Him and Her ; Chapter 2

{{ Angel Wings Portfolio }} --//Of Draft Ideas

"JUNG YUL WHERE THE ARE YOU?!"

Myungsoo immediately jerk up when he heard some men yelling. He looked at the unconscious hooligan and immediately helped her up before bringing her in the convenience store and hid behind some food rack. "What trouble have you gotten yourself into..." he mumbled as he peeped through the tiny hole of the food rack.

He watched some men in black suits ran pass before he sighed of relief. He turned back to Yul and sighed again. "What am I going to do with you?" he grimaced and took out his phone,trying to fine a solution.

Fortunately,there was.

He tapped on the message sent by his dad and read it silently. "Appa and umma has to go to work for an emergency meeting,we'll be back next morning,love you son." Emergency meeting at 12 in the morning? he inwardly scoffed before turning to Yul again. "Guess I have to bring you to my house then." he mumbled and pulled her up. He settled her on his back before they trudged their way back home.

 

===

 

He gently laid her on the sofa before walking in circles. "Should I wake her up,or not?" he asked no one in particular as he gripped his hair in frustration. "One wrong move,and you'll get hit down there." Sungyeol warned. Myungsoo just couldn't imagine waking her up and getting hit down there,it's definitely gotta be painful. "Okay whatever,i'll just leave her be and cook some porridge and wait for her to wake up,she won't hit me right? I don't think she won't." Myungsoo said to himself before he went to the kitchen.

He washed some rice and put them in the rice cooker before heating up the chicken which was left in the fridge. He often cooks for himself since his mom and dad are usually out for work. "Sunggyu hyung how I wish you were here." he mumbled again. Mumbling has been a thing to Myungsoo since he can't express his thoughts well. And Sunggyu often video call him for about 10 minutes before he goes to sleep. Myungsoo,was lonely. 

 

===

 

Myungsoo put the bowl of porridge on the table beside the sofa,but before he could do anything else,Yul's eyes shot wide open and the next thing he knew,a kick was thrown at his face and he fell back,holding his jaw. "Who are you and why am I here?" she asked as she slowly stood up from the sofa. She looked around to see a familiar enviroment. This house...this...isn't this house's-... "You were drunk and there were men chasing you,so what could I do? Just leave you on the streets?" Myungsoo hissed in pain.

"I don't believe you." Yul remarked before she made her way to the door. She tried to yank it open but failed. Pissed,Myungsoo threw the key towards her and went inside his room. "Kim...Kim..." she mumbled before she quickly unlock the door and left. She was still in her strip skinny jeans and her white t-shirt,plus her hair was in a mess,even though it was short.

"He didn't me right?" Yul mumbled as she turned her head towards the door for the final time before she ran away. He's a Kim,he wouldn't me. Kims,are nice. Aren't they?

 

===

 

She entered the code for the front gate before going inside in a hurry. "Agasshi,why are you so late? It's 1 am in the morning..." Nasook,the head servant,asked worriedly. "Aniya. Don't worry. Anyways,mom and dad aren't home from the business trip yet,right?" Yul asked. "No. Go to your brother's room,he has been waiting for you all night." she said.

Yul quickly ran up the stairs and to the last room. She quietly knocked on the door. "Daehyun ah,are you awake?" she asked gently. The door opened and it revealed a very upset Daehyun. "Noona,you're finally back. I was so lonely." he said as he hugged her. Daehyun was adopted,if not he would be the actual heir of MBC. Even though he's just 2 years younger than Yul,he still acts a little bit childish and naive.

He abruptly pulled away and leaned in to his sister's lips. "Noona,you reek of alcohol. Did you drink again?" he pulled away and grimaced from the smell. "Yea." she nodded. "You're in your senior year and you're 19. You should be studying for your finals and plus you're not at the legal age to drink yet!" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Ya Jung Daehyun,how could you be childish at one moment and be so mature at another?" Yul grimaced as she flicked his forehead. "I'm only childish when i'm lonely and when I miss you okay. I was born mature." he made a peace sign and smiled. "Yea right." Yul remarked as she went in his room.

"Ah right,Noona,I heard that Kwon Jinah pushed you down the pool?" he asked. "Yea." Yul replied bluntly before picking up the piece of trash on the floor. "So did you punch her and kick her down the pool?" he asked again. Yul stood up and grinned at him playfully. "Hell yeah I did." she laughed and high fived him. "That's my noona." Daehyun chuckled.

 

===

 

Myungsoo sighed as students stare at him. Now,because of Jung Yul,he has a big bruise at the side of his face and it was just plain embarrassing. He covered his face and quickly ran to his classroom. Luckily there weren't many people in the class yet,so he quickly hid his face in his arms and pretended to sleep.

