CAN'T STOP IT

Loving a Robot


Sehun was looking outside while the whole class is riot.

"We are going to have a new classmate!", Chanyeol shouted while standing at the door

"What does he look like?", Baekhyun asked

"He is adorable!", Chanyeol replied

" SO you like him!?", Baekhyun muttered and Chanyeol embraces Baekhyun, trying to comfort him.

"Come on, Baekie, You are still the one for me. I love you", Chanyeol said and kiss cheeks.

The teacher comes in, "ANnyeong haseyo, today you will be having a new classmate from China. Please come in, boy", The teacher instructed. A boy comes in and all the students jaw drops.

"Annyeong haseyo, Han Louie imnida", Louie greeted and bowed. The class starts to create noise.

"He looks like Lulu", Suho muttered to his friends, "Is he Lulu's twin brother?", Chen asked after.

Louie sits in front of Sehun's seat, all were staring at Sehun since Lulu was closed to him.

"What are you looking at me?", Sehun asked and gave death glare. Louie turns

"Sehun, I'm happy that you are my classmate.", Louie greeted and did aegyo.

Sehun was mesmerized and stopped.

"They knew each other!?", Chanyeol asked. The teacher starts the class. 

Break time, Louie was just sitting at his seat and inocently observing everyone.

"I can't take my eyes off from that transfer. He really looks like Lulu and their last name is same and the pronounciation of the name except the end part.", Chanyeol said

"Ya! you should not stare at him! I'm jealous!", Baekhyun poked Chanyeol so hard.

"Aren't you going to eat recess?", Sehun approached Louie

"I told you that I'm not eating food", Louie replied. Sehun drags Louie outside

"I will tour you around", Sehun said and finally take him out.

"It's new that Sehun take someone out", Lay said. 

Sehun tours Louie around the campus; the comfort room, the library, canteen, and the faculty room etc.

"It's nice for you to tour me around the campus.", Louie said, "It's okay for me if you will be the one who will ask something", Sehun smiled at Louie

" It's rare to see you socialize with ohers. I can hear from your brother and classmates. They are new to you today.", said Louie,

"I was never been sociable ever since my friend died from a surgery", Sehun confessed

"I think it's over 2-3 years since she died and never found someone like her again", Sehun added. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over to Louie.

"This is the piece she wanted to sing it but, she can't. She asked me to look for someone who could sing this for the Music festival this January.Do you sing?", Sehun asked

"Ne", Louie answered. 

They went to the music room. Sehun drags the guitar and started playing the chords while Louie is reading and examining the lyrics. The group of Suho was watching from the window. "OMG! Sehun really is serious with this transfer!", said Chen. "OMG! Yeollie, they are so sweet together! When was the last time you played guitar to me?", Baekhyun asked, "Don't worry, Baekie, tell me when and I play right after", Chanyeol replied. They are busy watching them. Sehun started to smile, "OMO! Sehun smiled for the first time!",said Lay. 


"Please do an aegyo for me!", Louie begged. 

"Gwiyomi", Sehun said.

Sehun does the gwiyomi to Louie.

"Awww.. I never thought that Sehun is really cute doing the gwiyomi!", Chen said.

Then, Sehun turns on their direction and all hide down.

"Louie, I think we should head back", Sehun said and returns the guitar at the stand. The boys runs to their classroom immediately.

"I think we should distance for a while. The boys will mistake us that we are lovers", Sehun asked. Louie goes first while Sehun distance from walking. 


All stop at Louie's arrival, they behave and open their notes acting reading. These days Sehun didn't approach Louie. Louie was all alone walking at the back hall of the school and found group of boys. These boys started to teased Louie. They took his bag and start pushing him. Louie can't fight if he will he can overuse his strength that can really hurt people since he is made up of titanium. Sehun was passing inside the school and heard people at the other side laughing but, he heard Louie's name and it caught his attention. He leans and look at the window and see Louie who was sorrounded by boys and start pushing. He panicked and runs.

"Ya! Leave him alone!", Sehun shouted. The boys just drop the things  inside Louie's bag and leave. Louie picks his things while Sehun goes near and shouts at him

"You should defend yourself!". Louie ignores the shout

"Hyung, told me that I shouldn't fight. It's bad", Louie said and finished packing hid bag.

"Let's go home", Louie said

" I have to buy a case for my phone so you go first.", said Sehun and left Louie. But, Louie is following Sehun on the way to Mall. He can't contain this feeling anymore, he stop and looks at Louie behind him.

"Why are you following me?"


"Well, I wanted to go with you and I have to buy a case too my phone dropped earlier when the boys bullied me earlier, it scratched the back part of my phone. "


"Come with me, it's okay if we are outside"

Louie walks with Sehun. They reach the mall. They were choosing case and Louie got his eyes on the pink Hello Kitty hanging at the top of the shelves. He pick one and look for another while Sehun is busy choosing too. He looks up and saw different set of hello kitty, he remember Lulu who likes Hello kitty. Even the bag is Hello Kitty. "Hello Kitty is adorable, right?", Louie butted in

"I bought Hello Kitty. She is my favorite!", Louie added and he showed his case, it's decorated full of Hello Kitty.

"One of my obsession is Hello Kitty. I want to go shopping! Jebal!?", Louie begged

"Araseo", Sehun granted. Sehun purchase a case too.