~What makes you think so?~

Please, Stay With Me....

Luhan has been visiting Sehun as he continues recuperating in the hospital. But Sehun hates it, he hates how he was being binded to the god damn bed. He hates it how he can no longer eat his favourite food with his favourite person. He hates it how he can no longer cuddle and sleep with his Bambi hyung. Sehun hates it and he wants to go home. Luhan felt Sehun's mood decreasing day by day, as though he wants to give up, as though Sehun accepts his fate. And Luhan is scared that his thoughts might be becoming true. Luhan was sleeping with Sehun on the hospital bed, even though Sehun was adamantly rejecting the idea. He didnt want his Bambi hyung to suffer, since the hospital bed was meant for only one person. But Luhan being Luhan, he managed to convince Sehun with the help of his puppy eyes. Luhan chuckled as he remembered how he managed to persuade Sehun. Luhan was Sehun's weakness. But Luhan could not even sleep a blink. All this while, he has been up awake, staring at the angel beside him. The angel, with his mouth slightly apart, nose flaring at each breathe. Endearing. Luhan kept feeling ad though Sehun...is giving up hope. But Luhan doesnt want that. He wants his angel to continue living, fighting with him. But, Luhan was starting to doubt. Is Sehun really giving up the fight..?

Sehun stirred in his sleep. He had a really weird dream of Luhan. And damn he didnt want his dream to be true. He tubbed his eyes slowly to keep his sleepiness away. He was hoping to see his smiling hyung beside him but what he saw startled him. Why is Luhan hyung crying? 

"Lu hyung, hey why are you crying?" Sehun said as he pulled Luhan into his embrace. Luhan immediately hid his face in the crrok of Sehun's neck and started sobbing louder than before. Sehun jerked at the sudden outburst. , he thought. What happened? "Lu hyung tell me! Why are you crying my deer?" Sehun didnt get any response but he was relief that Luhan started to reduce into hiccups. His bambi hyung lifted up his face with teary eyes. Sehun's heart cracked at the sight. Oh my. Luhan's face was red and blotchy with tears and snot. Sehun didnt even find that gross. His heart felt warm though it was cracked.

"Sehunnie, you are not giving up right? Youre not going to leave me like this right? You promised, you promised that you will get better. Please tell me your not giving up. Ill fight it with you, i promised. Just dont give u-" Luhan cant even finish his sentence when Sehun kissed his breathe away. Luhan wrapped his hands tighter around Sehun's neck. He wasnt right? Sehun let go of Luhan's luscious lips as he laughed silently. His bambi hyung is having wild imaginations again. What made him think that Sehun was going to giving up? Oh, Sehun thought. It must be his moddy and gloomy face every day. Sehun sighed. It was all his fault for making his hyunv cry again.

"No hyung, im not going to give up. Im not leaving you here in this world alone. Never! I love you too much to even have any thoughts of giving up. Because why? I know you will always be there for me. I promised you didnt I? I wont. Im going to fight this and I know you will be there for and with me." Sehun said softly into Luhan's ear, sending tingles throughout his petite body. Luhan sighed in relief at the words. He promised. He will fulfill it. Sehun kissed his Bambi hyung again, softer this time. Luhan gladly accepted it and both of them entered a blissful world where only they existed.

|In another room...|

"Doctor, can it work?" The doctor stared in awe. He had never encounter such situation before, but it was a miracle. He nodded in approval. "Yes, theres a high possibility it can work, judging that both of your blood matches. Almost internally, everything matches. So it will work. Perhaps, are you his brother?" The doctor asked, scared to offend him.

" Yes, biologically...."