Chapter 3

Loving a Robot

   

    Sehun returns home while Kris and Tao were watching horror movies, "OMG! Gege, I'm scared!", Tao complains and covers blanket, "The killer won't kill you as long as I am here, Panda", Kris calms Tao down and kiss his forehead. Sehun was irritated to the scene. He goes straight to his bed.

 

     A plain white room, no such decorations. No one cannot enter his room. He lie on his bed and turns to the side table where it stands the frame of the two of them. He sigh and took it. He was smiling at the picture. 


    He opens his laptop and start spazzing. He always receive a lot of message, full of confessions, but, he will just ignore it and delete it.

 

     Meanwhile, a knock from the door made the couple shock. "Omg! Kris ge, who is that?", Tao asked scared, "maybe it's the killer", Kris replied,"You check it", Tao commands. Kris took a broom and slowly walking at the door. Je slowly opens it and saw nothing. But, a guy suddenly appears in front of him that make him hit the guy several times. "Ya! Stop it! I thought you need me here?!", the guy complains. Kai, the first time gigolo, enters the house," Your first job as a gigolo is target Do Kyungsoo!", Tao commands, "No one can't resist from my charisma", Kai said. Tao shows Kai's room. "Be here for a moment. You have to make this guy fall in love with you", Tao commands. Kris was left behind in the living room, "Tao, I have to go", Kris bids. Tao escorts Kris on his way to the gate, "Take care, Kris", Tao kiss Kris on the cheeks and waves goodbye. 
 

    Kai was walking at the hall when he saw someone coming, "Annyeong haseyo", Kai greets respectfully and bows but, this guy just pass on him. The next day, all were normal to Sehun. Two days before the Lulu's death anniversay, Sehun was just looking at the box he planned to give. 

 


At the residence, Tao was goofing around te house. He stops at Sehun's door. He tries to open and luckily it is not lock.

 

He sneaks in and looks around. "BORING, how can he stay in this kind of room with no decorations?", Tao complains and he found out only one frame in the table. He look to it. "So, this is the student he likes, a girl", Tao said and returns the frame. He looks at the calendar and found a big circle around September 23. "Lulu's death anniversay", Tao repeats, "So, that's why he is acting rebellously", Tao pointed out the conclusion. He soon leaves the boring room. 
 

 

The day of Lulu's death anniversary, Sehun buys flowers. Tao and Kris were stalking him. "Why are we stalking your little brother?", Kris asked with curiousity, "Ge, he is going to visit the girl", Tao replied. They are now heading to the cemetery. The couple were hiding at the tree.

 

   Sehun lits candle and lays flowers. "I missed you, Lulu", Sehun said, "I think we should find a solution on him", Kris suggested, "What solution?", Tao asked, "Let's find a girl that can date him", Kris replied. They left Sehun mourning at the cemetery. They use their laptop and looks for a dating agency. They set up dates. 
 

   At the residence, Tao approaches Sehun. "Little brother, can you meet a friend of mine?", Tao begged, "No, I'm not interested in dating a girl or a boy", Sehun replied and returns to his room, "Push it more, Tao", Kris said, "No, I can't do it anymore. He will say no all over again", Tao explained, "We should cancel the dates.", Tao sighs and contacts the agency. Tiffany approaches Tao, "Son, are you alright?", Tiffany pats Tao's shoulders, "Umma, it's about Sehunnie", Tao replied...
 

"What was it?"


"Sehun is not that jolly or sociable"


"Son, I'm busy running our bakery and can you please tell me what you knew so I can advice you something"


"Sehun had a friend before and he really likes this girl but she died in the surgery and starting that day, he becomes more ignorant person"


"Hmmm...  maybe it's up to him, Tao. Don't push yourself to your baby brother."


"I want us to be close"


"Well, I think you should do it one by one"


Tiffany's final answer and she pats her son's shoulder and leaves.

 

 

Short update!

 

Please leave your comment, I need a feedback so I could improve more!

 

Kamsamnida