2nd Chapter

Up With Love

 "Hahahahaha!" Gary was still laughing at the incident in the car with Jongkook

. "Still laughing at that incident?" 


"It's hilarious when the man saw them kissing! Okayy I shall stop it. " 


"This world is increasing gays and lesbians..." Jongkook said while driving. 


"But it's cool to see them doing stuff like that!" 

"Yah Kang Gary!" 


"Hahhahaa I was just joking. Drop me off infront . I'm gonna get something from my shop and to the pub . I'm meeting someone. "


"Arraeseo."

 


Jongkook stops and let Gary alight.


"Gary , we're old friends. Lets hang out and chat sometimes..." 


Gary nodded, and saw Eunhye's poster on the billboard . 


"Hyung ,as you say , we're old friends. And do ask Eunhye out if you can!" Gary closed the door and make his way to his shop. 

Meanwhile, Lizzy went to a convenience store. 


"Excuse me, which food are the cheapest here?" 
The cashier replied. "Ddeobokki." 


"Okay then I take Ddeobokki. Wait! Give me half of it!" 


"Half of it? Miss, half of Ddeobokki is the same price as the whole Ddeobokki." 
"Okay then I take whole."


Lizzy saw two ladies behind her staring at her. 
"I can't finished,  I'm on diet!" She told the two ladies. 


While taking the ddeokbokki herself, she saw many sauce packets underneath the shelf. She looked around, seeing no people , and took all the sauce packets. When she left the convenience store, a customer complained "Boss, there's no more sauce packets!" 


"It couldn't be! I just restock them not long ago."

Lizzy was laughing and looking all the free sauce packets she got. She walked past an interior design shop and saw beautiful furnitures and decided to take a look inside the shop.

Gary wanted to close his shop and noted a brown hair girl still in his shop. 


"Miss , are you interested in interior design?" Gary asked her. 

 


Lizzy saw Gary , and was embarrassed. 


Lizzy told him 
" Nonnonoo I am just looking around! That's all!" Lizzy quickly rush out and Gary went blank , closed his shop and went to the pub .

Jihyo was riding her scooter, with Jessica.


"I've been fired by boss!" Jihyo wailed and stops the scooter. 


"Why did he do that? Is it because I used you to get rid of that guy? If he wants to fire, it's me not you!" Jessica complained.


"It's not because of that! A customer complained me! Look at what he wrote!" Jihyo handed a paper to her. 


"Waitress 4 is lacking energy and attitude in work, ordered wrong food, and doesn't even knew what the restaurant sells.

Her hangul is even worse than grade 1 students." Jessica read out loud as Jihyo wailed even more. 


"What?! This customer is simply outrageous!!! Hush don't cry anymore!" Jessica comfort her. 


Jihyo said to her "Falling out of love is fine but not losing my job! Huhu i am gonna get kill by my sister!" 


Jessica told her "Jihyo , lets not think bout your sister and Changjoo anymore. Come on, lets go to a pub! She pulled her and began to drive to their destination. 

  When they arrived, Jessica told her "This pub, consists of hunks. And today is their Wednesday Party Night. So their drinks are free of charge!"


"Look at my outfit!" She pointed to her clothes. 


"Its so tomboyish and not fit for tonight.." 


"It's okay! I'll find you a hunk for tonight!" She pulled Jihyo's hand. 

 

When they were walking to the pub, a familiar man and a lady alight from a taxi. 


"Isn't that Changjoo? He found a girl so fast!" Jessica pointed while Jihyo stare at him blankly 
"Wait, he is wearing your handmade grey sweater out with another lady! This is unreasonable!" Jessica wanting to confront Changjoo but Jihyo stopped her.

"Its okay. At least he didn't even throw away. He must have like it and still appreciate it!" Jihyo smiled. 


"Baby , the sweater you wear tonight is too old fashioned and ugly. " the lady beside Changjoo told him. 


"Oh , it's ugly? Ugh I'm not gonna wear it." Changjoo took of the sweater and threw it on the floor. 


Jihyo was shocked. 
Gary was going out of the pub while calling Gil.


"If you're not coming,  I'm gonna go home now..!"


"Baek Chang Joo, you're really too much!" Jihyo shouted. 


