Drabble collection

One-shot collection

ITUNES Drabble challenge

KYUMIN. HAEMIN. KANGMIN. JUNGMO/SUNGMIN. SUNGMIN/SUNGMIN
G to R

Challenge:
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like. (in my case, I picked my bias, Sungmin)
2. Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random.
3. For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand: you start when it starts, and no lingering afterward; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping)
4. Do 10 of these then post.

 

Poison – Beyonce Knowles
pg. HaeMin

“Sungmin… please… just give me another month to prove everything…” Donghae desperately clung onto the fabric of Sungmin’s shirt as he begged for him to stay. The other then just shook his grip off and he looked at him with equally sad eyes. “Hae… we can’t… not anymore.”

“I can’t live without you Min… you’re killing me with this…” His sobs were hysterical as he hugged the others’ waist. “Please…”

“Donghae… we need to stop this… can’t you see this is wrong? we can’t...” Donghae just shook the others’ shoulders as he looked at him with a look that’s pleading, a look that wanted to hold on.

“I don’t care if it’s wrong Min… I don’t ing care.” 
 

Be There With You – Human Nature
g. KyuMin

Sungmin was singing along with the song in his iPhone as he happily drove his car back to the dorm. In the past few days, he had been away for the final rehearsal of Hong Gil Dong and he hadn’t been staying in the dorm as much. Now that the play was finished, he rushed his car back home with a grin plastered all over his face.

The moment he reached his dorm, he immediately opened the front door and went straight to their bedroom. He smiled when he heard the rapid tapping of keys the moment he opened their door quietly. He walked up to the man inside his room and hugged him from behind.

“I’m back…” He said.
The other just pressed the pause button of his game before they were enveloped with silence again; the younger then took his hand and intertwined their fingers and he was surprised when the other just shook his head and smiled. “No Min… you have always been here.” Kyuhyun said as he placed their hands in his chest.


Rock U – Kara
r. KyuMin

“We have been together for 3 years… Aren’t you getting sick of me?” Sungmin said as he snuggled closer to his roommate and lover. Kyuhyun just shook his head. “No… why? Are you getting sick of me?” Sungmin shook his head as well.

“Do you want to go on another date or something?” Sungmin suddenly propped himself using his elbows, the weather had been nice and he doesn't want to spend his afternoon lying lazily on his bed.
“We’ve tried everything already. Nothing’s new anymore. What do you want to do now anyway?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin just smirked mischievously and leaned closer to Kyuhyun. “You know how we’re always doing it?” He said as he hovered his hands over the others' pants just above his crotch. “We can do it the other way around this time”


Get Your Freak On – Missy Elliot
r. KyuMin

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin as the other was swaying his hips drunkenly on the dance floor. He internally concluded that the other sure knows how to move, and damn it is much more seductive for his own good, and it was damn more seductive than what Kyuhyun’s mind can process.

Kyuhyun then downed his 5th shot of vodka that night before he went forward and advanced his way to the smaller man. As if the other sensed his presence, Sungmin turned (rather seductively) and they locked gazes when he was a meter away from the other man.

The next thing Kyuhyun knew, Sungmin was grinding his hips against him while his arms are around his neck. Kyuhyun tried to deepen the intimacy by putting his hands on Sungmin’s waist but he was surprised when the other just slapped his hand away.

Just then Sungmin scampered away from him, but not before leaning on to him and whispering huskily in his ear. “No touch”


Tonight – FM Static
g. KangMin

Sungmin looked up at the sky from the rooftop of their condominium and sighed, he had been doing this often this past few days. He doesn’t know why but the silence of the night really calms him down and the way the moon paints the sky a deep blue always makes his day brighter, even though what it really intended was to give dusk.

He heard a series of footsteps from behind him followed by a agonized sigh. “They’re sending me to the military.”
“I know…”
“I would be gone for 2 years Sungmin…”
“I know…”
“Why is everything becoming so hard?”
“I… I don’t know.” 

He looked at the bulky guy on his side and noticed how his cheeks were glistening with tears.
“Hyung…”
“I don’t know what to do without you guys…” Sungmin just looked down the floor and sighed.
“We don’t know what we would do without you as well hyung…”
“What would I do if I miss you guys? What will I do if I suddenly missed you?” 

He grabbed the others’ hand and intertwined their fingers. He used his free hand to point the brightest star he saw in the sky. “See that star hyung? Say your message there and I’ll be reading it as soon as I go here.” He then saw the other smile.


