~ What did you say? ~

Please, Stay With Me....

" Are you really going to do this? Did you hear what the doctor said?! It's a 50-50 chance if you do surgery! You...you may not be alive after the surgery! I don't want to lose you..not after.. Please don't do this..Anyway since when were you two brothers? You have never told me that before. Have you been keeping secrets with me? I thought we said no more secrets?! Why did you hide something as important as this? And after what he did to you, you still want to undergo the surgery just because hes your brother? What about you then? What about me?" He fumed, his anger has completely taken control of his speech.

" Exactly why I have to this. He's my brother, my only kin left. My oarents are already gone. Our parents are already gone. He doesn't even know that he has a brother. And it was only that time that he treated me that way. He's been a good friend and a member too me. And the closest one after you. I have to do it. And it's a 50-50 chance. There is a high possibility I will survive the surgery. I have to take my chances or he could die just like that when there is someone to actually donate half of his heart for him. You have never been this selfish before so why now? Why at the period when I have to make a very big decision?" The other can't help but let a few tears rolled down in sadness.

"I-I was not being selfish! I need you with me!  I don't want you to die...not you. Please....for me. I beg you..There are other human beings out there to donate, why must it be you?! The band can lose one member not two a the same time!! IM being selfish for you!" 

-SLAPS- 

" He is my brother, you can't just say that! What do you mean the band can lose him but not the both of us?! So you're fine with him being dead but not me? How could you say that? What's gotten in to you? You've never spoken like this before! I-i.. just leave me alone. Your attitude disgust me badly today, what happen to the lovely you who cares about others more than himself? Where is the you who always tries to understand difficult situations like now...Just leave..please." More tears have already make it's way down his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he had just heard from the person he loved so much.

The sting on his cheeks could not even surpassed the ache he is feeling in his heart. What has gotten in to him? Where has the nice him went? He himself could not believe anything that came out from husband mouth and all he wanted to do now was to kill himself, let the ground swallow him so he never come back. He silently left the other male as tears starts cascading down his face. As though God had heard him, the sky had turned grey and thunder rolled in. Strikes of lightning flashes across the sky like the pain slicing in his heart. Soon, the clouds move apart, showers of rain wets the earth ground.He walks out of the dorm, washing himself in despair of rainfalls as he thought back of the conversation he had earlier on. He was in a state of blankness, emptines fills him up to the core, not knowing where to go. Without much notice, he was already at the front of Sehun's hospital room, chatters could be heard in serious hushed tone.

|HOSPITAL ROOM|

"Are you sure doctor? But... all these while, I didn't even know I have a brother!" Sehun exclaimed in pure confusion. Luhan who was there, could only stare at the doctor in front of them.

" I wouldn't make a funny joke out of this young man but it is true you have a brother who is contemplating on when is the right time to have his surgery Done. As this is a confidential fact, I can only tell you that you have a donator who is willing to share his heart with you." The doctor gave a small smile before he left. 

Segundo stared at the blank wall behind the used to be spot where the doctor stood. He still couldn't believe that someone wants to donate parts of his heart him and it was his own brother, though he has no idea who he was.

"Hyung, can we go search for my real brother. Please..?" Luhan pecked the younger forehead, lulling him to sleep.

" Of course, hunnie.  We have to find him.." Without them knowing, the male hahd overheard everything that has been said by the doctor and has run away to ease the gaping hole in his aching heart.