Pictures Last Longer

Pictures Last Longer

Author's Note: Love it? yes Hate it? no Voice your opinion~ Silence is frowned upon X) Oh, and remember to subsribe :)

"WE LOVE SHINEE, SHINING SHINEE! WE LOVE SHINEE, SHINING SHINEE!" What sounded like demonic chanting came from what appeared to be... my school? It looked as if everyone that attended my high school was flocked around the entrance.

What was going on?

More importantly,why were people suddenly chanting their love for SHINee?

I believe this is called a WTF moment.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, a text from Dohyung read 'meet me in cafe asap'. Ignoring the chaos in front of me I made my way towards the front door of the school. In every direction there were girls screaming their brains out, resulting in my ears practically bleeding.

Maybe I should've entered through the back door, but it was too late now, every possible getaway was blocked and I had no choice but to go with the flow of the crowd.

After what seemed like forever, I managed to squeeze into the front door. As I was about to turn left and walk towards the cafe, someone's hand covered my mouth and pulled me into what I believed was the guy's bathroom.

Once again, I believe this is called a WTF moment.

Hold on... was I about to be molested or something?

Well this 's got another thing coming in his direction!

I bit on the hand that was covering my mouth, until I tasted blood, simultaneously kicking the area where it would hurt the most.For a guy anyway.

Just as I predicted, I was let go of, and behind me, a guy with asymmetrical hair was bent over, a river of curses flowing out of his mouth.

Four other guys looked at me, utter shock lighting up their faces.

Wait. These were the guys that caught me with Dohyung yesterday!

Were they here to blackmail me?

!

The guy with long hair was the first one to speak up, looking kind of scared. "Uh, I think I speak for all of us when I say sorry to bring you here so forcefully. We just wanted to ask you where the cafeteria was."

What was with these guys and asking random strangers for directions. Geez!

Hold on...

Oh. My. God.

A lightbulb flickered on in my brain as I looked at every one of the guys.

I mean, took a real good look at them. Scrutinizing them as if to find any flaw in my conclusion.

Dumbfounded, I gave up.

Yesterday, I didn't have an opportunity to see any of these guy's faces, and now, well...

I just had one question I wanted answered...

What the hell was SHINee doing in the guy's bathroom, at my school?

The guy I had just bitten was unmistakably Key and the guy who was asking for directions was definitely Taemin.

Onew was sitting on one of the stalls, smiling, Minho was leaning against the wall, looking serious, and Jonghyun... he was randomly posing in front of a mirror.

Yep, it was SHINee alright. All five of them, in their glorious entirety.

Yet another WTF moment...

* * *

"alley_cat17"'s Blog post via mobile 7:23AM

Rumors can come true...

I stand corrected...

 

OMG~ So now that Alley knows that these boys are SHINee...

What will happen now?