5th Chapter

Up With Love

                                             "What? The nanny just... . It can't be! That nanny is the boss of Nanny Agency!" Lizzy couldn't believe it after Jongkook told her the incident.

 

 

 

"Then you just help find the queen of nannies for me . Doesn't matter if she wants the pay times how many ." Jongkook told her while reading some letters on his table.

 

"Even if you double or triple the pay , nobody wants to take up this job..." Lizzy laughed.  

 

Jongkook stared at her .

 

"Boss , everyone is working just to get the pay to live on. But who would take up this job and sacrifice its own life for it?"  Lizzy said .

 

" I don't care ! No matter how poor people is , they can do everything . I met a swindler who is trying to get money while almost getting hit by my car. " Jongkook growled. 

 

"  *gasp* ....that person is really unlucky.... Of all the cars and it has to be yours ..." Lizzy gasped.

 

"Yah yah yah !  I am the real victim!" Jongkook snapped.

 

Lizzy raised her eyebrows . 

 

"You're the real victim? Then did that person cheat your money? Lizzy asked.

 

"Of course not!" Jongkook said .

 

"Good..." Lizzy said 

 

"Ah...the main point is , any nanny who is willing to take up this job , money is not a problem!"  Jongkook barked.

 

"It's not about the money boss! sigh*" Lizzy sighed.

 

Suddenly a brilliant idea came to Lizzy's mind .

 

"Wait... did you mean that , if the other party agrees , any amount of the pay is agreeable?" Lizzy exclaimed with eyes open wide.

 

" Yes , if that other party accord with my demands." Jongkook said . 

 

Jongkook stared at her and 

 

"Miss Song , don't tell me this kind of playing with death thing , you want to earn some money from it...?"  Jongkook asked.

 

"Hahahaha relax , I don't even think of it . but...what I meant was....  I have a person who is perfect for the nanny job and i can recommend her to you!"  Lizzy giggled.

 

Meanwhile at the construction area , 

 

Jihyo was doing her job by drilling the floor with rocks .

Suddenly her handphone rang.

 

"Gah who is it...?" while searching for her phone.

 

"Yobesey..."      "Sis sis ! Let me tell you somethin.."

Jihyo ended the call.

 

"Yah you hang up my phonecall ? " Lizzy madded.

 

Jihyo wanted to send messages but Lizzy end up calling her again.

 

"Yah brat! Why did you hang up my call?" Lizzy shouted

 

"Didn't you say that don't use phone to call and it's expensive so I just wanted to text you..." Jihyo moaned.

 

"Did you see the number calling in ?  I am using the company's telephone to call you , IT'S NOT WASTING OUR MONEY!" Lizzy bellowed while the other colleagues looked at her.

"Jihyo , meet me at the cafe near my office now. " Lizzy commanded.

 

"It's my first day of job and you wanted me to just sneak off?" Jihyo replied.

 

"I am not asking you to sneak off! I am asking you to quit your current job and meet me now!" Lizzy , again shouting.

 

Meanwhile Jihyo slowly approach her boss . 

"Uhm , boss..."

"Your performance on the first day of work is really great! Keep it up and I will increase your salary!" Her boss told her.

"Uh boss.."

"Yeah?"

Jihyo stared at him for awhile and

"I am quitting this job!" she ran as fast as she could before the boss could even scold her.

 

Meanwhile at the cafe 

Lizzy was showing Jongkook two proposals.

"10k per month?" 

"How is it ? It's agreeable isn't it ?" Lizzy asked.

"Four days off per month , excluding public holidays..and every year's 13th July ? What kind of date is that? "

" That day is my mum's death anniversary . My sister is filial and devoted child . You wouldn't possible stop her from visiting my mum's grave just for that day?" Lizzy said.

"Miss Song , you should know that the reason I wanted to find a nanny because I don't want those two kids to interupt my life and work. If they are at home during the holidays , how am I going to live?" Jongkook asked.

