Number 6

Loving You

A few days later I was waiting for Onew hyung at his apartment. My heart was beating as if it was about to burst out of my ribcage. It felt weird, but I liked it. Somehow I found a reason to live, Onew hyung is the reason. The reason why I am here, to love and cherish him. (Urgh, why am I suddenly so sentimental?)
"Yah, are you daydreaming?"
My thoughts were disturbed by none-other than Key, my future 'mother-in-law'. Which I have yet to get approval from.
I ignored him and went on to hug Onew hyung. "I missed you."
Only Onew hyung can make me say and do weird things. This must be love.
I let go of him to find him blushing like mad. Cute.
"Yah, because of you we had to cancel our plans! I already baked a cake especially for Onew hyung's birthday you know!" Key complained.
Jonghyun patted Key's back. "It's Onew hyung's first date Key. Just, let it go."
"I'll make sure that Onew hyung will be back before midnight. Like Cinderella." I announced.
Jonghyun winked at me. "Onew hyung can always stay at your house. If necessary!"
Taemin laughed at this until Key gave him a death glare.
"Alright, you better hurry off before I change my mind." Key then strutted (I meant literally) off with Jonghyun and Taemin in tow. Whew.

"Where are you taking me, Minho froggie?" Onew hyung asked.
"I'll tell you when we get there."
Onew hyung pouted and looked out of the window. I chuckled at his adorable expression.
Fifteen minutes later we arrived at out destination.
"Is this a theater?" Onew hyung gasped.
"Yes it is hyung. Come on, let's head inside." I held onto his hand.
The both of us smiled and shyly looked away. I led him inside.
"Wow, what a nice place!"
"I'm glad you like it. Take a seat here, I'll be right back okay?"
Onew hyung nodded in confusion.
I ran backstage where Kyuhyun hyung was already there, waiting for me.
"I seriously don't know why I agreed to this."
I tested the mic , "You owe me remember? I was the one who sacrificed my body to get rid of that clingy ex-girlfriend of yours."
Kyuhyun hyung laughed at this. "Yeah, she actually called me just to get your number. Obviously your body is more satisfying than mine."
''Why are we talking about this again? Oh, right. Just get the hell out there and impress my Onew hyung for me will 'ya?"
"What, he's yours now? So does that mean you are officially leaving the bachelor club?" I rolled my eyes.
The both of us got on stage in a hurry. I could see Onew hyung's eyes widened.
"This is a song I wrote especially for you Onew hyung. With lots of help from Kyuhyun hyung of course." Kyuhyun hyung waved and got to his position, playing the piano.
"1,2,3 go."

I never thought
That I could ever feel this way
My heart starts beating
Whenever you're beside me
You know that you're driving me
Crazy, crazy
And so I wrote this song
To tell you how I feel
Before I never get this chance again
I love you like crazy
You should start believing me
My heart is now yours to keep
Love you like crazy
Is this really happening to me
You drive me crazy, crazy
I love you
Like crazy

"You wrote this song, for me?" Onew hyung ran over to the stage and embraced me as soon as I finished the song.
I let go of him and cupped his face, "Of course, you know I'll do anything for you; right?"
Our moment was interrupted by Kyuhyun hyung, who started 'clearing his throat'.
"I have to go now, dad's waiting for me at the office."
"Just go already." I whined.
"Okay fine. Bye Onew. See you soon I guess."
"Thank you so much Kyuhyun hyung! I love you!" Onew hyung waved at Kyuhyun hyung who waved back as he headed out.
I pouted. "You love Kyuhyun hyung?"
"Of course I do."
"What about me?"
Onew hyung chuckled. "You're different."
"How different?"
"Not telling you."
I meh-ronged him and left, on purpose of course. Onew hyung caught up with me and held my hand.
"You're different 'cause I love you more than anyone else in the world."
Hey, it's cheesy, but I love it!

So the rest of the date was spent at this really cozy cafe down the street. It was just the two of us and two cups placed in front of us. We did nothing but talk, trying to get to know each other better; telling each other our likes and dislikes, sharing a joke or two.
I actually never thought that dates can be something as simple as this. We're just siting here, having coffee; talking. We don't need to go to fancy restaurants, eat expensive food; admire the scenery, or even ride a nice limo. All we need is us. The two of us. That's already enough.
This is what love is like.

Night fell as we finally stepped out of the cafe.
The two of us dare not look at each other, feeling so shy all of a sudden. "So..."
"Minho Froggie, next time it's my turn to take you out on a date; so be prepared!"
"Really?"
"Really."

 

Haha lame ending I know. It's just that college has started and I have yet to get used to it lol. Camp tomorrow! I think I will humilliate myself, it is my first time. Wish me luck!