6th Chapter

Up With Love

 

"Next day , Jihyo waited outside a primary school for Jongkook's cousins .

 

She holds on to a picture while trying to identify them .

Soon , she saw them walking out of the gate.

Jihyo runs up to them and said

"Anneyo~! Your uncle must have told you about a new nanny waiting for you and that would be me!"

Yoo Jung and Yoo Bin look at each other.

"And uhh ...let me introduce myself .  My name is Song Ji Hyo and..."

"Take it!!!" Yoo Bin forcefully hand over his bag while Yoo Jung does the same too .

Jihyo had to carry two large school bags as nowadays students need to bring textbooks workbooks to school.

"Uhh..could you please slow down..? You kids are walking too fast..." Jihyo muttered while those two looked behind and saw her panting .

They stopped infront of a convenience store and Yoo Jung suggested.

"Eonni.... we are thirsty.. can you buy some drinks for us?"

Jihyo nodded and went in to buy while Yoo Jung and Yoo bin stares at each other with mystery .

 

Inside the convenience store , Jihyo saw some packets of milk placed on the shelf.

'Mmm...milk are good for kids and it has calcium and vitamin D inside... shall get two.. ahh no wait three!"

She took 3 of them and happily paid at the cashier.

 

As she stepped outside the store , Yoo Jung and Yoo Bin is nowhere to be seen. 

"Ahhh! Where are they...!  Yoo Jung! Yoo Bin!"  She frantically shouting for them.

"Yoo Jung Yoo Bin! Where are you?!" She shouted while running across the road.

 

Meanwhile at Kim Lawyer Pte Ltd , 

"This proposal is too much . We're not signing it." Jongkook told his rival , Byung Man.

"Sign it . This way is much better than dragging it longer and longer." Byung Man snorted.

Jongkook's litigant snatches the proposal and wanting to sign it .

"Mr Lee!" 

"Do I still have a choice , Mr Kim?" his litigant told him.

He signed with a face of regret while Byung Man laughed .

"Mr Kim , it's really rare to settle this less than an hour . Even I hadn't finish a cup of drink yet. Hahahaha!" 

 

Meanwhile , Jihyo rushed to Jongkook's office . 

"Eonni! Where are you...?" Jihyo moaned.

 

"I'm sorry but who are you looking for?" One of the workers asked her.

"Is Mr Kim around?"

"Mr Kim is having a meeting.."

 

"Okay thanks!" Jihyo rushed to find him.

 

Jongkook hand over the signed proposal to Byung Man. 

"Mr Kim... it's hard on you . I've finally made it!" He laughed while walking out.

Soon , Jihyo run into the office and bumped onto Byung Man.  

He fall backwards and the proposal that he holds fell on the table.

Jongkook immediately knocks over a cup of coffee on the table purposely to destroy the proposal .

"Argh! Mianhe mianhe mianhe!" Jihyo apologied profusely. "Boss! Yoo Jung and Yoo Bin are missing! I find them everywhere but I couldnt find it! But but I didn't mean it! Don't sack me please I am sorry!" 

Jongkook pointed to Ms Song at the door.

Jihyo saw Yoo Jung and Yoo Bin standing with her sister.

"Eonni walks so fast! And we couldnt even catch up with her!"

Ms Song heards and told Jihyo to come here.


"Byung Man gots up and raged.

"How do you train your workers!?" He said while trying to fix his fake hair.

Jongkook wanted to laughed , and he holds the proposal which got spilled by coffee .

"I think we got to make an appointment next time . The proposal is invalid now."

Byung Man took the proposal and crush it .

"See you next time then." and ran as fast as he could .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am sorry for not updating and I try alright? This chapter might be alittle too short but I will update more longer for next chapter!!

Goodnight people :D ! I have work tomorrow so yeah >