3rd Chapter

Up With Love

Jihyo was crying while lying on the table .  

 "Don't cry. If you cry , that means you still love him . If you still love him , it means that you've lost to him" Gary told her . 

Jihyo wailed . " Don't care about me...dont care about me ! I am not drunk and I am not upset at all! I just want to cry can't I ?"

She took her bag and ran out of the pub . 

 

Meanwhile , Jessica was sitting on a toilet bowl , in a drunken state , holding a glass bottle . 

 

Jihyo vomited alot while Gary saw her . 

"Miss , are you all right?" Gary asked while tapping her shoulders.

" Yah! Don't care about me ! I didn't lose and I am not drunk! I only wanted to cry , I just wanted to cry! " 

" Miss , are you okay ?" Gary asked again.

"Don't care about me , go away! Irritating...huhu..." Jihyo cried . 

Jihyo saw Gary walked away , she sat down on the floor and mumbled . 

" Why do you do this to me.... why do you treat me like that...."

"Miss , drink some water and wash your face . It will be better." Gary came back with a mineral water .

" What more do you want?" Jihyo shouted. 

As soon as she saw the mineral water , she took it .

"Thank you... You're a nice person ... thanks for helping me to get out of that embarrassment just now... but I just broke up... I can't get into another relatonship so fast.. just give up yeh ? " Jihyo said .

Gary bend down and smiled .

" Miss , you misunderstood me ,  I didn't mean that."

"Misunderstanding ? Oh....hahaha  misunderstand is too big...how can you like me right?  I am so terrible , I am not pretty , even stupid . My sister always scolds me 'rubbish' , how can anyone like me....." Jihyo cries even more, wiping her tears.

" Why do you say like that to yourself? I don't think you're that bad!" Gary tries to console her.

"Don't try to console me ... I lost my job...and dumped by my boyfriend. If I am not terrible , how can i be so unlucky!" 

Jihyo look down to the sweater that she made for Changjoo . 

" Changjoo saw it on the internet , and he said he like it alot . But I do not have money to buy it... and I went to look for similar thread and I made it with all my concentration and hardwork..but this sweater is really hard to make! But in the end , he said the thing is worthless..." Jihyo wailed even more . 

Gary took the sweater from her and folded it . 

"I think this sweater is very nice !" Gary told her.

" Really? Then I can give it to you..."

Gary smiled .

"Ahhh no wait!" She snatches it back. " It's already dirtied.." 

Gary took it back. " No it's not! I can wash it and it's clean again! If you are willing to give me this sweater , I would be really happy to accept it. " 

" Whether a thing has value or not , it depends on if the person who has it knows how to treasure and care about it . I believe I'll find someone who'll treasure and care about me . Not caring whether I am rich or not , or pretty or not and he'll love him forever...love me forever. " Jihyo said .

And Jihyo began sleeping . 

Gary smiled , touched her forehead and said , " You will soon meet him.."

 

Next morning... 

"ARGH EONNI it's so noisy stop it ! What are you doing in this morning!"

Jihyo yawned while she get out of her bed , trudged her way to the sofa and sat beside her sister.

" If it was not for someone who is dead drunk, and vomited loads of rubbishon the doorstep , my pot wouldn't have burned while I was cooking instant noodles !" Lizzy yelled while scraping the pot .

" Eonni , the drinks and wine in the pub are free! Didn't you always told me , free stuffs are worth to get it..." Jihyo moaned while she rub her ears .

" You have to see the situation! For example , if it is a free buffet , you gobbled all until you had diarrhoea , and needed money to see doctor, that is just idiotic . If it is free wines and drinks , you drank them all until the second day , you had headache and couldn't go to work , that is stupid! Why do i have such sister! Can't even learn well" Lizzy knock on Jihyo's head. 

"What happened to you and Changjoo? You guys didn't even fight . Why did he call for a breakup?" Lizzy raised another topic . 

"He got to know a girl who came from a rich family and the girl's father gave him a shop to let him be boss of his own, If it was you , who would you choose?" Jihyo snorted.

" That is too much! Giving him shop to be a boss means he's rich ? Did you tell him that our Song's family coporation in the past 20 years , had millions of money in our bank , if he wants a boat or car , we can give all that to him to be rich!" Lizzy said .

"Eonni! Stop! That is already in the past...and how do Changjoo even knew about it! And I should be happy that I am clear about I should not rely on a pimp to carry on with my life ! Be optimistic!" Jihyo laughed.   

"If we think that way, our Song's family is better!" Lizzy told her.

"You're such a poor thing....come let me give you a hug!"  Lizzy hugged her. 

Okay , today eonni will be nice to you , I will call your supervisor to give you a day off!" Lizzy went to take the house phone.

"Wait! Eonni , I am alive and kicking , and I am also part of Song's family! Keke why should I not go to work! I should help our family and make more money ! There's no need to call a day off!" Jihyo trying to lie to Lizzy. 

