7th Chapter

Up With Love

                                                  Jihyo had a tough day looking after those two little devils , who made her day worn out badly , and starting to clean up the living room with toys filled up everywhere.   "Sigh , here I go again..." She sighed as she began cleaning up. It took her about an hour to tidy up the house. Jongkook came back , and was surprised that Yoo Jung and Yoo Bin had fallen asleep , as not many nannies could survive half a day 

"It's been hard on you..." Jongkook said.

"No no , not at all...I better leave first ..."  Jihyo replied meekly , but stopped halfway when her stomach growls loudly. 

"You didn't eat?" Jongkook asked as Jihyo shyly nodded.

"There's food in the fridge, Help yourself." Jongkook smiled.

Jongkook took the food from the microwave , as he don't even cook , and all he did was having such hard and cold foods almost everyday.

Jihyo sulked when she saw the food in the fridge and took out almost half of the food to start her own ideas of cooking. 

Pan-Fried Egg Ham Roll , Breaded chicken cutlet , Barley Porridge and lastly , Stir-fried carrot with snowpeas.

She took out every dishes she made and place them on the dining table.

"Dig in!" Jihyo heaved as she began chomping her first bite.

Jongkook looks at her small frame , thinking " Didn't know such a small person could eat that much of food...hmmm."

She noticed , and asked. " You wanna try some?"  He shook his head , and asked "You seemed to love cooking that much."

"Ah...I could only use my own imagination to create recipes as my eonni and me couldn't afford alot of things. I still remember Joo love the food that I made for him..." Jihyo daydreamed away.

"Joo?" he asked.

"Joo...? Oh Joo... He is... He is my house pet dog."Jihyo lied. She began to eat her dinner nervously as she doesn't want him to know that she got an ex , due to the fact that Jongkook knew that she is lesbian but she is straight.

"Oh... Can I ask you something ? It's regarding about... the same relationship problems. I had one client who met this huge family issue. Do you mind other people's opinion just because you like females? What does your sister thinks about it anyway?" Jongkook asked straightforwardly.

 

"er....I don't....I mean.....er I need to go to the washroom!" Jihyo stood up and went straight to the washroom which she needed time and everything to call her sister , on which how to reply this coldhearted lawyer questions.

 

After 5 minutes , Jihyo returned back to the dining table. "Regarding about that... every friends that i met and every family members that I had which I only had my sister , they didn't seemed bothered. And my sister says , "I don't give a !" she doesn't really care about Jessica and me so yeah. And I've done eating , enjoy dining yours and goodnight!" She bowed and hurriedly left his house. "Well , that was some answers." Jongkook thought.

 

 

[Guys , I think i havent complete 6th yet , as I need to sleep early for work tomorrow ( yeah morning shift) . I am so sorry that I didn't update for so long , and its been a great pleasure to see the views and comments up bit by bit , so that made me feel positive abour it haha! Will continue 6th or either 7th yeah! Goodnight and SA FOREVER HAHAHA ]      Thank you!