Present Day

Brotherly

          I woke up with the hugest headache ever, but I was too much in pain to move. My arms, legs, even the tip of my fingers couldn't move an inch and it was awkwardly cold, too. I tried to open my eyes, but they literally weighed a ton! This isn't normal and something was completely wrong. I was freaking out ... Well, freaking IN(side) of me considering that I couldn't move a single muscle. And my attempts to move was all a complete fail and it made me frustrate even more. When I sighed to show that I just going to give up, I heard something unfamiliar.

           "Hey, guys! I- ... I think she's waking up..."

           HUH! Who is that ? I don't think I recognize that voice. Eottokae ?! I was too scared to do anything so I just pretended to be unconscious. Then I heard more and more footsteps and more and more voices.

          "Mwo ?! Jinja ?!"
          "She's waking up?"
          "No way!"
          "She not getting up..."
          "You sure she moved, Heal ?"
          "I swear she did !"
          "Hyung, Heal's was probably staring at her and imagined her move..."
          "Well, who wouldn't ... She's soooo pretty..."
          "ANII!! I wasn't being a creeper! I was examining to see if she was injured..."
          "Yeah, Yeah. Whatever."
          "Yah, Flight, we need hepl the 'family' is stronger than I thought. We need help..."
          "Aight. Time Control, Heal, and Lightning. You guys come with me, and Telekinesis watch over her make sure nothing happens. Understood?"
          "Okie dokie."

          Eottokae ? They need help doing what to my family ? I just wanted to stand up and run to them. Shout for them. And I am 100% sure that I am on the couch in the living room because of the texture of the material where I always sat when I read when the house was quiet. So it'd be quite a time if I tried to run up the stairs for them. I'm so scared but all I could do is lay here and not move. If I wanted to or not, I was just too sore to move. I could feel my tears welling up behind my eyes, but I had to surpress it. Then suddenly, I felt a soft touch brushing my hair off my cheek.

          "Hey..."

          It was a boy. And he had the most soothing voice I have ever heard.

          "*awkward chuckle*...Uhh... You, umm... You might not here me this very moment, but you can trust me... And I won't hurt... Ever, and you have my word... So, please wake up soon. And when you do, I assure you... that you will see me... And I'll be waiting to meet you..."

           I listened word by word and I wanted to just open my eyes and ses who the original voice came from. And without know, a tear came flowing out of nowhere.

           "Huh... I guess you can hear me. "And he wiped the tear before it hit the bottom of my ear. "Sorry for the rush, but... you have to wake up soon. I dying to hear your voice... Even though I just met you... And if you really do hear me, you might think that I'm a creeper by now..."

          Weeell... of course... but... no. 

          "Hey... Telekinesis, I need your help."
          "Flight told me to watch over her..."
          "It's only for a second, we need help with the 'older brother'."    HUH! No.... Kyuhyun!
          "Kay then, I'll be there in a bit Teleportation..." I could feel his breathupon my skin showing that he's leaning in close. "*whisper* I'll be back in a bit."

           I heard him get up and leave. I tried to open my eyes and my vision was blurry. All the lights were off but I see that I'm in the living room as I predicted. And I remembered that there is a small table with the home telephone. I couldn't get up but my arm felt a lot less weaker than before so I reached above my head and felt the phone. I pulled it and dropped it next to my ear and used the same hand to dial the number. Thank God that the numbers were outlined like braille. I ran my fingers against each and every number and punched in 9-1-1 then call. Nothing absolutely nothing. I pulled my hand back and my finger got caught in the cord but it was loosier than ever. Then I pulled and pulled and pulled and then revealed a chewed up cord... It had been cut. Then I heard footsteps again. I slid the cord above my head where it originally was and then the phone. I setted the phone slowly without making any noise but me finger slid over it and it lightly tumbled off the stand. my arm was tired and it just fell against the couch and the my fingertips slid under the couch a bit feeling a cold metallic object. Huh! Of course! The brace! I grabbed it and slid it in the arms of my jacket. Luckily there was two so I put both in each side and went back to my dead-like posture.

          "Okay... I'm sorry but it's time to go. This will be the last time you'll ever see this place." One arm slid under my back and the under slid beneath my knee. Then he stopped. lease don't tell me he noticed the phone. Then I heard a distant voice.

          "Telekinesis! Let's go! The cars are ready... And we gotta hurry, Light and Wind are waiting for us at the yacht. Time is ticking..."
          "Oh... Kay Time Control... "

          His arms slid in position and picked me up like nothing. Woah. The more movement I feel the dizzier I get. It suddenly gotten colder and I ended up cuddling up into the warm chest... What ?... Instincts... Then I heard a light chuckles and ooo-ings.

          "Well your obviously enjoying it..."
          "Aish! Why does he get lucky part ?"
          "I'm jealous..."
          "Me too."
          "Me three."

          "Come on you guys. We need to get home by sunrise according to Frost's plan. So stop fooling around and fasten your pace! And that's an order."
          "Nae Flight!" Everyone shouted.
          "Flames!"
          "Nae ."
          "You know what to do."
          "... Wait... You told Frost that that wasn't neccessar-"
          "You know what to do... Do. You. Copy." He said threateningly.
          "Affirmative, Flight."

          A crease of my eyes opened slowly.The other man setted me on the floor net to the car. I saw a tall man, probably the one who was ordered to do something. He turned faced to my house and walked until a few yards parted him and he house. He turned to me and I immediately closed my eyes and I heard him say 'sorry'. When he turned, I slightly opened my eyes again. He put one feet infront of the other and lifted his hand to his mouth. He took in a deep breath and before he let out his beath, he removed his hand and he blew out fire. Hot, burning fire. My eyes completely opened and looked at my burning house. Wait! ... My burning house ... with my family in it!

          I shot up but I stumbled down, but nothing stopped me. I pulled out my brace from my right arm and slid it on hand. I tried to run as fast as I can but I was still dizzy. MAN! What did they put in me. After I passed a quarter of the way, I felt an firm hand grip my arm. Then I turned and hit. Then another arm came after another and I did the same to each and every single one of them. I punched and punched and punch but arms came everywhere. Then I became to weak to fight. Then I was restained to the floor. Hands were holding me down on my shoulders, wrists, knees, and ankles but I kept trying to wiggle myself out. Then I feel a needle inject into my thigh and liquid squirted into my body. I let out a loud gasp full of pain and then I started feeling woozy again.

          My breath came in and out loudly and my eyelids were dropping.

          "Oppa... unni... ai... umma..." Tears were officially out of my eyes and the faint vision of my burning house faded behind 12 dark shadows.