Battles (NC-17) - Jessica/Tiffany

Catching Snowflakes

Title: untitled

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Jessica/Tiffany

Prompt: Angry make-up , "I'm a You-a-holic"

Note: Part of a battle! Ending is really rough considering I only wrote this in the last hour/half hour it was due. Also, check out http://ices.livejournal.com for the other entry!

 

 

Tiffany isn't sure how it happened or when it happened, but all she knows is that her best friend is kissing her. It's rough, it's sloppy and their teeth are knocking against each other, but it's welcomed. It's as welcomed as the stray hand rushing to undo her jeans.

 

Nothing of what's going on is gentle-- being pressed up against her bedroom door with the doorknob digging into her back as her clothes are inches away from being torn into pieces. Her lips are burning--throbbing and most likely bruised with the way Jessica is and biting on them.

 

The other woman is almost away at her soul in a way that is so desperate it hurts. Teeth are grazing her skin, bite marks are left haphazardly, but the sting doesn't bother her. The emotion behind the action is what bothers her.

 

She yelps when she is practically thrown onto her bed with a force never associated with Jessica. She looks up in shock, unsure of what to make anything, but nothing coherent is in her mind as she watches the older woman strip out of her clothing and climb on top of her.

 

Her breath is taken away yet again as quickly as the rest of her own clothing. The moment their bare skin touch, the situation dawns itself upon her making her shove Jessica away. The older woman doesn't move far, just enough for them to look at each other and regain their breath.

 

"J-Jessi, wait we can't--"

 

"We can't what?! Just because you say you're with Nichkhun doesn't mean anything since you're still here with me!"

 

She wants to stop, but the aggression stalls her mind. Lips are fervently moving against hers, one hand is on her while the other takes no time resting against her inner thigh. No matter how much she thinks she should stop, she knew she wouldn't want to.

 

"Has he ever seen you like this? Breathless, blushing and bare? Does he know how to kiss you like I do? Does he know how to touch you like I do-- that you'll be tingling until I do touch you?"

 

Teeth bite against her neck and a shameless moan leaves her lips. Her hips buck trying to move the hand closer to her wet heat, but Jessica seems adamant in playing with her.

 

"Jessica--"

 

"Does he know how many times you and I have had ? Does he know that I was first before anyone else?!"

 

Two fingers abruptly slide into her core and suddenly still. She keens at the intrusion and clenches tightly. Lips brush against and she whines at the lack of movement. She moves her hips only to have Jessica hold them down and keep her still.

 

"Jessica, please!"

 

"Please what? Keep ing you like all those other times? Let you go so you can run off with your boyfriend? Or start finally making love to you so you can see that I have feelings for you that Nichkhun will never match?"

 

She freezes at the unconventional confession and looks down at the woman resting on her chest. She opens to answer, but a choked moan escapes into the air instead. Fingers roughly move inside of her and she moans even louder when Jessica easily finds that one spot.

 

The hold on her hip is gone and she's eagerly moving to meet each of Jessica's hard s. Her eyes drift shut and all she's really aware of is the pleasure flowing through her. Endless moans fill the air as Jessica's mouth covers one of her s, gently.

 

She isn't sure why this situation is so much more different than the others, but she's sure she isn't going to last much longer. Every touch constantly spikes her arousal and the growing heat in the pit of her stomach has begun to rage.

 

She shrieks when Jessica touches that oversensitive bundle of nerves just above her entrance and begins to rub it frantically. Her arms and legs have locked themselves around Jessica's frame and she vaguely hears a request to open her eyes. She somehow finds the ability to comply and sees the older woman hovering above her.

 

"I will love you more than he will ever love you."

 

The emotion behind Jessica's eyes sets her off and she's screaming, becoming rigid as sparks go off in her sight. She barely sees the way Jessica softly smiles at her, but she feels it. Her skin tingles as everything begins to settle down. She feels weightless and slowly she drifts to sleep.

 

***

 

"You know, you could've just talked to me."

 

Jessica turns her head and finds Tiffany staring at her in amusement. She furrows her brow, but rolls her eyes. "Go back to your boyfriend."

 

"Really?" Tiffany pulls her close and she wants to smack the other woman hard. "You weren't saying that last night."

 

"I was drunk."

 

"Don't lie."

 

"I was."

 

"On what? Red wine?" Tiffany smirks. She eyes the unfazed woman and grins.

 

"I was drunk on you."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I'm a... You-a-holic... And I may be a bit of an honest drunk."

 

Silence.

 

"You're a...wow. I can't tell if you're being cheesy or just lame."

 

"Yah! I'm being honest and you--"

 

"He's just a good friend Jessi." Tiffany softly smiles with a clear emotion twinkling in her eyes.

 

"Huh?" Blank, Jessica just stares at the younger woman.

 

Tiffany smiles and flicks the older woman on the forehead. "Last time I checked, I had couple rings with you and not him. I just asked him for a favor... To prod you into being honest with me and yourself."

 

"W-wait, what?"

 

"Nichkhun isn't my boyfriend, it's just for show and to get everyone off of my case just so I can be with you. I love you, but if you still want me to go to him--"


Jessica takes no time into straddling the other woman and pinning her to the bed. With one hard kiss she smirks saying, "No, last time I checked a ring meant forever."