Sorry Sorry Sorry!

That Place is Called Gaewhack!
Henry hears a knock on his door but checks his phone first.
 
[AwesomeAmber: Donghaes here and says you guys have tomorrow off for Chinese lesson :) ]
 
He smiles, she is always watching out for him even when she didn't know it. He types a 'thank you, how r u?' then goes to his door. 
 
"Uh whats up?" He asks knowing it's really rude to even be asking through a door. Damnit, why didn't he pretend to be asleep!? They wouldn't have known… What day is it even… 
 
"Open up, Henry!"  It's Mimi.
 
"I'm changing."
 
"Still?! You got out of the shower like… twenty minutes ago! We need to talk about this change of plans, the manager wants us to teach everyone… well… Sungmin to understand Chinese."
 
Ugh, this is not what he needs right now. "You can do it Mimi-hyung I believe in you!" He over emphasizes and continues to look at his bruised body in the mirror.
 
 He felt sort of tough in a way… he's never been in a real fight before. The adrenaline has long gone and since it's been fear. Fear of people thinking he was someone he's not, and fear of knowing he was helpless in a fight where Ambers safety depended on it. It also goes without saying that he obviously lost, the bruises showed that and if people knew he would feel unbearable shame.
 
His cute face now looks chubby from the swelling and both his eyes are black, but his stomach and back are worse and killing him. The shower didn't do anything to ease his muscles and tension and he's starting to regret not taking a soothing bath. Would it be weird to go back into the bathroom and take a bath? Ah, no no.. .they already think he's weird. And it hurts to move such as sitting and standing. 
 
"-Henry I will break down this door!" The loud bang on his door jolts him out of his thoughts.
 
 "You cannot leave me alone to teach that idi-oh hey Sungmin…" Mimi suddenly starts screaming and there's a loud thud and feet pounding.
 
"Henry?"  He knew it, he knew Sungmin would still be at his door, goddamnit.
 
"Yes Sungmin."
 
"Sungmin…." Sungmin is yanking his chain now and he wasn't gonna let him get away with it.
 
"Sungmin-hyung." 
 
"Please teach me Chinese, I would rather learn it from you."
 
"No."
 
"WHAT!! But Henry!! I helped you with Korean! You better open up right now or I WILL break this door down, you hear me Henry! Henry!"
 
"…."
 
"Henry?"
 
He couldn't take his eyes off his bruised abs… maybe thats why he threw up? He hurt so much he wanted some medication but that was in the kitchen cupboard. Maybe he could text Siwon to get it, he was the type to mind his own business and he was caring most of the time. 
 
Just as he is reaching for his phone his door slams open, Sungmin surprised and looking at the wood debris before taking a look at Henry. His sheepish smile drops and he stares in shock at Henry who's scrambling for his shirt and pants. 
 
"Amber? You home yet, Unni?" Shouts Sulli sounding as though she's in the kitchen with the pans clanging about.
 
"She's in the bathroom." Victoria shouts.
 
Luna mumbles something to which Victoria replies, "Oh he came by already you just missed him."
 
"Awww, was Siwon with him?" 
 
Amber gets out of the tub and pats herself down with a towel. She felt way better now than before. She looks at herself in the mirror and sighs, her bruises are noticeable. She gets her makeup out and does her best to cover it up even though it helped it was still… She can't lie-she looks ty.  She thinks of something to tell them and decides the tripping and falling is the best excuse.
 
She slips out of the bathroom and into her and Krystal's room, they had to share because there are only two rooms and a living room. Victoria called the couch and Luna and Sullie are together. She wonders who Henry is with. She looks at her phone and notices a text.
 
[Snoopy: Thank you. How r u?]
 
[Amber: Good. Are you alright, not seeing 8 of everything?]
 
She frowns, maybe it's not good to joke. It would be on her if he had a serious head injury and didn't have him check it out.
 
[Amber: please go to doc ASAP, Im worried]
 
She sighs… was that too straight foreword?! Damnit she wips off the towel and gets changed into comfy pajamas with little llamas on them then snuggles into the bed. She hardly got any sleep the night before simply because she never could sleep in a strangers house peacefully. But she never had any experience with sleeping. in. a. STRANGERS. house. All that could have gone wrong, she can hear her sister now.
 
'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING AMBER! SERIOUSLY, YOU SLEPT IN A STRANGERS HOUSE? WHAT ARE YOU STUPID!? YOU STUPID FACE! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOUND A CAB IMMEDIATELY THEN WENT TO THE HOSPITAL! WHO RAISED YOU? COYOTES!?"
 
She covers her face with her pillow, dammit she has a headache. And she really wishes Henry would text her back so she could sleep.
 
"H-Henry? What happened to you?" Sungmin is pulling up his shirt and looking at his face then back to looking at his abs then turning him around to look at his back then his face again. 
 
Sungmin glares at Henry's bruises, whoever did this should pay and in a sick way wishes someone would try to mess with him for once. He smirks, they would be in for a rude awakening.
 
He feels up Henry's ribs trying to see if they are broken but doubts it otherwise Henry would be in agony.
 
"Stop," Henry goes to shut the door and Donghae comes to a stop at the door and stares at Henry.
 
"Uh, Donghae-hyung?"
 
 Quite abruptly Donghae takes Henry by the scruff of the neck and slams him against the wall. "Oof,"
 
"You…" Donghae looks so angry, Henry doesn't ever recall seeing him this angry. He winces and turns his face away hoping his hyung will stop.
 
 
 
[Author note: Well well well what do we have here har har har. -DING DING- Donghae vs. Henry /MORTAL COMBAT!/]