Number 5.2

Loving You

Onew hyung's eyes widened as soon as I finished my sentence.
"But Minho, are you sure? I mean, I am really clumsy and I can be a little weird at times..."
I cupped his face, to make sure his eyes were on me. "There is no one else in the world that I'd rather be with, hyung. I like you. A lot."
He blushed. "I really like you too, Minho froggie."
Before we could go any further, (I meant that when I was about to place my lips on his), Kyuhyun hyung appeared out of nowhere.
"Am I.... disturbing something?"
"No, you are not disturbing us; we were just sitting here doing nothing." I replied sarcastically. Kyuhyun hyung rolled his eyes.
"Why are you here?"
"It's your birthday so I thought I'd stopped by." He then sat on the arm chair which was next to Onew hyung.
"You are one of Minho's friend?" Kyuhyun hyung was already starting a conversation with Onew hyung. Oh boy, that's bad news.
"Yeah, my name is Onew. And you are also Minho's friend?"
"I'm Kyuhyun, nice to meet you." He extended his hand for a hand shake, which Onew hyung gladly shook.
"How old are you?" Kyuhyun hyung proceeded to the next question.
"I'm 24 this year, you?"
"I'm 25, so I'm your hyung."
"Cool."
Kyuhyun hyung's stopped for a while before finally asking, "Do you play starcraft?"
I think Kyuhyun hyung is going to explode any minute now, I should quickly drag Onew hyung away before its too late.
To my surprise, Onew hyung's attention was focused on Kyuhyun hyung. "Of course, who doesn't?"
"Oh my gosh, what is your username?"
"OnewDubu. Yours?"
Kyuhyun hyung smirked, obviously proud of his username. "GameKyu."
"Which level are you in?"
"Level 21." They seemed to have forgotten my existence in the room.
Oh boy, yet another starcraft lover. I guess Kyuhyun hyung finally found a friend to play with." I mumbled to myself.

Two hours later we were all gathered by the pool for my 'surprise' birthday party.
The cake was placed on a long table with the rest of the food the maids prepared. My sister, Suili came back from school and was immediately attracted to Taemin; who is busy avoiding her. Good luck with that Taemin.
I made my way to Onew hyung with a piece of chocolate cake in hand. "Enjoying the party hyung?"
"Mmm." He was already busy stuffing himself with cake. Can I just say that Onew hyung is so cute I wanna cuddle him forever?
"So...where do you want to go for our date?"
Jonghyun must have overheard us 'cause he was busy yelling out for almost everyone in the entire world to hear."Oh MY Gosh! Minho asked Onew hyung out on a date! I am going to be the best man on your wedding!!"
Key got all teary all of a sudden. "Hyung, finally! Someone asked you out on a date! I'm so proud!"
"Shhh, Minho hyung is asking where Onew hyung wants to go on their date!" Taemin squeezed in and now all of them are waiting for me to continue with their huge puppy eyes.
"Um, let's go somewhere else." I dragged Onew hyung to a corner, ignoring the protests of the others.

"Sorry about that Minho. the three of them are very worried about my love life. You know, 'cause this is my first time..."
I gasped. "Onew hyung, you mean this is going to be the first date of your whole entire life?"
He nodded, blushing.
I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. "Hyung, I promise you that this will be the best date ever."
His sparkling eyes met mine and I was so tempted to kiss those plump lips of his but I wanted hyung to experience his first kiss under the moonlight. Yeah, somehow I imagined that. I have became such a er for romance because of Onew hyung, but I like it. He's worth it. He's worth more than my Lamborghini, the mansion that my dad bought for me; he's worth everything.

 

This chapter is kinda short. =.=

Don't worry, chapter 6 will be much longer than this!

P.S Hi Kyuhyun!  xD