Mad – Neyo
g. KyuMin

Kyuhyun had sighed as he looked at Sungmin still glaring at him on the other bed. They had been shouting and screaming at each other for almost an hour now, heck he doesn’t even remember the reason why they fought in the first place. He looked around him and all he saw was a mess of blankets, broken things, pillows, and other things that he knows doesn’t really belong to where they are placed now. He then concluded that it is enough as he stood up and walked towards the other man. “You know what. Let’s end this once and for all.”

He felt Sungmin’s stare waver a bit before he glared at him again. “Fine! If that’s what you want! Let’s end everything! I’ll be staying with Hyukkie from now on! You go do whatever—” Sungmin’s words were then cut off when Kyuhyun suddenly hugged him tightly and nuzzled his head on his neck.

“Let’s stop fighting shall we? Can you please forgive me? I’m really sorry.” Just in that instant, Sungmin’s gaze has softened. He slowly melted into the hug as he felt a smile creep on to his face.


You Raise me up – Cho Kyuhyun
g. Sungmin-centric

He had his knees up again to his chest as he positioned himself in the dark corner of a dark place he calls his room. The thought of being the average member of Super Junior haunts him every night. Whether it be aegyo, martial arts, looks, dancing, singing… he was just good at everything. There is nothing he could do to make him stand out... there was nothing he is best at.

He then cries his heart out as he lets his frustration and bad side get the better of him even just for the moment. He throws everything he sees and touches, not even stopping when he heard a certain sound of a glass crashing from the other side of the room. As he saw his phone, he groaned and was about to throw it away when 12 new messages suddenly caught his attention.

He opened all of it and was surprised when it was from the 12 other members of Super Junior. All giving him support, all cheering him up. He then smiled and pushed the evil thoughts at the back of his mind again as he hears a knock on the door followed by their leader checking if he can finally come in.


Monster- Super Junior
pg. KyuMin

“Hyung, I think it’s better if you stop this once and for all” Kyuhyun remarked as he glared at Sungmin dangerously. The other just tilted his head and looked at him questioningly and innocently.

“what are you talking about Kyuhyun?”
“That! Everything! You pretending to be innocent! I know that you know what you’re doing to me!” He said, as he pointed accusing fingers to his hyung. 

Sungmin just smiled and made his way towards Kyuhyun. He laid his hands gently on the magnae’s shoulders as he puts on his innocent smile yet again. “Me pretending to be innocent? I really don’t know what you’re talking about Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun then frustratingly pulled him by his arms and forced him on the bed. Kyuhyun then hovered over him, his breath tickling Sungmin’s neck. “I don’t want to have to chase you down hyung.”

It was then the first time he saw Sungmin’s smirk. “What if I want to be chased then? Can you stop me?”


Like you’ll never see me again – Alicia Keys
pg. Jungmo x Sungmin

They both sat in the practice room where they always held their Oppa Band practice. He had been strumming the guitar aimlessly as the other eyed him from his own seat.

“They’re ending the show.” Sungmin only nodded in response.
“What will happen to us now?” He looked up to see Jungmo staring at him intensely. “What do you mean by what will happen to us Jungmo?” 

The taller male looked at him through his heavily-lined eyes. “What will happen to everything? What will happen to us?” Sungmin smiled as he finally put his guitar to its case. He walked to where the other man is and he cupped his cheeks.

The other just closed his eyes and savored his touch as if it was the last. “Don’t worry about what will happen in the future Jungmo…” He raised the other man’s chin so he could clearly see him, and he smiled. “Let’s just enjoy this moment while it lasts shall we?” He said as he leaned forward and kissed the other man.


Like the first time – T-ara
g. HaeMin

“You jinxed me didn’t you?”
Sungmin turned his head towards the source of the voice as his eyebrows shot in mid-air. “What did you just say?” They were in Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s shared bedroom, Donghae was sitting on Kyuhyun’s computer chair while Sungmin was fixing his messy bed. 

“I said maybe you jinxed me. I wasn’t like this with anyone before you. In fact, I haven’t felt this for anyone except you.” Donghae said as he frowned a little.

“What are you talking about? What am I making you into anyway?” Sungmin challenged, his face carrying a smirk he seldom shows the public.

“Well…” Donghae said as he went nearer to the other. “I have never fallen in love as much as I did with you.” He said as he kneeled in front of the other, Sungmin just smiled. “Maybe I really did… why? Aren’t you happy?”

Donghae smiled. “I didn’t say anything like that.”