"But boss ,this is labour law , and gurantee the worker's legal rights . If you have objections , I will have to ask for the ministry...."

Lizzy stopped while Jongkook stared at her.

"Are you talking about law with me?" 

"Boss , this is called win win situation , and since you're my boss , I would give you more face .  Now take a look at B proposal.

B proposal criteria is 365 days without taking leave , 24 hours on call a day , monthly pay 15k!" Lizzy ends with a grin.

"15k? Without ?" 

Lizzy nodded.

"Miss Song , don't you think it's waste not to be lawyer?"

"It's just that I overheard how you guys did in lawsuit and I just learn about it keke..." Lizzy laughed.

"I have one more job that is suitable for you." 

"And what's that?"

"Chicken rice seller."

Lizzy's eyes widened.

 

Suddenly , Jihyo came in.

"Mianhe mianhe ! I was late due to the bus . Anneyo eonni , anneyo eonni's boss!" Jihyo greeted while sweating

Jongkook turned around and saw Jihyo.

They both pointed at each other. 

"Aren't you that ...." "Aren't you that..girl"

Jihyo sticks out her tongue.

"Is she your sister?" Jongkook asked.

" Of course not!" Jihyo rushed to her eonni's side while Lizzy is still confused by what had happened.

Jihyo whispered to Lizzy . " Don't recognize me as your sister or else I make you lose your job!"

"You see the difference between me and her!" Jihyo pointed Lizzy face and her face to Jongkook.

"She's abit fatter and eyes bigger . And we don't look that alike. And eo... Miss Song , your sister just got into an accident and now it's at the emergency room . " Jihyo quickly pulled her away.

"Wait." Jongkook stopped them.

"Which hospital is she at? We should all visit her now." Jongkook asked.

"Boss your time is precious and we can visit her ourselves okay bye!" Lizzy said to him and tries to run. 

"Wait! How can I let my workers think that I am a coldhearted and ruthless lawyer..?" Jongkook said coldly . "I bring you guys to visit her now."

"Wait!!!!!" Jihyo shouted.

Jihyo turned around while Lizzy asked her what happened.

"What really happened?!" She roared.

Jihyo kneeled down to Jongkook and said.

"It's my fault ,  I am sorry!!" Jihyo hugged his leg but Jongkook kicks her away.

"Why did you kneel? Our Song family have dignity! No matter what you did , you must not kneel down! " Lizzy told her.

"I'm sorry! My sis didn't say that you're a coldhearted and ruthless lawyer! Please don't sack my sister! Please don't!!!!" 

Lizzy heard ,and wanting to scold her. But she kneeled down too. 

"Boss! I'm sorry! My sister's brain is not functioning well as fever destroyed it long ago! No matter what she say don't believe her! Please don't blame her please!" Lizzy begged.

 

"Stop. You two stop acting now . "

Jongkook bends down.

" To prove that I am not a coldhearted and ruthless lawyer , I am willing to give you a chance ."

" Get up ."

Jihyo and Lizzy happily got up .

Jongkook stared at Jihyo and said

"Did I say you can get up?" 

Jihyo immediately kneel down . 

"Since , Miss Song you have the conditions stated clearly , then I should say all my demands now."

" Firstly , I don't wish she have feelings for me like how the other nannies did."

Secondly , not to get rough with those kids.

Thirdly , Not to interfere my lifestyle and work . 

Lastly , not to destroy all the artworks at my house or else , pay the amount. and most importantly , she is not allowed to quit the job unless she got some reasonable reasons in this year. Or else she have to pay me back the salary .Can she do it?" Jongkook demanded.

 

"Boss , don't worry , she won't dare to quit when I am around . If those little two devils destroy your stuff , she can help you to fix as she is skilled in fixing . And she is gentle and nice , won't get rough with those two devils . And most importantly she won't have feelings for you because.."  Lizzy pulled Jihyo up and said.

"She is a lesbian!" 

"I knew that a long time ago." Jongkook told her while smiling.