Pictures Last Longer

Pictures Last Longer

This chapter is RATED for explicit content~ Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

ONCE AGAIN: THIS CHAPTER IS RATED~ k? XD

One Year Ago...

Heavy breathing and the scent of musk filled the air as I walked into Minho's room. Jessica was on top of Minho oppa...but as soon as he saw me, Minho pushed away Jessica, reaching out for my hand before I could run out the door.

Turning to face Minho, tears began to gather in the corner of my eyes. "Let go." I whispered, my voice, cracking at the end.

"It's not what it looks like." Minho said pleadingly, looking out of breath, hair tousled.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Minho and Jessica were ready to get it on.

"I said let go! I know you're a celebrity, I accept that you're busy! But today was your day off! Instead of being with me... You, you, you... you're here with her..." I was shaking in anger, tears blurring my vision. Yet the sight of a shirtless Minho grabbing onto my wrist, with a half- Jessica on his bed was crystal clear.

Maybe it was my fault for trying to surprise him. I should've called him or something. But I thought, being his girlfriend of two years gave me the right to come to his house without

His hand that was wrapped around my wrist made me want to puke, who knew where it had been earlier. I shuddered at the thought.

"Alley, I swear it's not like that. I would never, I..." With my other hand I slapped him straight across his face, leaving the red mark of my hand on his cheek. My hand tingled in pain at the contact, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of my heart being shred, and trampled all over.

"Oppa~ Are you okay." Jessica ran from the bed to where Minho and I stood, caressing Minho's swelling face.

Out of all the people he could cheat on me with, why was it with my best friend Jessica?

I guess I should have seen this coming. Jessica was stunning and since they had both signed with SM Entertainment they would have close contact. What kind of man wouldn't have taken the chance to being with Jessica?

Still, knowing this, didn't lessen any of the sorrow.

"Alley, I get that you're pissed, but Minho oppa only wanted you for his physical needs and since you're a headstrong little , he just gave up on you. I am after all a much better choice than you." Jessica stated as if this was obvious, letting out a menacing laugh afterwards.

I couldn't believe my ears. What had happened to the sweet Jessica that was my best friend of seven years?

"No. No that's not it Alley." Minho looked into my eyes, his face, the definition of panic.

"Let go!" I screamed, catching Minho off guard, enough for me to escape from his holding, I ran away, leaving him behind.

He didn't even run after me...

.

* * *

"Noona are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffled, wiping my tears away, trying to stay strong. My eyes felt swollen, my throat dry, as Taemin sat next to me on the couch.

I took another swig out of my third can of beer. Drinking away insignificant feelings.

I tried to hide my face, tilting my head down, letting my bangs fall. I didn't want Taemin see me like this, so fragile, breakable.

"Noona?" His voice was soothing and his hands felt warm against my skin as he lifted my face upwards. "You can tell me anything," he reasoned, but there was no need to, I knew I could. "drinking doesn't help with anything either," he said, the corners of his lips lifting, taking away the can from my hands.

I let out a sigh, knowing that Taemin was right yet again.

"Minho...he..." I couldn't finish, my breath caught in my throat, at the mere thought of what had happened earlier.

I felt something soft against my lips, and my eyes widened in shock as I realized Taemin was kissing me. In the heat of the moment I was enjoying his warm, moist lips entwined with mine, his tongue massaging my gums and inner mouth.

Abruptedly Taemin pulled away, looking sorry. "Noona, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take advant---"

He was so innocent, without realizing, I had already let my barriers down, ready for anything.

This time it was me crashing my lips against his, repositioning myself so I was on top of him, my hands finding themselves entangled in his almost unnaturally soft hair.

I could feel Taemin stiffen, but that was only for moment. In an instant I felt enthusiasm in his kisses. Pulling away only for quick breaths.

"Ungh, noona." I felt something hard pressed against my leg, and I was startled to find that my little dongsaeng Taemin had grown to become a man. Slowly, but slightly cautious, Taemin's hands made their way from my waist up, towards my s.

One hand made it's way underneath my shirt, fumbling to unclasp my bra.

So cute. He seemed to be new at this.

I pulled away this time, removing his shirt in one swift move. My lips made contact to his neck. Then his collarbone, slowly trailing butterfly kisses down to his chocolate abs, swirling my tongue around his navel.

"Alley, you're teasing me."

I smirked at hearing my name rather 'noona'. "Taeminnie is so naughty." I murmured, looking up to see him flushing tomato red.

My hands made their way towards the waist of his baggy skinnies but before I could them, Taemin lifted me of my feet with surprising strength that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Na ah ah~" Taemin sang, ing my blouse, exposing my lacy lilac bra. I started to blush, almost uncontrollably and Taemin smirked, chuckling.

"Beautiful." He murmured, grabbing onto my enclosed s, still struggling to undo my bra.

"Taemin-ah, need help?" I smiled, as he matched mine with a shyer one.

I unclasped my own bra, as Taemin's hands shot up to carress my s almost instantly, leaning in to lock his lips with mine once again. At this point, my lips felt bruised from all the hardcore kissing that had been going on.

"So soft." He whispered, leaning in again to lightly kiss my forehead, left eye, and down to my lips.

Taemin tweaked my left and I felt my back arching and let out an instinctual moan.

"So sensitive." He said, grinning.

He lowered his face so that his mouth engulfed my left , swirling his tongue around in circles. I kept , mewling, and let out a shriek as he bit on it softly before moving on to my right.

"Hmm Taemin." I hugged his face closer to my chest and he even more eagerly than before, humming while doing so, sending chills up my spine.

I felt his right hand reaching under my black mini, playing my the waistband of my .

I in a breath as he continued on to slipping his fingers underneath the cloth, playing with my .

"Gosh." I sighed, burying my face into  his neck, kissing it while doing so.

"WHAT THE ?!" I heard a disturbingly familiar voice.

Minho.

All at once, thoughts of what had happened earlier filled my mind, erasing all the pleasure Taemin had brought to me earlier.

"Hyung!" Taemin held me close to him, his embrace felt almost protective.

Minho walked over taking long strides, pushing me aside, not giving me another look. I guess he didn't notice the fact that I was topless! Quickly I put my bra back on, buttoning my blouse as quickly as I could.

"You of all people?! With my girl?!" Minho glared at Taemin, eyes burning with charisma.

Despite the resent I felt towards him for calling me his. My insides melted at his gaze, even if it had been indirect.

"Aish, I am sick and tired of seeing Alley suffer because you're a selfish . Let her be with a man who cares for her!" Taemin yelled with fury I had never seen in him before.

Without another word, Minho punched Taemin in the face, blood oozed from the corner of his mouth as he spit right on Minho, punching back, right in the eye.

Minho tried to hit back but before he could I intervened, grabbing Taemin's hand, and making my way out the door with him by my side. I started to break into a run as I heard incoherent yellings from behind.

"Alley, where are we going?" Taemin asked, his voice calm and soft as it had been before.

"Away." I answered, silent tears streaming down my face.

* * * 

Love it? yes Hate it? no Let me know in a comment below~!

Taemin is just a naughty boy~ kekeke :)

OH MAI GAWD~ WAS MINHO REALLY CHEATING ON ALLEY? AND I THOUGHT ALLEY DIDN'T KNOW SHINee? Since when was Alley girlfriend of Minho? Find out what EXACTLY in the next chappie my lovelies~ X)