"Kekeke , when did you love to work so much?" Lizzy stare at her. 

"Eonni , didn't you know , I really love to work!" Jihyo told her. 

Lizzy pulled her ear , and shouted .

" Did anything happened AT WORK?" 

"Ani ! Eonni! Jinja..Stop pulling my ear!" Lizzy trying to get something out of her. 

"You better tell me the truth! What really happened?!"

Jihyo had no choice . 

"I've been fired by my boss" Jihyo whispered.

" What?! What did you say?" Lizzy went closer .

" I'VE BEEN FIRED BY MY BOSS!" Jihyo shouted.

" WHAT!!! YOU'VE BEEN FIRED? YOU STILL CAN SAY THOSE WORDS ! I don't care what you do , by the end of month , you better have a job that pays you 8k! And you still got the nerve to stay at home ? Get up!" Lizzy yelled .

Lizzy pull Jihyo's ear again , " Didn't you hear this saying somewhere , Losing a job is worse than falling out of love . Change your clothes , and find a new job . If you didn't find any job by today , YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO HOME!" Lizzy pushed Jihyo in her room and slammed the door . 

Meanwhile at Kim Lawyer Pte Ltd . 

"Hello Mr Baek ,  I am Ms Song the secretary from Kim Lawyer Pte Ltd. Yeah.. our company always orders your bento ! It's like this , I am not sure whether your cafeteria need any helpers . .... Oh keke it's not me it's for my sis!" Lizzy saw Jongkook coming in the office and changes her words .

"................Alright I will notify him immediately. Thank you . Goodbye." Lizzy hangs up her phone.

As Jongkook walk pass Lizzy's table , 

"Ms Song , help me to find one more nanny . It's still the same , double the pay." 

"Huh? Need to find one more nanny!?" Lizzy asked.

Jongkook nodded.

Lizzy turned to her calendar and laughed

"Yes! I won!"  

Jongkook looked at her calendar and saw 'Miss Jun out , Miss Park in' . 

"Miss Jun out , Miss Park in ? What does it mean ?" Jongkook asked . 

" I betted two hundred dollars with all the colleagues that this one last longer than the other one."

"Ohhh.... then congratulations .. you won" Jongkook told her.

"Wait , let me ask you , how did she got out so fast? Did those little two devils make her cried or failed in seducing? HAHA the previous was the bravest! She did poledancing on you..." Lizzy was laughing out loud .

"Ms Song . If you put all those gossip's state on your work , help me to find a suitable nanny , I will be grateful to you ."

"If you are grateful to me , then add more money to my pay!" Lizzy replied meekly . 

Jongkook stare at her with his coldblooded eyes and  went back to his office. 

 

Jihyo went for a interview at a construction site office .

" Are you sure you can do it?" The person in charge looks at her with suspicious eyes .

"Of course I can ! Let me tell you , I am confident about my body .  I gurantee to you , I won't let you down! Or I prove to you now to let you see it to believe it .

"Er no , i just had my lunch , and  I don't have the energy . You , come to work tomorrow ! Whether is it okay or not , we will know tomorrow!"

" Yes ! Thank you so much!" Jihyo thanked him .

Jihyo cycled , and shouted .

" Eonni , this is what you forced me to! I will win you by earning more money than you!"

Jihyo cycled and stops infront of a bungalow .

 

-Flashback-

'Daddy , it's my birthday . Did you forgot about it?' Little Jihyo thought while waiting to see her dad to come back home .

Lizzy saw her waiting outside , and shouted.

"Jihyo , daddy won't be coming back! He lied to us ! Come in and cut the cake!" 

"I can't! Daddy will come back home! He promised me to come back..." Jihyo told her softly.

A black Mercedes car stopped right infront of the house .

Little Jihyo ran out and to her dad.

"Daddy you really came back!"

"My lovely daughter , how come you're waiting outside?"

"I was waiting because  I knew you remembered my birthday is today!"

"Er... your birthday? Today? Daddy couldn't possibly forget it! Here's your present!" 

He gave her a small glass ball .

"What a pretty marble!" Little Jihyo thought.

"It's not a normal marble . This is a Magic Marble . If you wish truthfully with it , it will glow and shine ."

 

-end of flashback-

 

Jihyo took out the Magic Marble and stare at it .

" Oh Magic Marble , Eonni always says that you're useless , but for me  , I think you have real magic and can glow and shine! Like just now , you've helped me to found a job so fast! Thanks so much!" Jihyo kissed the Magic Marble.

'Let me just wish one more time'

'Magic Marble ,Magic Marble , please help me to find a guy which love me wholeheartedly . Please!' Jihyo wished. 

"This lady , what are you doing?"

Jihyo turned around and saw a guy . 

" I used to live...err no , I used to knew one of the people who lived here before . Sorry" Jihyo scooted away and cycled away.