After a moment,Sungyeol came in and sat next to him. "Hey bro,have you decided what you want to choose for the internship course?" Sungyeol asked as he tugged his blazer. Hearing no response,he tugged him again. Myungsoo stirred up from his real sleep and looked at Sungyeol. "What..." he mumbled grogilly. "Bro! What the hell happened to your face!" he exclaimed,earning looks from the other students.

Myungsoo just remembered that he was pretending to sleep until he really fell asleep. "Keep it down!" he hissed and hid his face again. "Bro,what happened to your face?" Sungyeol whispered. "I don't want to talk about it." Myungsoo mumbled.

After 10 minutes,the teacher and the rest of the students came in. "Attention!" the class president said,making everyone stand up. Myungsoo lazily got up and hung his head low. "Greet." "Good morning Teacher Seo." the class chorused and immediately sat down afterwards. Teacher Seo squinted her eyes at Myungsoo. "Kim Myungsoo what's wrong with your face?"

He forced his eyes shut from the embarrassment before he glared at Yul. "I fell." he lied. "That's a big bruise there kid. Be careful next time,alrights?" she said and turned to the chalkboard. Seeing this,Yul felt kind of guilty,kicking him without knowing what was going on. To be honest,he's handsome,and I kind of ruined his flawless face. Yul sighed before turning her gaze back to the board.

"Alright class,for this whole internship thing,I want you to sit with your partner throughout,and if possible,maybe choose the same course. It depends on you." Teacher Seo said and the class was echoed by chair screeching and table moving. Yul got up with a chair and walked towards Myungsoo's table. "Hey." she tugged his blazer as Myungsoo continued to hide his face with his arms.

"I'm sorry." she said before all the students snapped their gaze towards her. "Buoeya,it's the first time she's apologizing." one of them said and then there were whispers all around. Yul glared at the rest. "What are you looking at? Just concentrate on your damn work." she hissed before turning back to Myungsoo. "Ya,I said i'm sorry." she whispered. Myungsoo got up from his arms and ignored her.

 

===

 

Myungsoo got up from his seat and left the class,making his way to the cafeteria. "Hey bro,let's eat together." Sungyeol smiled as he caught up to him. "Sure." Myungsoo nodded. The cafeteria wasn't that far from their class,fortunately,since the school is like so huge. Myungsoo got his plate and helped himself to the servings and in no time,his plate was full. The cafeteria became packed really fast as the students ran to get the last serving of their favorite. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol was about to sit at the table next to them,when Myungsoo saw Yul sitting all alone.

"Be nice to her. Because it's been a while since someone's ever nice to her." Sunggyu said. He sighed and walked to Yul's table. "Bro,where are you going?" Sungyeol asked as he followed Myungsoo like a lost puppy. He was about to say something when he saw Yul. "So you forgive me now?" Yul asked as Myungsoo sat in front of her. He just simply nodded before he looked at Sungyeol. "Are you sitting or not?" Sungyeol looked at Yul before looking back at him. "Yea okay." he said and sat next to him.

As students walk pass their table,they whisper,gossip,well it's basically how the new transfer student chooses to sit with Jung Yul and how she isn't doing anything about it. "You're not bothered by the whispers?" Yul asked. Myungsoo shook his head and continued eating. "Oh..." she mumbled and looked at her plate which was still full of food,left untouched. "Aren't you eating?" Myungsoo asked. "Oh,yea. Right..." she mumbled again before she took a spoonful of rice and ate it.

"When was the last time someone's ever nice to you?" Myungsoo asked. 5 years ago,ever since he left for America. Yul thought before she faked a smile. "I don't know." she replied. "Can you promise not to hit me again?" Myungsoo asked. "She hit you?!" Sungyeol exclaimed,earning a glare from the latter. "Keep it down! Do you want everybody to know? Besides,she apologized,didn't she?" he hissed. "Right..."

"If you don't offend me,then I won't hit you." Yul blurted. "I won't." Myungsoo said and his hand out. "Friends?" Yul widened her eyes as her heart began beating faster. "You want to be friends,with me?" she pointed at herself. "Why not?"

She quietly shook Myungsoo's hand,still a little bewildered at the sudden friend request. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol who was still staring at the both of them. He took out his hand. "Do you want to be friends with her or not?" he asked. "Oh yea...yea." Sungyeol said,not knowing what to do either. Yul gladly accepted Sungyeol's handshake and for the first time in a while,she flashed a genuine smile.