Pictures Last Longer

Pictures Last Longer

"Are you okay?" Onew's familiar soothing voice questioned.

This was so freaky.

Never once, did I think I would be this close to SHINee, or any idol celebrity group for the matter, ever.

Onew's voice belonged on my iPod! Not directly in front of me.

Maybe I was hallucinating. Yeah, that's it. I was imagining things!

"Actually, I think I might have unknowingly had some drugs for breakfast this morning, 'cause I'm picturing SHINee in the boy's bathroom, in this hell-hole called school, standing here. With me!" I laughed.

This was crazy, insanity. Definitely not in the right state of mind.

Maybe I was more of an asylum-bound type than a college-bound one.

The five guys just looked at me weird.

The guys that I were hallucinating that is, because there was no way that this was real...

My phone vibrated in my pocket again, another text from Dohyung read, 'alley, where r u? come quick, need 2 tell u sumthing b4 class! hurry babe'.

"I think I'm gonna go now, and escape my ed up fantasy world." I whispered, more to myself then to anyone else.

I turned to leave, but another hand grabbed mine, this time it was Taemin.

Just to check this wasn't a dream, I pinched myself.

Nope. Not a dream.

"Uh, I'm sorry if we offended you or anything, but we really need to get to the cafeteria." Taemin's eyes bore into mine, 'pleading' was written all over his face.

To think that I was worried about the hundreds of Dohyung fangirls up until yesterday seemed mediocre to what I was going to experience in the future.

If I was caught anyway...

Just thinking about the millions of SHINee fans, rage in their eyes, torches in their hands, was enough for me to wet my pants in fear... or faint... or both, simultaneously.

"Maybe we shouldn't push her, she doesn't look like she's feeling well." Minho placed a hand on my forehead, almost thoughtlessly, his facial expression indifferent.

If any fangirls saw this...

I would be dead in a matter of seconds. My hands started to twitch in fear.

Yes. I was twitching.

"That just bit my hand! Why is no one even paying attention to me?" Key whined, shooting me a dirty look.

The other members just continued to ignore him.

This situation had to be taken care of, fast. "I...I need to go to the cafe too, I can s-s-show you guys the way."

Ugh, God, why was I stuttering?

Oh, I don't know, lets see.

I'm the center of attention for five gorgeous and amazingly talented guys.

Yes, it's true, I abhor attention. Being in front of normal people makes me sick.

It's kind of like stage fright, except it goes on twenty-four seven.

That's why I try to blend in with my environment, but right now there was nowhere to hide and nowhere to blend, so might as well solve their problem so they can go away, and leave me alone.

"I'd knew you'd say yes Alley!" Taemin put an arm around my shoulder, as if it was natural to do so, "Show us the way." Looking at me, his eyes shining, lips formed into a grin, Taemin started walking out of the bathroom.

I was too shocked to do anything.

One: What was Taemin's arm doing around my shoulders and...

Two: How did he know my name?

* * *

 

"alley_cat17"'s Blog post 8:23PM

Have you ever had something happen to you that you couldn't even imagine in your wildest of wild dreams?

Maybe getting that A on a final exam of that class that you've been failing all year. Or maybe getting a full-ride scholarship to that IB League University that you've always wanted to go to.

Okay, so the above is just purely academic... its coz im a nerd :)

Anyway, my fantasy-that-became reality is... is...

I don't know if I can tell you guys this.

It's our secret... okay? ;)

SHINee is filming a music vid in my school.

...

Impossible?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

So leave me a comment below telling me if you think I'm lying to you or not. Oh, and if you had one of your 'impossible' dreams come true~ tell me that too :)

Anywhooo~ this has been alley-alley-alley cat speaking.

Until next time, my oh-so-lovely fans X)

Author's Note: Love it? yes Hate it? no Voice your opinion! Silence is frowned upon~ X) Subscribing makes the world go 'round~ just to let you guys know :)