New Home...

Brotherly

 Here's your new room, Seohyun-ssi... Sleep tight, I guess...

Miss Seohyun-ssi ? I brought you food...

I'm back again Seohyun-ah... How ya feeling ?

I went training earlier today... Ugh! It was exhausting...

What are you dreaming of ?

Please wake up soon.....

I can't wait to meet you...

I'll be back in a bit ...

 

Who is that ? It sounds like the guy earlier at the house. I wonder who he is...

          I turned to one side and then laid flat on my back. I yawned and stretched my arms forward. When I opened my eyes, it was a bit blurry so I batted them a bit and my vision got a bit clearer than before. But what I didn't recognize was the ceiling. Usually, I'd wake up to the sight of my clear light bulb, but today... there was nothing. Nothing there in sight. Just a clear white ceiling. I stood myself on my two elbows and I looked around. Everything was different... Oh no. This is not happening... My family isn't... "dead"... Right? I shook my head hoping that my vision would shiver and shake turning into my original sight I'd see every morning. NOPE... The same unknown sight stayed how it was before. But the furniture was nice and the bed was super comfy. I looked to my left and I see that there's a glass sliding door and it was opened and the curtains fluttered open slightly revealing a landscape that looked like a beach. I squinted my eyes lightly trying to see more sights of it when I suddenly hear a slight tone of shockness whick made my head turn.

          "Hey?!"  

          My head turned and I was still holding myself up with my elbows. The guy in front of me... he was kind of... ummm..... kind of... beautiful. He had nice soft honey-blonde hair and he had soft milkly-like skin... Like an angel. He scoffed that sounded like a relief and he quickly took a step forward. I didn't know exactly of a person he was nor what his actions would cause, so without noticing, I tried to scoot as far as I can on the headboard of the bed. As soon as he saw my actions, he immediately took a step back to his original place where I first saw him.

          "Oh ! Uhh, sorry...I, uhh... I'm just ... happy that your finally up... Man, the guys will be ecstatic to hear that you're up..."
          "..."       It got all quiet all of a sudden.
          "Uhh... Well... My name Luhan and I am 18 years old. And if you need any help, you can always depend on me. Just call me out and I'll be here faster than a blink of an eye-"
          "Hey..."
          He looked at me immediately, "Yes?"
          "Umm.... Luhan-ss-"
          "THAT'S going to be uneccessary..." He interrupted me. "Please. Just Luhan..."
          "... Luhan..."
          "Yes, how may I help you ?" He was all smiley. 
          "... Where am I ?"
          "You're on and island... with me and my brothers..."
          "..."    I looked at his with a face meaning for him to continue...
          He looked back with a some-what similar expression. "... Questions?"
          "...Yes, actually...umm... Anymore details of the location of this so-called island where I -... where WE happen to currently be upon on?"
          "Big words you using isn't it... One smart cookie ?"    I looked at him strangely.
          "...Are you teasing me ??"
          "Well, why wouldn't-"     I got out of bed and stood up...
          "Why wouldn't you ?!? ... I have been kidnapped by a man who says that he has brothers accompanying him while keeping me held hostage, SUPPOSEDLY leaving me knowing that you and your men killed my family and then taking me to an unknown island just to tease me... Why couldn't you just leave them be!!! Why did you have to burn them alive right in front of my face!!! Why couldn't you just save the time to just kill me!!!"     Tears started bursting down my face. After all that yelling and crying, I ended up breathing heavily. I fell to the floor with my hands covering my face. Even though I pushed my fist against my shattered heart, it still ached. 
          "Everything is all my fault..." I said between my breaths.
          "No... Don't say that... Nothing was your fault. It's their fault. You did absolutely nothing to cause what recently happened."        Luhan was somewhat near me in seconds and he was really... supportive... And he was good at it, too. While I sat on the floor weeping, he kneel down next to me with one hand on one side of my face and the other brushing my tears away. And the next thing I know, he is hugging he... and I was hugging him back...
          Both of my arms were above his shoulders and his arms locked at my waist. And in that position, he slowly rised pulling me up to stand and he was shockingly tall that my arms slid down his shoulders until my hands stopped and cupped behind his neck. I let go of my locked fingers and they fell to my side. Luhan's hands remand at my waist so I stepped back. I guess he didn't want to let go seeing his hands clench into fist then falling to his side.

         "Thanks" was the only thing I said so lightly. "I really needed that."
         "Yea... Me too." 

         Man, this just got super awkward.

         "Soooo....."      Luhan looked at me due to my straight-forwardness. "What's next?"
         "Weell..."    He turned and pointed.   "There's a bathroom.... And there's a closet full of your original clothes and new clothes we bought... And there's also a cabinet full of towels in the bathroom as well...."
         Just like before.... people were giving me more than what I deserve. But I didn't complain or reject their offers.

         "Thanks... All I need."
         "Kay, then... I'll be waiting out on the balcony... We have to hurry and get you dolled-up..."      He turned but I called him out.
        "Dolled-up for what?"    I looked at him curiously.
        "Well..." Luhan fully turned around facing me sending me sudden shivers.  "You do want to meet them, don't you?"
        "Meet who ?"
        "... Weell..."
        "..."
        "Your brothers, of course..."