~As Long As You Are Still Here~

Please, Stay With Me....

All of their heads turned towards the hospital's room. A nurse ran out of the room, screaming for the doctor to come back. A glimpse of hope lit in everyones soul, hoping that Sehun will be fine. The next few minutes were really agonizing for the five members. They prayed and prayed and prayed for their beloved maknae. And they are lucky that their prayers were answered. The doctors head popped out after ten minutes in the room, a small smile playing onhis lips. "You may see him now. Though, he is still extremely weak. So try to be careful. His awake so you guys can come in now. Take care of him, alright?" And with that, the doctor and his nurses left and returned to their jobs again. Jongin piggy-backed Luhan and entered the room. Sehun was resting on the bed, with an oxygen masked over his face, just like the first time Luhan saw his love one here. Tears soon rolled down his cheeks. He slowly made his way to Sehun and held on dearly to his pale hands. Luhan once again whimpered at how bony and thin his hands were. "S-Sehun ah..." Luhan breathed out his lovers name. Sehun looked up and smiled sweetly to his partner. He coughed for a moment before replying the older's soft call. " Neh hyung? Dont cry anymore Bambi hyung. See, im alright now. " Sehun smoothen out the crease forming on Luhan's face. " You dont suit to frowning hyung. Smile pls?" Sehun tried to do aegyo but ended up coughing out fits. Luhan patted his back as he whispers into his ears. " I-I thought you were goinv to leave me Baby... I couldnt afford that. You cant leave me here on Earth like this. I-I still need you here with me. I..." Luhan cant even continue his sentence as new tears cascade down, causing him to sob uncontrollably. Sehun eyed Jongin, Tao, Kris and Suho, asking them to leave the room for awhile. A look of realisation hit the four of them and immediately nodded. Jongin, being the closest to Luhan, lifted the older onto the spac on the bed that Sehun had created, giving a small peck on the older's head before leaving. Sehun pulled away the hands covering his hyung's beautiful face, making him face him completely. Luhan looked up to see Sehun staring lovingly at him and a scarlet blush spread across his cheeks despite the fact that he was still in a crying mess. Sehun brought the older onto his lap before bringin Luhan's face into his chest. He buries his face into the latters hair as his hands drew small shapes on Luhan's back. Luhan as quickly as he could wrapped his legs around Sehun's waistgr as his hands grabbed the back of Sehun's shirt. Luhan continued to cry softly in his lover's embrace, Sehun softly singing their song... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soon enough, Luhan finally stopped crying, decided to look at Sehuns face. They continued staring into each others eyes- Luhans soft and hazy hazelnut orbs against Sehuns sharp and deep brown orbs. Sehun smiled warmly at the older. " I love you Bambi. Im sorry for causing you to cry, Baby.." Sehuns eyes was filled with utmost sincerity. " Dont be sorry, Hunnie. As long as you are still here, Im fine. I love you too Baby..so much." Sehun slowly lowered his head down, letting his lips meet with Luhan's, tried his best to convey how much he loved the older through the soft yet passionate kiss they are sharing. Luhan tilted his head, his hands softly grabbing onto Sehun's hair as the latter deepened the kiss. It was a beautiful moment, with Luhan still on Sehun's lap, as they both cling onto one another while the softly kiss each others breath away. Both appreciatinv the fact that are still able to be together, to be right where they belong beside one another. It may be a painful experience,they are fine as long as their lover is there with them ' I love you to bits, Bambi. You dont know how much I want to show my ove to you.' ' I love you, me precious baby. Please, i beg of you, dont leave me now. Not when i realise how much your presence meant to me. I need you to live the life with me..'