Kill or be killed [ Sungjong's Introduction ]

{{ Angel Wings Portfolio }} --//Of Draft Ideas

The last thing he remembered was talking to his sister at the party. He remembered seeing the flashing coloured lights that lit up the dance floor. His sister got drunk,well he tried to stop her,but failed so miserably.

He saw the bartender pouring powder in her bottle of vodka. "Hey,don't drink that." he whispered to her but she drank it anyways. Furious,he was fuming. He grabbed the bottle and smashed it on the floor. He picked up one of the glass shards and gripped the bartender on the shoulder. In one swift move,he slitted his throat. The crowd stopped dancing and looked at him in horror. The music stopped and everything became silent. Not until the police siren was heard.

"You stupid . I told you not to drink it didn't I?" he hissed at the now sober woman. "Now you're all alone."

The police came in the room and looked around. The guy raised his hand voluntaringly before the police officer took out a pair of handcuffs,pressing him against the wall and handcuffing him at the same time. "You stupid ." he cursed at his sister for the final time before he got yanked out of the room by the officer. They shoved him in the car roughly,well what can he say? The police treats criminals like . The drive was slow and quiet until one of the two decided to question him.

"What happened young man?" he asked. The guy scoffed pathetically. "Officer,there is no need to address me so politely. After all,I am a murderer." he said. The two officers glanced at each other. Not once have they ever encountered someone like this. The criminals would always try to prove themselves innocent,but this particular guy here is admitting so ever proudly about his crimes.

The Rest of the journey remained in silence. The guy in the backseat shuddered as he felt goosebumps appearing. "Lee Sungjong..." someone whispered his name in his ears. "Lee Sungjong..." it whispered again. The two officers yelled at the top of their lungs as one of them stepped on the breaks. The car didn't stop,instead it skidded to a side and ended up hitting the tree. The two officers in front stopped breathing as blood flowed out of their heads. Sungjong held his head. Surprisingly,he was still alive. He regained his composer and looked at the window,only to find someone staring at him with a Saw puppet mask. "You can't die yet." it said in the most hideous tone ever before breaking into an evil chuckle. That was when Sungjong passed out.

That was all he remembered and now he is in an unfamiliar place where darkness was mostly seen. The only light there was the one that is shining on him. A candle lit up and he could see the room he was in. The interior gave off a royal feel but the room looked as though it has been abandoned for centuries,explains why the wallpaper is moulded and ripped.

"Hello there Sungjong..." a voice suddenly echoed the room,making him flinch in surprise. "There is a piece of paper at the top of the bookshelf,please take it and read it carefully." the voice said.

Sungjong obliged. He couldn't do anything else anyways. He reached out for the top of the bookshelf and felt a shell. A hard one that was...moving? He widened his eyes as he immediately gripped onto the shell and threw it on the floor,stepping on it profusely until it was squashed,dead. It was a scorpion and if he didn't notice that earlier,he would be the one that is dead. He nervously reached for the top again and felt a piece of paper. He took it and the first word he saw was 'Kill'. Continuing,'Or be killed'. He turned to the other side of the paper.

'Find a way out of this place. It's either alone,or with the other humans that are also trapped here. But beware,there are cannibals and monsters that will attack you. The humans you find may or may not be real,it's all up to your wise choices,think carefully.'

His heart started thumping in fear. Cannibals,he couldn't even imagine getting eaten by one. He looked at the bookshelf and noticed a pistol with a silencer,beside it were ammos and a sharp curved dagger. He took the gun and ammos,carefully keeping it in his pocket before he held the dagger in his hand. Cannibals,monsters...he doesn't want to meet one.

"Sungjong,you were so brave to kill that bartender,where's your courage now?" the same voice that had spoken to him at the police car,whispered into his ears again before an evil laugh was heard. A witchy,hideous,evil laugh.