried rice juseyo~ Your sons are hungry" Xiumin said with a very childish tone.

"Ne, we are very hungry"Luhan and Yixing said before all three of them starts rubbing their tummy.

"Arasso, I will make you some." Kyungsoo sigh and heads off to the kitchen.

"Kamsaheyo omma! Saranghanda~" The three 'sons' yelled from the dining room.

"Be quiet! The others are still sleeping!" Kyungsoo said.

All the three 'sons' then placed their forefinger on their lips, telling each other to shut up.

********

"♬♪ Could there be a possibility, I'm trying to say what's up, cause I'm made for you and you're for me, baby now its time for us. Should've keep it all together, but enough is enough, they said we're to young for love, when I'm catching feeling ♪♬" Kyungsoo sings 'Catching Feeling' by JB while cooking.

"You have a really nice voice, Kyungsoo ah" Yixing said and tap his shoulder, making him surprised.

"Oh hyung! You surprised me!" he said while rubbing his chest.

"Haha, mian~" Yixing said. Kyungsoo smile and focus on his cooking once more.

"You really loves cooking and singing aren't you?" Yixing said.

"Ne, I really do hyung. I can cook while singing, I improved my skills in singing and my focus this way." he said and smiled once more, showing his heart-shaped smile.

Yixing smiled in returns, tapped Kyungsoo's back and leave.

Maybe I should find something that can help me improve myself  too. Or someone....