Number 3

Loving You
I waited for Onew hyung outside his uni just as I promised.
It was Sunday so I figured there wouldn't be loads of students roaming around. 
I wore my favourite pair of jeans and a grey T-shirt to go with my disguise. A pair of glasses for good measure.
I perked up as soon as I saw Onew hyung heading towards me. He was so cute, wearing a varsity jacket and a pair of (Harry Potter?) looking glasses. His blond hair practically shone under the sunlight.
"Hi Froggie." Onew hyung smiled which made my heart skip a beat.
"Hi Onew hyung."
"So, where do you wanna go today?" Onew hyung asked.
"Honestly, I have no idea." I scratched the back of my head.
Onew hyung blinked. That must be a habit of his, blinking.
He leaned on the brick wall next to me, my heart skipped a beat again.
"I know where we can go!"
 
"The.....market?"
I always end up at unexpected places when I'm with Onew hyung, do I?
"Yeah, I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to buy some food for the house. Key would kill me if I forgot again."
"Key? As in the key to unlock a door?" Onew hyung burst out laughing. I'm not that bad at English, am I?
"Sorry about that, Key is actually my friend. His nickname is Key. His real name is Kim Ki Bum."
"Oh, does all of your friends have nicknames?"
"I think so. Sometimes Jonghyun is a puppy or a dino, Ki Bum is Key, Taemin is the mushroom.."
"Why is Jonghyun a puppy?" Onew hyung just laughed. 
"Never mind, you will get it after you hang out with him more." I shrugged.
I followed Onew hyung , squeezing through the crowd. I looked around, kinda curious of what will I be able to see in a market. I mean, its totally different from the supermarket; right?
"Minho Froggie! Look at this!"
"What. The. Hell. IS THAT?" Onew hyung held up an octupus. A freaking OCTOPUS! 
"Its an octopus! Isn't it cool?" 
"Get that thing away from me! Please! I'm begging you!" ( Thinking back, I was really exaggerating back then. It's JUST an octopus. Not a shark, which could have been even scarier.)
Onew hyung chuckled, "Alright, I will put it back! Calm down!
 
"Are you ALWAYS that hungry?" Onew hyung raised his eyebrow.
I was already having a second bowl of jajangmyeon. Why am I always having second servings whenever I'm with Onew hyung?
"It's your fault for making me carry soooooo many bags!" I whined.
Onew hyung smiled and was about to eat his jajangmyeon when I pushed his bowl away.
"Yah, I was going to eat that!" Onew hyung pouted. So cute.
I laughed. "Alright, here you go."
Onew hyung then meh-ronged me. (I don't even know if that is even a real word) before we continued slurping the noodles.
 
We were about to finish our meal when I got a call. It was Kyuhyun hyung. 
"Yeoboseyo hyung, what's up?" Onew hyung looked as if he was really curious, but he was pretending not to.
''Wanna hang out with Siwon hyung and I at the usual bar we go to?"
'Ah, sure. Wait for me, don't start drinking without me!" I answered without hesitation. Onew hyung eyed me.
"Cool, you better get here soon!"
"Are you...going somewhere?" Onew hyung asked.
"Um, yeahhhh."
He forced a smile. He isn't really good at hiding his feelings.
"It's okay, I better go before Key starts calling the cops. Bye then." He got up, grabbed the bags left on the floor and just left before I could even react.
Oh boy, is Onew hyung really upset? 
 
"Yah Choi Minho! Why on earth are you daydreaming about!" Kyuhyun hyung nudged my elbow.
I got to my senses and looked around, realising I was in the club; with a glass of martini in my hand.
"Yeah, look at all the hot ladies today! You should go and hook up with them!" Siwon hyung slapped my back.
"Not in the mood. "I sulked.
"NOT IN THE MOOD?"
"Just leave me alone hyung. Go and hook up or do whatever you want. I'll be fine."
Siwon hyung and Kyuhyun eyed each other before leaving me. I was sorta relieved they didn't try to interrogate me or anything, I didn't want them to know I was actually thinking about a guy; namely Onew hyung.
It was quite dark by the time the three of us got out of the club. Okay, maybe the five of us; including the girls Siwon hyung and Kyuhyun hyung have their hands on.
"Are you sure you don't wanna hitch a ride with us? I thought the driver-who-I-never-bothered-to-learn-his-name took a break today? Siwon hyung asked.
I shook my head. 
"Okay then, whatever floats your boat."
We went our separate ways after that. I roamed around the streets, having some time to think.
It was the first time I stepped out of a club completely sober. It was Onew hyung's fault. 
 
"Oh Minho-yah, why are you home so early? Not hanging out with Siwon or Kyuhyun?" 
Mom opened the door for me when I got home. 
Geez, it's already 11. How is that early? Or maybe its because I always come home late?
"Just did." I threw myself on the couch. 
"Anything wrong?" Mom asked as she sat on the couch beside me.
"How do you know that something is wrong, mom? I didn't even tell you anything."
Mom chuckled. "You are my precious son, of course I know when my son is encountering problems."
"Do you think you can help, mom?"
"Of course, you know I am always here for you; right? She placed her hand on mine.
"Well, I made a new friend but I think he's mad at me." 
 
"Do you know why is he mad at you?"
I told mom the whole story while she listened attentively. 
"That's the problem mom, I really don't know what I did wrong."
"Minho-yah, Onew must be upset because you suddenly decide to 'ditch' him just to go out with your other friends."
I had this confused look on my face so mom explained even further, "You should have cared about his feelings, Minho-yah."
I somehow understood all of this, (I'm not saying I'm dumb, I'm just not very smart) I turned to look at her.
"What should I do mom?"
"I think you yourself know what to do." Mom smiled as she got up and left me alone. 
Should I call him???
 
 
Wasn't going to update today but what the heck, it's Minho's birthday! Saengilchukahamida! Hope you and Onew can live happily ever after lol!