Sehun

❄ 12 Miracles of Christmas ❄
◇◆Sehun oneshot◆◇
 
Go to bed now. I’ll see you in the morning tomorrow! But make sure to leave your window open or unlocked, so you don’t get cold~
Xoxo Sehun
 
Your phone buzzed and you put down your pen to read the message. It was from your boyfriend and in the middle of the night too. You realised that you should be sleeping right now and put away your notes and books you had been reviewing, even though it was Christmas Eve or technically, almost Christmas Day.
 
You smiled a little at his message and yawned, your mouth opening wide as you stretched your back from sitting for so long. “Whatever he is planning, better be good,” you mumbled, going over to unlock your window then started climbing into bed. It wasn’t long before you fell asleep, falling into a deep slumber of happy dreams.
 
***
 
You woke up refreshed and rubbed your eyes, still slightly sleepy. But the thought of Sehun’s surprise had you up and ready in minutes. You checked your phone again but saw no new messages, so you went over to your window to check. There was a gift wrapped box, its shining red ribbon ruffling in the breeze. A card was attached to the ribbon and you squealed a little, opening it so quickly that you nearly ripped it in half. You loved surprises.
 
Inside the card was a simple message. Good morning, babe~ Merry Christmas! So, guess what? Open the box and find out! It’s going to be a great day today! SEHnta~ Kekeke. You nearly died of laughter from the way he wrote the message as well as a badly drawn doodle of what you guessed was Santa at the bottom. You put the card on your desk and hurriedly tore off the wrapping paper, excited with what might lie inside.
 
The item inside was not what you had expected. It was another card. You frowned and opened it slowly, holding it gingerly away from your face in case it might have something strange inside. It was only instructions. You sighed and read it over slowly.
 
1. Read this well, okay?
2. No skipping to the end! It wouldn’t be fun otherwise!
3. Wear warm clothes!
4. Follow everything precisely!
5. Find the next hint outside! I’ll see you soon, I promise~
 
You rolled your eyes at his typical behaviour but followed the written instructions anyways. You just hoped it was all worth spending your day on what seemed like a crazy scavenger hunt, and that he wasn’t trolling you. “If this is some prank of his, I’m going to prank him right back,” you tutted, and put the note into your pocket. Picking your phone, wallet and keys, you left the house and looked around the front gate and the mailbox, trying to find the next hint.
 
Something caught your eye on the branch of a tree and you went over, only to realise that the envelope was a bit too high. “Damn you, Sehun. Can’t you realise that I’m too short?” You muttered, looking for the ladder you kept at the side of the house. After going through the trouble of getting the enveloped, you sat on a step of the ladder and read it.
 
Jagiya! YAY! You found it! Sorry, if it was a little too high… haha. Now, to get you some breakfast! Go to the shop next to the library! They have excellent drinks and food! Go go~
 
Of course, he would be thinking about you first before making you go through the rest of the hunt. You put this note away as well and headed to the coffee shop he was talking about. You often frequented the place after going to the library to study and he would meet you there as well.
 
The scent of food made your stomach grumble loudly and you hurried inside. You went to the counter and looked at the selection, deciding on a blueberry muffin and green tea. You paid for your order and sat in one of the booths, your favourite one by the window where you could look out and watch people walk past. You sipped the tea, took a bite of the muffin when you saw a note scribbled on the side of the paper cup. You held it at eye level and read it, Go to the library. You know where, as well as a book reference number.
 
You smiled and quickly finished everything, exiting the shop and heading to the library. You looked through the sections, flipping through books before looking for the reference number Sehun had written (or asked the staff to write). You found it soon, and flicked through the book quickly, wondering what was hidden inside It was a book on your city and as you paged through, a bookmark with a heart on it stopped you on a particular page - the local fountain in the town square. You knew where to go next.
 
The sound of water splashing made you look up. The water was glittering in the sun like crystals and you walked over to it. “Where did he put the message I wonder?” You peered into the water but only saw the gleam of coins that people had thrown in. You pouted and sat on the ledge, looking around the square. Couples were walking around hand in hand, both young and old and you were out here looking for the next clue. You sighed and rubbed your hands together, feeling a little cold. “Maybe, I should look all around the fountain?”
 
