THE FACE

Loving a Robot

Kyungsoo was driving on his car on his way home. He took out a remote from his bag and points it to the closed garage he then clicks it and the door is now starting to open. He was inside of the house. Take off his lab coat. He claps three times at the kitchen

"Coffee please", then the brewer starts to make coffee while Kyungsoo took out a bunch of books out from his car and straight then to the office to start studying. Someone knocks at the door.

"How come there is someone knocking at my door? Tao?", He closes the book and head to the door. He open it slowly and saw a guy whose skin complexion is dark and handsome

"You forgot your coffee at the kitchen, sir", The guy hand over the cup of coffee. Kyungsoo was like where this guy came from? Why is he here!? what is he doing here?!

"WHo are you?", Kyungsoo asked," Sorry for the late introduction. I'm Kim Jongin but my friend call me Kai. I'm here to help you in the house. Tao and Kris took me here and I was looking for a job right now. My things are moved to your room. They asked me to do the household chores and your personal guard", Kai replied.

Kyungsoo can't still believed what Tao and Kris planned for him, "Can you go out for a moment? I'm going to think of it.", Kyungsoo asked and Kai leaves with a kiss.

Kyungsoo was disgusted," What are they thinking!? I'm not gay!! I don't have a girlfriend because I'm too busy on my passion! I will never fall in love with a guy! But...", Kyungsoo stops for a moment

"He came all the way here and I'm sure they know that I have this emphathy... I have no choice but to let him in, he can do the cleaning but the problem here is my lab.", Kyungsoo muttered.

Kyungsoo calls the stranger. "So, have you decided yet?", the dark and handsome guy who is staring at Kyungsoo intimately

     "Will you let me stay on your side forever?", Kai who is nearing his body to Kyungsoo's and trying to connect love but Kyungsoo is avoiding it,"Yes, but please don't stick too much on me", Kyungsoo begged,"But, I had the habit of hugging or cuddling someone it's cold and I love to be all around", Kai said which he starts to his polo

"why are you doing that?", Kyungsoo asked," Like what I said I love to be since I'm confident on my body", Kai replied and finished taking off his shirt. He leans over Kyungsoo, "I won't rush it, Kyungsoo", Kai grins and stands up

"I have to start cleaning your lab, Bye, hyung", Kai added and bids farewell to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo immediately contact Tao

"Tao! Why the heck did you hired and delivered a guy to my house!?"

"Calm down, hyung. He is a good guy, he behaves himself, okay? Be conservative towards him because he is really likes seducing adorable people. He likes to be and hug someone during sleeps. Good luck with him. He is really a good friend of mine. He was abandoned during his childhood days and from that moment he started to live on his own. He really needs care from others. So, I have to go now. Kris is looking for me"
Tao ended the conversation.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo goes to his lab and continue his robot. He saw Kai sweeping a lot of papers from the floor. He was fixing his robot's head. Kai saw something on the floor a pink hello kitty hairband

"Is this yours?", Kai asked, "That... it's from a junior and who likes me and gave me that, I never knew that it is still here it's been over a year.", Kyungsoo returns working. Kai places the hairband to Kyungsoo' head, pulling the hair back and pulls off the nerd glasses and face him

" You are really adorable, hyung", Kai gives a grin but Kyungsoo was irritated and pulls out the hairband and toss it away.

      By accident, it fell on the chemicals and Kyungsoo looks worried, the hairband melted, "It's hot that's why it melted no other effects", trying to calm down.


It's been over a year since Kai was staying with Kyungsoo. It's hard to purchase the other parts of the robot becuase it was expensive. Some parts of the robot are made of titanium, 10% of the robot's head are made of Titanium and the remaining 90% was on his body.

          ANd now, it is time to put the chemicals to its brain so it will function and circulate the chemical to the other parts and will start moving. Kyungsoo,switches it on and the robot starts moving and hwe was happy that he hugs Kai who is just watching behind, "It worked!! My 100% Human Like Robot!!", he stopped and release Kai and deeling awkward.

       The robots thinks itself. He then immediately called Kris for the sletch of his robot.

"HYUNG!!'

"wae? what's with the excitement?"

"It worked! My robot is successful. Where is the sketch? Are you done with it?"

"Not yet, I thought it will take 2 years for you to finished it?"

"Well, you cannot predict the future. I need it and I have to see up meeting to my friend who graduated in Genetic engineering so we can come up with an artificial skin. I asked him a year ago so please. I really need it as soon as possible!"

Kyungsoo turns off the phone. Kris is with Tao, "Hmmm... you are looking for a way to earn your brother's love, right?", Kris asked, "Ne, what was it?", Tao asked, 'Copy the face of your brother's friend", Kris replied and was staring intently to Tao.They sneak in to Sehun's room and capture Sehun's friend and immediately leave. Kri is now starting to sketch it. After a few hours, he immediately deliver it to Kyungsoo.

Night, Kyungsoo receives a deliver from Kris he immedaitely unwrap the brown package and found an adorable looking face. Only the face is drawn no hair no other just the face.

"This will be great". He quickly approach his friend who graduated in Genetic engineering whose name is Xiu Min.

"You really like adorable faces", Xiu Min said while examining the face, "Let's start tomorrow", Xiu Min added and all go to sleep.

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!  *bows*

I CAN'T USE ASIANFANFICS IN MOBILE SO I RARELY ADD CHAPTER...

I TRIED ONCE BUT, IT TURNS OUT IN A WRONG WAY. ALL THE PARAGRAPHS ARE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER AND IT IS HARD TO READ. 

MISPELLED WORDS OR WRONG GRAMMER... I'M SORRY... I DON'T REVIEW THEM ALL OVER AGAIN.