Black out Days

That Place is Called Gaewhack!
Henry wakes up on a couch and looks around, what the happened? He feels dizzy and sits up and a bag of peas fall on the floor. Wasn't he with…
 
"Amber? Amber!!" He yells out and lights flick on showing a living room. Amber enters the room and he gasps, she has a black eye and her cheek is bruised. She kneels and puts her head into his shoulder and starts to cry, but he would be lying if he said he didn't too. 
 
Amber and Henry thank Mangjuhl-oppa's for taking care of them and ask them to tell his friend thank you as well. Without the older men helping them last night Amber is sure things would have been a lot worse. Although Henry is looking worse for wear. 
 
"Yes, thank you," Henry says before shoving his phone in his pocket."Cab's on its way." 
 
They sit on a bench a couple blocks from Mangjuhl's house waiting. The air warm and the sun shining down on them is enough to start a sweat after 5 minutes without shade.
 
"Henry."
 
She wants to say so many things like, it's not your fault, don't look so defeated, what are we going to do? But she takes in his face and sighs thanking God that it wasn't worse.
 
"We should send Mangjuhl-oppa a fruit basket."
 
Henry lets out a 'hmm' feeling too tired and hurting too much to talk.
 
"Thank you, Henry." 
 
Henry hears it but its so faint that he almost doesn't catch it but before he can say anything their cab pulls up. 
 
It takes about twenty minutes to get back to their place. Super Junior M and F(x) were staying in the same building. They had twenty minutes to put on make-up and going over what to say.  It was Amber to voice their fears.
 
"What kind of trouble could we get in? If they find out… or if someone was taking pictures…"
 
Henry carefully shakes his head then takes a quick glance at Amber. "I dunno." 
 
It hard to say what would happen if there was a picture of Henry swinging the first punch, how quick it could spread like forest fire that he was the bad guy. 
 
Agreeing that it would be better if this wasn't blown out of proportion they put on their makeup and do their best to cover up. Amber takes out a mask from her bag and lightly puts it on Henry. She puts on her sunglasses and Henry puts on his own. Thankfully they were smart to carry their backpacks on their excursion. Lastly Amber puts on her hat once they pull up.
 
They walk briskly into the building and go into a desolate hall.
 
"Amber I. I can't," Henry's voice is muffled and hesitant so Amber gives him a light hug. I can't tell you how sorry I am, he thinks.
 
"I don't have any practice for three days, I should be fine. I can say I tripped if they ask." Amber says but this puts Henry more on edge. 
 
Henry sighs and puts his hand to his head, he has such a bad headache. "I have uh, I think I have practice tomorrow."
 
Amber frowns and takes off Henry's sunglasses trying to get a good look at his eyes. "You sound like you have a concussion. We should really go to the nurse." 
 
Henry shakes his head but then realizes something. Amber is good about tossing things to the way side if its not a big deal, especially when it comes to drama.
 
 "Did he… did they?" Henry whispers.
 
"No." She looks like she's shaking.
 
"Amber, please,"
 
"They didn't, didn't have time and… They couldn't. Dumb couldn't undo my belt buckle. Mangjuhl came out of nowhere and took care of the guy on me… his friend helped you out."
 
"I don't remember his friend helping me… I must have out."
 
Henry clenches his fist and takes his sunglasses back and puts them on so she can't see his eyes tearing up. He's so pathetic, how could he not realize she could have been ually harassed! He was so sure after he saw her that she was fine he didn't even think to ask until…
 
He feels her hands hold his and she leads him to his  hotel door. 
 
"I'm fine, Henry but we need to change and get some rest. Especially if you have practice tomorrow. Promise me you will go to the doctor if you feel worse?"
 
"Amber, they… they really didn't?" His voice cracks, he swears if he ever sees those guys again, he doesn't care if he could get into trouble.
 
"I will never lie to you. And I can take care of myself, ya know! Hell I even kneed one in the groin!" She laughs but it sounds a little forced. Henry forces a small smile and goes inside and quickly to the bathroom. He's starting to feel sick.
 
Amber walks to her hotel door without running into any of the group members which is honestly really surprising. She checks her phone and notices some missed calls but that isn't unusual. She hears some commotion before putting her key in and decides that maybe she should wait before going in. 
 
As she turns away she bumps into someone, surprised she quickly backs up with her heart pounding and her hands shaking she drops her key. 
 
"D-Donghae-oppa!"
 
"Heh, are you okay? You look shook up. I didn't scare you did I?" He asks playfully then tugs on her glasses. "Why are you wearing sunglasses inside? Looks like Eunhyuk is rubbing off on you."
 
"Yeah, I had a long night and my eyes hurt. What are you doing here?" 
 
Donghae looks to be contemplating something and then looks at her almost as if he can see right through her. "I just got here, me and Siwon had to do some acting so we were late. I wanted to say hello to everyone. Long night?" 
 
Amber avoids the questions and lightly pushes him trying to be like her usual self. " So do you have practice tomorrow?"
 
She takes out her phone and scrolls down to text Henry. 
 
"Ah, we were supposed to but Siwon and I asked if we can get the day off for jet lag. Surprisingly they are letting us all take the day off. Well… the manager said to use it as time to study Chinese."
 
"So… not a day off then?" She laughs and adjust her hat, is it getting hot in here or what?
 
"Not for Sungmin! Ha! Poor hyung can't seem to get it. Hey, why don't you guys all come tomorrow. Mimi has trouble with the whole group but you and Henry are really good. It will be a party!"
 
She stares, Donghae is talking a lot for some reason. She looks behind her feeling paranoid all of a sudden. "I don't know, I feel a cold coming on." 
 
As Donghae brings up his hand she knows he's going for her hat. She backs up and shakes his hand away. "I'm also having a bad hair day…"
 
Donghae frowns and takes hold of her arm, which hurts but she holds back a grimace. It wasn't him she knows… she checked herself at Mangjuhl's place and found bruises from where they held her… She feels a hand touch her face and she gasps.
 
"Amber…"  
 
She feels like she will spill everything if she continues to talk so she goes to her door and feels her pocket and can't find the key. Why is she behaving like this, keep it together Amber, keep cool. 
 
A gentle grasp on her arm and she looks down, Donghae is handing her the key. "You dropped it."
 
"Thanks Donghae-oppa." She sniffs and opens the door.
 
As she slips in she looks around looking for Sullie,Vicky, Luna or Krystal but doesn't see them. She quickly heads into the bathroom and locks it, she needs a shower so bad. She hears her phone go off. One new text message.
 
[Donghae: You can talk to me if you want.]
 
[Amber: Thanks Oppa :) ]
 
She takes off the sunglasses and hat then peels away her clothes. She decides that a bath would be better because they naturally take longer and there would be no hard spray on her sensitive face. She pours some rose scented bath salts and fills up the bathtub with warm water. All she wanted was to have a fun day with Henry and even that couldn't happen, now their small vacation was ruined. She sighs and sinks under the water wondering why they didn't run as soon as they saw the three s.