You didn’t want to look strange to other people, so you looked for the hint as unsuspiciously as possible. A paper boat was floating around the edge, the paper almost wet through but you picked it up and carefully unfolded it.
 
Sorry if this is a bit hard to read, but come home now~ I’m sure you’ve had a tiring morning! I’ll be waiting!
 
“Aish, this boy. So, he made me get out of the house just so he could wait at home?” You stomped a foot but hurried home. You were a little excited to see after all.
 
***
 
You stared up at your house in horror. It had been entirely decorated in the time you were gone and people were gathering at your gates to take pictures and gawk at the decorations. Someone – namely, SEHUN – had gone and put up Christmas lights, tinsel, sparkly baubles and sorts on the trees and around your house. There were even candy canes lined along the path to your front door. Your house looked as if it had been pulled out of a children’s Christmas picture book.
 
“Excuse me,” you said loudly, pushing past people to get to your gate. You opened it and ran up the path, opening the front door in record time. People were pointing at you not so subtly and you blushed when they whispered, “Does she live here?” “I wonder if she put those up herself.” “So childish.”
 
But you ignored them all. You stomped to your living room, where you could hear the sound of Christmas carols being played on your speakers and readied yourself for whatever Sehun had up his sleeve.
 
Your mouth gaped open in surprise. There, sitting under your Christmas tree was Sehun. You nearly fell over in shock and then laughter, seeing the tall boy curled up inside a large cardboard box wrapped in patterned Christmassy paper with a red and white bow on his blonde head. He had fallen asleep while waiting for you, his head on his knees and looking very peaceful. Biting your lips to keep from waking him with your laughter, you took out your phone and snapped a picture, remembering to about it later.
 
He looked so cute wearing a woollen jumper, a red scarf around his neck and the silly but adorable looking bow on his head. You slowly approached him and kissed his cheek. Sehun blinked blearily, as he gradually woke up then sat up quickly when he saw it was you. “Ah! You’re back!” he spluttered.
 
Then he made you sit properly, stepping out of the box while waiting for the song to finish. The next song, “We wish you a Merry Christmas” began to play and he sang along in English to try and impress you, ending it with “I wish you a Merry Christmas, so do come here my dear,” holding his arms out for a hug. You nearly tackled him to the ground in joy; Sehun was just too cute sometimes and you pinched his nose teasingly.
 
“Jeez, you idiot,” you pouted, “You made me go all around the town, only to come home and find you here all along.”
 
“Actually, I came in as soon as you left, through your window,” he stated, wrapping his arms around your waist.
 
“Hmm, I should lock it next time,” you said, tapping your chin.
 
“Yah! Then give me a key next time.”
 
“So, where’s my present?” you asked innocently, fluttering your eyelashes and being as cute as possible.
 
Sehun sighed before a mischievous smile danced on his face. “Here,” he said, pulling you closer to him.
 
“What?” you asked, just as his lips met yours softly for a second. He knocked his forehead on yours gently, and whispered, “I’ll be your present this year~” and winked. You poked his cheek, and giggled before making your face look as serious as possible.
 
“No, where’s my present?”
 
“What? You don’t like me?” he asked, whining a little.
 
You raised an eyebrow and tried to move and see if he was hiding anything behind his back. “Alright, fine. Close your eyes then,” he laughed and you smiled a little.
 
Something cold was around your neck but you waited until he told you to open your eyes. Sehun kissed you again and held you close in his embrace, “Look.” You looked down and saw a pretty heart-shaped pendant lying around your neck on a silver chain. You held it up and looked at it; something was inscribed on the back and you squinted to see it. You couldn’t make out the letters.
 
“What does it say?” You asked.
 
“I love you.” You blushed and hugged him tightly, overwhelmingly happy with your boyfriend. He chuckled, and looked at you questioningly.
 
“Fine, I love you too,” you said, rolling your eyes at Sehun. "Thank you."

Aye... this was supposed to be up yesterday! I'm very sorry! But IIwas too tirrd to upload it... lol. Well here it is! The second one shot! I wonder who is next?