~ Visiting~

Please, Stay With Me....
Before Luhan knows, it was morning already. He rubbed his eyes with his little fist and tried to sit upright but the throbbing in his head caused him to lay back down again. He felt shuffling under his covers and covered his chest as an attempt to protect himself. Soon, a head popped out from the covers. Luhan let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was only Jongin. " OH! Did i wake you up, Jonginnie?" Luhan asked as he started playing with the youngers hair. Jongin let out a sigh and shook his head. "Why aren't you sleeping in your room with Kyunggie?" Jongin yawned. " He told me to keep you conpany for the night and anyway we fell asleep yesterday. Hehe^^." Luhan let out a soft laughter. Jongin momentarilly froze at hearing it. "Hyung...did u just laugh?" Luhan gave him a sheepish smile before yelping at the sudden bear hug. " Omg, you dont know how long we have been waiying for you to laugh.." Jongins voice was muffled against Luhan's hair. He let go of the older and left the room to tell the others, not before giving him a peck of the forhead. As Jongin stalked of, a hand wrapped around his wrist. " C-can we visit Hunnie today..?" A sound, more like a crack asked. Jongin's eyes softened and he slowly nodded. " Of course, hyung. Of course." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " Hyung, stop moving. I can't put this through your head." Tao said as he tried to put a shirt over Luhan's head. Luhan laughed at his dongsaengs misery. He still could not do things on his own. Due to the shock, hs body seems to be lacking of energy. With him not wanting to eat much, it makes it even harder for Luhan to gain energy. " Alright! You are all done. Jong hyung!!!" Luhan closed his ears at the ear-piercing scream, before glaring. Jongin came running in with Kyungsoo trailing behind him. " Come Bambi hyung, up on my back." Luhan trued as he hard as he could and landed himself comfortably. Kyungsoo laughed at the sight. They then walked out of the apartment to their van. " Take care!! Please be safe!!" Suho said before a hand slapped over his mouth. " Hyung dont shout! You are going to disturb the other neighbours." Jongin, Luhan and Kyungsoo laughed at this. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " Oh Sehun." "Room 7, Ward 88" All of them arrive the room. Jongin placed Luhan on the floor and helped him stand. Luhan took a couple of deep breaths. Yes he wants to meet the younger, to hold him dearly in his embrace. But...Luhan was hesitant. What if...what if Sehun doesnt want to see him? Has Sehun forgotten him? A few tears escape as his mind gets clogged up with negative thoughts. He missed the younger so much but he was still scared. A soft hand held his petite hand. " Hyung, go on. Sehun will be delighted to see you. Dont be scared." Luhan looked at Jongin before facing the door again. He took one last breath and he turn the doorknob. Luhan peeped his head inside and he saw Sehun looking out of the window, oxygen masked on his face and ears plugged on with their song blaring from it. Luhan chocked back a sob. Sehun had not forgotten him, neither their song. He quickly brushed of the tears from his face and dlowly walked over to the younger. Sehun who felt presence nearing him turned around, his stoic face suddenly brightened up at the sight of Luhan. He pulled out both of his ear plugged. " Lu-lulu hyung..? Is that really you..?" Sehun said through the oxygen mask, his hand outstretched to grab hold of Luhan. Luhan continued walking towards the near end of the room, stumbling abit but with the help of Jongin. Once he was near Sehun, Jongin let him go slowly. Luhan immediately crushed into Sehun, burying his head into Sehun's chest. " S-sehun..Sehun...Sehunnie.." Luhan continued chanting and crying. Sehun let out a laugh as tears rolled down his cheeks. " It really is you, Lulu hyung. My Bambi hyung...Omg i missed you so much. Omg...Lu...Luhan hyung..." The both of them continued crying and softly laughing in each others embrace, not noticing that both Jongin and Kyungsoo were out of the room. Sehun pulled out his oxygen mask and lifted Luhan onto his bed. Both took their hands and cupped their partners face, mesmerize by the eyes staring back at them. A soft laughter come out and giggled at one another. Sehun his hyungs face. " Luhan..." Sehun pulled Luhan into his lap and crashed his lips onto the other. Luhan instantly wrapped his arms around Sehuns neck as Sehun stablized the elder. Lips moving on lips, tongues not involved. It was a sweet kiss, a sign to show how much they had missed each others presence in their life. Luhan felt as though he was in heaven, with the way Sehun was kissing him, letting him know how much they love one another. They didnt stop kissing and they were soon huddled up together on Sehun's hospital bed. Only when they needed air, Sehun let go of Luhans lips. But they will start to kiss again, unsaid words being telephatically send between them. Sehun continued doing this, he never wants to stop kissing Luhan. "S-sehun..." Luhan pulled away and stare lovingly into the younger's eyes. Both their eyes reflected the same things. Sadness. Longing. Love. Luhan buried his face in Sehun's neck crook, Sehun hold the elder tight. Embraced in each others warmth and tears.