Sulli to the Rescue

That Place is Called Gaewhack!
[Hyungs and Oppas and Noonies, please, I can't beta this myself. I'm sorry in advance for any Korean culture I have wrongly portrayed gahhh There are I have no korean friends. :( ]
 
 
 
"Amber, wake up," Amber is being wiggled by her arm. 'Wake up, wake up!"
 
She crawls deeper into her sheets trying to get away. But even that didn't stop Victoria from pulling the sheets back. Amber looks up and notices her sad face and realizes she should get serious, so she sits up. 
 
"I got a call from Mimi… he told us what happened."
 
"Well Sungmin called me!" Krystal says with a big smile and Luna smacks her arm."This is serious Krystal."
 
They all gather around her bed analyzing her face.
 
"You did a good cover up job, though now I notice the swelling." Sulli says gently touch Ambers face.
 
"What happened?" Krystal asks running her hand through Ambers hair.
 
Amber sighs and focuses on the llama on her pajamas. 
 
"Henry and I went to that place Victoria told us-"
 
"Wasn't it good?!"
 
"It was closed."
 
"Awwwuh!"
 
"So we walked some and we ended up on this road and we were fooling around so… these drunk guys came up to us asking where the bus stop was." Amber closes her eyes and feels Victoria rubbing her back. 
 
"Henry told him and they said 'Oh so he can speak Korean!' like they knew him from Super Junior but didn't think he really could speak Korean. Or maybe they heard us speaking english… I don't know." 
 
"Where was this?" Luna asks kneeling on the edge of her bed with her hand on Ambers leg.
 
"Dasan-Ro."
 
"Let her finish telling her story, no more questions!" Krystal says to which Luna pouts and pinches Krystals arm. 'Ow!' Krystal does a mock glare then pokes her tongue out.
 
Amber laughs for a bit feeling a little bit better for the heaviness in the air seemed lifted. 
 
"I didn't like the guys so I told them that Henry and I will just leave, and this guy says he'll shut me up." Luna gasps.
 
"Then Henry punches the guy in the face and all hell breaks loose."
 
"He was protecting your honor? Awwww, I wish a guy would do that for me!" Sulli says.
 
"What happened next?" Victoria says looking curious.
 
"Well Henry was getting his beat, and was telling me to run and get help. But these two guys had me against a wall… otherwise I would have jumped the guy on Henry. It was so hard watching him get hurt." Ambers eyes starts to swell and she can't help the tears.
 
"The guy was…" She hiccups, "beating him, and Henry out." 
 
"If it weren't for these two guys, Mangjuhl and his friend we would have been really bad. Manguhl was helping me walk and the other guy was carrying Henry and by then it was late at night so. And he asked us if we wanted to stay and I couldn't carry Henry… I know I wasn't thinking straight."
 
"You slept over at a strangers house…. Amber why didn't you call us? You can call us for anything!" Krystal says trying not to shout.
 
"I was so tired-"
 
"Sungmin says you didn't go to the doctors?" Sulli says.
 
Victoria snaps her head back to Amber, "What? Amber!" 
 
There's a knock at their door and Luna goes to answer it.
 
"Amber Korea isn't like this, I don't know why this happened. But please bring a double date next time, okay?"  Sulli says crawling to Amber and giving her a crushing hug before getting up.
 
"The guys are here." Luna calls out.
 
Amber quickly gets up and pushes everyone out of her room. She's the only one in pajamas and needs to change. 
 
Once she comes out she finds her friends around Henry who looks dead on his feet but looks over at her as she walks in. She doesn't care and quickly walks over and embraces him into a hug.
 
"I'm sorry," She chokes out into his neck.
 
He squeezes her tighter, "No, Amber… no." 
 
Eventually they both let go and everyone settles down. Now…Amber didn't think their hotel room was small but suddenly having 12 other people in the room excluding her made a very tight fit. 
 
Their couch built for four was holding six and the rest took up the kitchen and living room floor. The kitchenette was opened up so everyone could see each other. Amber and Henry sit next to each other on the makeshift futon on the floor. 
 
"Shouldn't we be bringing them to the doctor?" Eunhyuk says out amongst everyones small chatter.
 
Sungmin nods, "Yeah but we can't all go."
 
"Someone needs to tell the managers," Victoria says looking directly at Siwon from across the room who looks taken back and points at himself going 'who me?' Because who can get mad at Siwon?
 
"All vote for Siwon telling the managers say aye!"
 
A loud and vocal 'AYE!' rings out that could only be possible from two  k-pop groups. 
 
"Do we have to?" Henry whispers. But only Amber and Mi hear.
 
"We should Henry, you were hurt really bad and they will eventually find out." Mi says.
 
Henry puts his hands on his head, "But…"
 
"Whats wrong Henry?" Sungmin asks kneeling in front of him.
 
Henry mutters but Sungmin can't make it out.
 
"He doesn't want the managers finding out." Mi says.
 
"Why?" Donghae asks, "They can give you extra guards and they can look out for these guys. Do you know what they look like if you saw them again?"
 
Amber nods her head and nudges Henry, "You okay?"
 
"I don't feel good." His usual happy-go lucky attitude completely dead. "Can we go to the doctors now?"
 
"Okay, I will go." Amber says to which some laughed because obviously she will go.
 
Ryeowook says he will have their dinner ready when they get back. Victoria and Mimi want to go as well as Sungmin and Donghae. 
So they all head to the car while everyone else will stay back at the hotel and wait for the results. 
 
"Hey Sungmin, on the way there lets practice your Chinese!" Mi says enthusiastically and causing Victoria to laugh along with him. 
 
Amber smiles, "Hey Sungmin knows martial arts really well, maybe Henry and I can help you with your Chinese and you can teach us some moves?" 
 
"I've been meaning to talk to you  about that, I will definitely help you out." Sungmin places a hand on Henry's shoulder, "We are gonna train you to be a fighting machine so this never happens again."
 
"Thank you hyung."
 
"Thanks oppa."
 
They finally get to the hospital and the wait ends up being so long that they call Ryeowook and tell him to go to bed, they won't be back until at least 2 a.m. And however much Amber and Henry try to get the others to leave and get some rest they are stubborn and refuse to leave until they get the help and results.
 
They take Henry first and pass some paper work to Sungmin who suddenly looks lost. "I don't know any of this except his date of birth!" 
 
Mi and Amber look at the sheet and they all try and fill in the questions as best they can. Victoria comes walking back with a tray of coffee and they all go over just how much they hate hospitals.
 
Amber starts to get anxious when it have been almost an hour and they haven't heard from the doctors yet. She stands up and stretches and winces then sits back down. Victoria's head is resting on Mi's shoulder and Sungmin is looking at his phone somewhat intense.
 
"What's the look for Sungmin?"
 
Sungmin blushes a bright red. "Oh, oh nothing. Everyone wishes you well and Sulli says she will wait up to make us dinner."
 
 
 
[LIKE I SAID, SULLI TO THE RESCUE, HANG TIGHT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WEE! AND sadly to say if no one continue to comment I will just take this down because the whole point for me is to grow and expand my writing... without you it's pointless. Plus I want to make friends :(]