I need coffee like my brain needs blood

That Place is Called Gaewhack!
 
[For all you shadow readers I know you're out there. You make me sad. BUT THANKS TO MY BEAUTIFUL SUBSCRIBERS I FEEL BETTER. Remember to comment!]
 
 
 
Sungmin just hung up on Krystal, he can feel her wrath now. 
 
"Let's go into the living room." Eunhyuk says and they all heard over to the couch.
 
 Henry in the middle of Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Mi. Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun are sitting in kitchen chairs in front of him. Henry feels his face heat up and can't bring himself to admit his defeat, surely these guys will look down on him after this. His palms are sweaty and it hurts but he bites his lip anyway.
 
"What happened?" Kyuhyun asks.
 
"Well, uh… Amber and I went out together, as friends, to a place Victoria recommended-"
 
"Gaewhack?!" Mimi asks in excitement but flushes with embarrassment soon after everyone turned to look at him.
 
"Yeah… it was closed." Henry smiles at Mimi feeling oddly comforted for the split second of attention off of him. "So Amber and I were walking and sightseeing and ended up in a suburb area with no one around. But, then these guys showed up. They beat me up and hurt Amber. Someone saved us."
 
"Don't slack on the detail or anything," Kyuhyun snarks and Donghae slaps his arm.
 
"Why don't you go over what happened, like what was said… how badly was Amber hurt? Obviously these guys beat you real bad." Eunhyuk says softly as if stopping an impact, but Henry winces anyway.
 
"They must have heard us speaking English because they said something…" Henry stalls for a second.
 
 "But I can't remember… they were drunk I think and this guy said something mean at Amber. I don't… I don't remember what he said either but I was so angry," He clenches his teeth and takes a breath. The guys were leaning in now eager to pick up the detail and analyze every bit. 
 
"I know I threw the first punch because I have no self control," Siwon nods in agreement and Reowook rolls his eyes but Sungmin nods with enthusiasm as if he'd do the same.
 
"He had martial arts experience because he took me down real quick but I managed to get him in a choke hold then I don't know because…" 
 
Henry grows quiet and looks far away.
 
"Amber was screaming and I… I was yelling." Henry stands up and feels out of breath again and nervous. Their eyes grow wide, even Kyuhyun knows what traumatic people look like. He saw himself look like this in the reflection of any vehicle after the first four months of recovery. 
 
"I don't remember, I know I was angry and punching but then I out. Amber said some guy named… mungjoo or something came with a friend and saved us. We stayed at his place… I can't believe this was last night. I'm so tired."
 
"Is Amber okay?" Mi asks.
 
Donghae looks over at Henry who is led back onto the couch by Mi and Sungmin.
 
Henry shakes his head feeling nauseous again. "I don't… she says but…" He just wants to cry and he can't understand it. His head just really hurts and the lights are really bothering him so he covers his eyes.
 
"Have you seen a doctor, Henry?" Siwon asks looking him over.
 
"He doesn't look to good." Ryeowook says and Mi nods in agreement.
 
"He has really bad bruises, show them Henry." Sungmin says. "I think he should go, he is showing some signs of a concussion." 
 
"Gee you think? Half his story was, 'I don't remember'," Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.
 
Siwon laughs, "Kyuhyun, quick what did you have for breakfast yesterday?"
 
Kyuhyun honestly doesn't remember and everyone laughs when he is for the first time muted.
 
So he evilly stares at Siwon.
 
"Watch out Siwon-hyung, Kyuhyun will remember to get back at you!" Eunhyuk laughs and Ryeowook nods in agreement.
 
"Kyuhyun forgets breakfast because he's too busy planning his revenge for the day!" Eunhyuk puts his arms over Ryeowook and Donghae.
 
"Yeah! Siwon, watch out or else he's going to eat you for breakfast!" Donghae laughs and kneels to the floor bringing Eunhyuk and Ryeowook with him.
 
"Kyuhyun K-Pop Star! Forgets breakfast, remembers blackmail!" Eunhyuk continues to laugh.
 
Ryeowook gasps, "That sounds just like Heechul, oh my god we should start calling Kyuhyun, Kyuchul, because he's a mini Heechul!"
 
"Okay! Okay! You are all on my list…" Kyuhyun glares and even Siwon is edging away from the young one. 
 
"Guys, it's getting late we should get going." Sungmin says pulling Henry to his feet.
 
Henry sniffs and almost walks right into Kyuhyun. "Hyung?"
 
"Well, Sungmin did say we should see your bruises."
 
Damn him, Henry squints at him. Buddy you are now on MY list how bout dat!
 
Kyuhyun tugs at Henry's shirt lifting it up but Henry struggles weakly telling him to stop. Then suddenly everyone is team 'Undress Henry While He is Weak and Vulnerable'. Eunhyuk covers his mouth and touches Henry's bruised abs causing him to hiss in pain. Someone ran their hands down his ribcage.
 
"We should get him and Amber to the doctor right now. For all we know…" Ryeowooks sentence goes left unsaid.
 
Kyuhyun looks sullen and nods while helping Henry put his shirt back on. Sungmin looks at his phone, "I'm going to all Krystal."
 
Mi looks over, "Then I'll call Victoria." Sungmin gives him a knowing smirk.
 
Donghae sighs feeling angry at automatically thinking Henry hurt Amber. He should have known better and should have put faith in his friend. He walks over and helps Henry back to his room to get some of his things. 
 
"I'm sorry, Henry."
 
"S'all good hyung."
 
 
[oooo IS Henry okay with him now? What will happen with his test results!? COMMENT <3]