~ Waking up~

Please, Stay With Me....
Luhan blinked as he tried to adjust to the brightness of the room. He tried to sit up, but immediately lay back down due to the throbbing in his head. Slowly, he clutched his crown and message it, trying to figure out what happen to him. Luhan looked at the surrounding. It definitely didnt look like a hospital room to him. So where the heck is this place? Suddenly, a soft knock could be heard. "Oh! You're awake!" Luhan gave a slight nod. Jongin went up and sat down beside the bed. "How do you feel, hyung? Does your head hurt? Are you hungry?" Luhan stared at the younger. " Fine. Yes. No." Jongin chuckled at the answer. He took hold of the soft hand and it, his mood suddenly felt depressed. Jongin continued fumbling with the elders hands, remembering every nook and crook of the soft, pretty hands, not realising that Luhan was judging his behaviour at the moment. " Jongin, whats wrong?" Luhan let his free hand to play with the youngers brown lock. "Do you remember anything, hyung?" Jongin left his eyes from their hands and onto Luhans eyes. Only the soft breaths cpuld be heard. Luhan tore away from the gaze and look towards the ceiling, trying his best not to let his tears fall. Few minutes pass and none of them said anything else. Jongin resumed playing with the elders hand and rest his head on the elders chest. As for Luhan, he was still trying his best not cry, remembering the words coming out from their leaders mouth. " Yes, Jongin. I remember. Everything....about S-Sehun." Jongin look up to see him softly crying and his heart broke at the sight. Sehun. Luhan could not afford to lose Sehun too, Jongin thought and sigh. He brushed of the tears from Luhan's face and forced the elder to look at him. " Don't cry, hyung. Everything will be alright. Im sure, the other members are sure too. Don't cry. Sehun wouldnt want to see you like this. Tomorrow, we'll go and visit maknae, alright? Come here, bambi hyung." Jongin pull Luhan into his embrace and rock slowly. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The other members could only let out a sigh as they watch Luhan falling asleep again in Jongin's embrace. Kyungsoo smiled at the sight. " His really dependable, isnt he?" Kyungsoo turned to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol beside him. " You are lucky to have Jongin as your boyfriend, Kyunggie." Chanyeol said and ruffled the youngers hair before leaving with ByunBaek. Kyungsoo turned back to see Jongin tucking Luhan into the covers before looking and smiling up to him. " I am lucky, for sure."