PR-ONE

Loving a Robot

The next day, Xiu Min and Kyungsoo were the only one who are inside the lab and start working for the artificial skin for the robot. After a week, Kai was sick of waiting outside of the lab. He missed Kyungsoo a lot. He heard a creak fron the steel door and smoke crawls out and saw a foot steps out from the smoke. The figure finally reveals itself. A cute guy which his hair was tinted to greyish with a touch of blonde color and was being pulled by a simple black hairband.

"Who are you?", Kai asked. Then, Xiu Min and Kyungsoo go out.

"We still don't know what to call him but we will call him simply in the name of PR-ONE (Prototype Robot-One)", Xiu Min explained, "I can't wait to inform Tao and Kris on my first successful experiment!", Kyungsoo hyperventilates and phones Tao.

Meanwhile, Tao receives a call from Kyungsoo.

"Yoboseyo?", Tao asked, "Ya! it's successful! Come here and you will see it!!", Kyungsoo replied," Araseo... I'll call Kris ge first and we will go there", Tao replied and turns off the phone. He go with Kris to see the Robot. After an half hour, they reach Kyungsoo's residence, they waited in the living room. Kyungsoo appears at the top of the stairs.

"I would like to present you my first outstanding invention, PR-ONE!", Kyungsoo bends his arms and point it to the robot's direction. The couple were anticipating and when the robot reveals itself their jaw drops.

"So, how was it?", Kyungsoo asked, "Failed", Kris replied

"Mwo!? Waeyo!?",Kyungsoo asked again

"Tao wanted a girl not a boy", Kris explained

"I told you that I like making robots adorable and always a boy.", Kyungsoo added

"Well, does the robot have a name?", Tao asked to Kyungsoo

"None, I like to ask you", Kyungsoo replied and all turn silent. Tao stands from the sofa

"Han Louie!", Tao shouts excitedly

"Where did you get that?", Kris asked,"We only copy Han Lulu's face and I want this robot to change my brother. He really looks like Lulu except the fact that it's a boy and a robot!", Tao replied. He then kneels down in front of Kyungsoo

"Kyungie! Can I borrow your invention?"

"Waeyo?"

"I'd like to see what Sehunnie's reaction after seeing this Robot plus we have to observe what are its capacity, right?"

"Araseo, just call me if those unusual actions happens and by the way, in order to regain his power you have to charge it or use the sunlight in his solar disks hidden beneath his skin. Water proof and he doesn't eat food"

"How will I knew that he is unstable?"

"Well, I don't know for now. We have to compile our hypothesis and work out for a fact in this robot. Are all clear?"

"Ne, is this robot appealing to the eyes?"

"Of course, adorable face yet manly body. He had talents too, singing and dancing"

They took Han Louie with them. Tao was staring at the robot. "Tao, stops staring at him", Kris warned

"Kris ge, I'm really excited for it, my brother will love me!", Tao screams. They soon reach the house. They place Louie at the garden having a great view from Sehun's veranda.

"I want you to play this piano, anything that will catch everyone's attention.", Tao asked. He leaves Louie alone at the garden with a grand piano.

Louie starts playing the grand piano. Tao and Kris are spying at Louie, they are waiting if Sehun will come to Louie.

Sehun reach his home. He can hear the door a good piece of piano play. It is just Tao and Kris playing together so he goes straight to his room. But, he heard from the other room Tao and Kris chatting, he was curious. He could hear the door closed and the noise in the hallway. He took a shower. Tao and Kris join Louie playing the piano.

"So good!", Tao complimented and compasses his hands with the rhythm.

Sehun finished his shower and make bubble tea on the kitchen. He return to his room and goes to study at the veranda. He can still hear the good rhythm and he likes it. Wanting to know who is the pianist, he leans on and saw a familiar face. This guy looks like Lulu. His hair was greyish with a touch of blonde color  and was pulled back by a simple black hairband. He still can't believe from his own eyes, watching a guy that looks like his girl. He can see that his brother with his boyfriend are listening and enjoying the rhythm. He wanted to approach this guy but his brother will so he just watch from the veranda and will plan to approach it the next time.

"Louie! rest first. You hands must be tired", Tao shouts

"Louie", Sehun repeated.

Sehun goes down and turns on the television. The three come, "Sehunnie, This is my friend, Han Louie, from China. Louie this is my brother, Sehun.", Tao greets Sehun with Louie. Sehun bows and returns watching television,"Louie, you stay here with Sehun while we will prepare something to eat", Tao said and he couple left the two. Louie sits besides Sehun.

"So, how old are you?" - Sehun

"Same as yours"- Louie

"Why are you with my brother?"

"He is a friend of my brother. Hyung asked Tao if I could stay here while hyung is busy on his work"

Tao and Kris were observing them. "OMO! Sehunnie, likes it!", Tao said

"Tao, cook something while I watch this two", Kris commanded. Tao starts to cook snacks while Kris is busy watching the two talking. Louie is watching television but Sehun is staring at Louie. In a moment, Louie turns his head to Sehun and asked why. "Nothing, you are really familiar to me", Sehun replied

"I know that I hve an adorable face and looks like a girl, do you remember some girl on my face?", Louie asked. Sehun was stunned by his question, Louie pinpointed it out.

"Uhmmm... yeah", Sehun replied, he can't lie on him