Gary turned around and saw Jihyo and Jessica shouting at the couple.


"Do you know much did I put in for that sweater?"

 

"Baby , who is she?" The girl beside Changjoo asked.

 

"She? A friend from the past." 

 

"Friend?"

 

"You go in first,  I look for you later" Changjoo told the girl and she went in the pub.

 

"What do you mean a friend from the past? You still can say that easily!" Jessica shouted. 

"Jihyo said after we break up, we can still be friends. Isn't it right Jihyo?" Changjoo said. 

 

"Is that how you trampled a friend's appreciation?" Jihyo was almost crying. 

 

"I just hate that cheap attitude of yours. Of all the things you gave me, except for the LV tie, are worthless. But Hyun Woo is more feminine and sweet.Her dad could give me everything that I plan to do. If you were me, you would have choose her." Changjoo walked away. 

 

"If I know you are a pimp, Jihyo wouldn't have choose you!" Jessica screams at him. 


Jihyo slowly walk to the sweater that Changjoo had threw. 
She slowly picked up the sweater and cried. 

 

"Am I really that bad? Am I really that bad?" Jihyo cries while Jessica ran up to Jihyo and hug her.

Meanwhile , Jongkook reached home. "They should be asleep by now." He slowly got down from his car and walk to the door. 
He saw two small pair of shoes, felt relieved. 


But he noticed there's one more pair of high heels. He quickly went in and shout. 


"Miss Park?" He saw many candles lit up in his house. 
"Miss Park!" He shouted again. 


"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy Birthday to my boss~ ,Happy Birthday to you!" A young lady holding a birthday cake and wear revealing clothes. 


Jongkook was sighing and think 
"It must be those little two devils ."


"Kookie , come here and have a taste of my homemade birthday cake ." Ms Park said sweetly. 


"Ms Park , what are you doing? Where's Yoobin and YooJung?" Jongkook asked furiously


"They went to sleep a long time ago. They're very obedient kids , don't you worry. " 


She put down the cake and walk towards Jongkook and pull his tie nearer to her


"Don't resist anymore. I know you like me when we met each other. You're a child that needs love like Yoo Bin and Yoo Jung ( 2 cousins of Jongkook) . I can give that to you. "
Jongkook went to switch on the lights and sighed. 


"Ms Park , I hired you to help me to take care of children , not to help me have children,  okay?" 


"Please leave." Jongkook said it coldly. Ms Park look at him with puppy eyes. 


"Please LEAVE!" Jongkook roared. 


Ms Park left in a hurry and was in verge of tears. Before she left, she told him : "You don't know how to appreciate what people do for you! The one who doesn't understand the situation straight is you hmph!!!" 


" Sorry Miss Park , today's not the birthday , and you wasted your energy today. I'll deduct the cake money from your salary. Leave."  


Jongkook sighed again, turned around and saw his two cousins hiding at one corner, trying to laugh out loud.

At the pub , Jihyo gulped down her 8th glass of wine and shouted. 


"Yah! Just because it's free, does it have to be so diluted?!" 


"Jess?" She turned around , and Jessica was nowhere to be seen .


"Ehhh ,where is she? Jessica Jung ,where have you gone to?! You left? What kind of friend are you!!? You said you wanted to drink with me but you left!" Jihyo was really drunk.


From not afar , Changjoo noticed she had been shouting for Jessica where had been disturbing those people around her.

  
"Baby I'll be right back." He told Hyunwoo .

 

Changjoo walked towards Jihyo and said. 
"What exactly do you want? You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Jihyo turned around and saw him, lowered her head.  " What are you talking about?" 


"You clearly saw that my girlfriend and I are here, yet you insist on coming here to make a scene.  Do you have any pride at all?" Changjoo scolded. 


Jihyo blanked , and suddenly...
" I am the one who asked her to meet me here. Who are you to her? What right do you have to talk to her with that attitude?" It was the owner of the interior design shop, Kang Gary. 
"Sweetheart , do you need me to help you revenge back?" 


"You got yourself a rich boyfriend that fast? Well let me see how this one could last. "Changjoo snorted and returning to his seat, 


Jihyo was more upset, lying down on the table.