MEETING LOUIE

Loving a Robot

Tao and Kris plans for Louie's activities this Sunday.

 

"Sehun, can you take this guy to a mall? Me and Tao are going to meet our professor and will took a day to arrange papers. Louie doesn't have clothes much. Help him, he is not familiar to this country", Kris asked. Sehun stares at Kris then to Louie. He can see spark from Louie's eyes, an intention to make him what this guy asked.

 

"Araseo", Sehun replied after for a long pause. Tao and Kris left the house while Sehun takes Louie to the mall. 

They were at the mall and just walking around. "I thought you are going to buy?", Sehun asked

"Sorry, I was looking for a better store", Louie replied. Sehun can't take it anymore so he drag Louie to the near clothes store, "Now, choose", Sehun said.

 

Louie starts picking clothes for him. He pick different coloured shirts then undershirt and shorts then pants. He fit them all and it's okay for him. They go to the shoe store and purchase 5 pairs of shoes. "

Are you hungry?", Sehun asked

"No, I don't usually eat food. I had a good immune system.", Louie replied

"Then, how can you survive to live without eating", Sehun asked, "Well, I can't eat. I only depend on the sunlight", Louie replied. Sehun was still curious. Sehun buys ice cream and start it. It's time to buy phone. Louie choose Samsung brand phone and asked Sehun's number.

"In case of emergency, call me", Sehun said.They rest for a while.

"Who is your brother?", Sehun asked, "Do Kyungsoo", Louie Replied

"How come that he is your brother?", Sehun asked again," Well, I'm adopted. They changed my name.", Louie replied. 


The two return home. Tao and Kris are still in the house while Tiffany is busy cooking dinner. Louie approach the mother trying to help.


"You must be Louie? You are so adorable!"

Louie smiles at Tiffany and Sehun likes the way Louie smile, just like Lulu. He stays at the living room and turns on television but he eyes Louie in the kitchen, he can see from his seat Louie who is wearing Hello Kitty apron which suits his smile and face.

"At last, I see Sehunnie smile", Sehun turns his head where the speaker is, it was Tao.

"Why are you smiling, Sehunnie?", Tao asked

"It's because of the movie", Sehun replied. Tao looks at the tv screen but it was horror plus suspense

"What so funny about it? or maybe ...", Tao leans and eyes Louie and His mother at the kitchen. Tao grins to his little brother.

"You like my friend, right?", Tao asked

"No, I'm not. I'm just wanted to see how they are doing"

"Why do you have to smile?", Tao teased

"Whatever you think of me", Sehun said and evacuated the living and went to the kitchen.


"Sehunnie, it is so new for you to watch us!", Tiffany said, "I'm hungry", Sehun said. Louie is going to place the plates in the table and Sehun helped out. Tiffany was feeling suspicious about Sehun's action's. Louie didn't join dinner since he is a robot. 


All were resting and were in their rooms. Tiffany approaches Tao with his boyfriend.


"Tao-ssi, Sehun was different tonight. What happened?"


"Eomma, It's because of the robot that my friend invented"


"Robot? Is Louie a Robot!?"


"Ne, that's why he didn't joined dinner a while ago. I sneaked inside Sehun's room and found out that he had a close friend before and that's why he is always ignorant so I pictured the face of the girl on the only frame inside his room. Kris sketched the face and sent it to my friend who needs it for the look of his robot and a year later the robot was finished and I saw  that it is perfectly made so I took it with me here at the house and see if Sehun will change and I'm looking forward to the future events to both of them"


"Ah, okay. I won't tell Sehun!"


Tiffany exits. Tao takes Kris outside and bids farewell