My Kiss

That Place is Called Gaewhack!
 Quite abruptly Donghae takes Henry by the scruff of the neck and slams him against the wall. "Oof,"
 
--*--
 
"You…" Donghae looks so angry, Henry doesn't ever recall seeing him this angry. He winces and turns his face away hoping his hyung will stop.
 
Sungmin closes the door then pulls Donghae off of Henry. "Come on Donghae whatever your problem is, now isn't the time, do you even see his face right now?"
 
"You hurt Amber?" Donghae asks ignoring Sungmin. He had to know.
 
"Whuuh!"  Sungmin stares at Donghae. "Have you lost your mind?"
 
"Eh? No! You know I wouldn't, why would you…" Oh… OH! Henry's brain still feels fuzzy but he's not stupid, he knows that Donghae saw Amber so he must have thought he hit her after seeing her bruises then his bruises? So hyung must think Amber did this to him in self defense? He starts to laugh so hard he can't breath and soon enough he feels tears running down his face. 
 
"Shhh shhh," Sungmin is patting his head gently and Donghae is kneeling awkwardly besides him. "What's going on? Amber's hurt as well?" 
 
"I saw her on the way here, she has a bruised face but was trying to hide it. She did a poor job."
 
"What happened, Henry?"  Sungmin helps him up onto the bed and they sit on either side of him.
 
His face turns red and he sniffs looking for a box of tissue. Donghae gets some tissue then kneels beside Henry waiting. Theres a soft knock on the door and so Donghae answers it to find the rest of Super Junior M peeking in. 
 
"What's going on?" Siwon asks clearly disturbed as he notices Henry.
 
Donghae looks back with no answer and Sungmin pokes Henry.
 
"You should tell us what's going on Henry, we are brothers, we will help you… and Amber, okay?"
 
Cats out of the bag now. He wonders how Amber is making out. Henry wishes she was making out, with him, huhu. He struggles to stand up and ignores everyones eyes on him while he picks up his vibrating phone.
 
[Amber: Good. Are you alright, not seeing 8 of everything?]
 
[Amber: please go to doc ASAP, Im worried ^*^]
 
He frowns because it is hard to read the words so he brings the phone closer. Doctor? His phone is taken from his hands, and the perpetrator is none other than Kyuhyun of course. He reaches for his phone, the last thing he needs is Kyuhyun sending a y picture to Amber!! Well he is not going to let that happen!
 
'Give'em his phone hyung' Someone says, 'he's going to die, look at him' Another person says as he's crawling.
 
He struggles some more before falling to the floor letting out a howl 'GIVE IT HERE KYUHYUN!'!! Kyuhyun snickers and starts avoiding everyones reaches for the device. Kyuhyun trips over a llama plushie that sends the phone into Henry's hands. 
 
"OH MY IN GOD!" He yells shocked and cell in hand. The llama plush is face down and bottom up looking innocent. 
 
 
"Amber?" Someone is shaking her lightly. It must be Krystal because it's her room too and Amber is taking up the whole bed. 
 
"Ah, sorry," She scoots to her side of the bed.
 
Krystal puts a hand on her head while frowning. "Are you sick? It is only 7:00pm and we noticed you didn't have any dinner. We made some Kimchi, Ddukbokki and Sulli bought pineapple it's really delicious!" 
 
 "I'm not that hungry, Krystal. Thanks anyway." Honestly Amber is half asleep and warm and does not feel like this right now. Krystal looks down at Ambers phone and notices 1 message, she looks down at Amber fast asleep and decides against better judgement not to open it. Looking at the text she is confused.
 
[Sungmin: You okay?]
 
"Amber?" She shakes the girl gently then puts her hand on her head. She isn't running a temperature but normally she's not a deep sleeper. She knows because they are often bed mates.
 
She decides to leave the room and call Sungmin.
 
"Hello, Krystal," He sounds quiet and down.
 
"Sungmin-oppa, what's wrong with Amber? Why wouldn't she be okay?" 
 
"Eh, she doing well?"
 
"Hard to tell, now why are you asking?"
 
"Listen, I'm kind of… in the middle of something I will call back in ten minutes, thanks for understanding Krystal bye!"
 
Click. Son of a , she glares and looks towards Ambers room and thinks of how exhausted she looks. She can wait ten minutes but then she is calling back, or… their room is just downstairs. She looks at herself in her pajamas and blushes. It will take over ten minutes to get dressed and ready, she goes into Sullie and Luna's room.
 
 
 
[Author notes: Please comment if you like it because I can't read minds. And it's reeaallly not that hard. Anyway... oohhhh whats going to happen next!?! And I know there are other bands.... maybe...MAYBE they will appear. There is a Henry/Amber vote FOR THIS STORY in my profile check it out!