Number 4.2

Loving You

Why are we taking the bus again?"
I was practically stumbling everywhere because of inertia (what Onew hyung told me). He offered to hold my hand so I wouldn't fall. As soon as I held his hand my heart started beating like it was going a 100 kilometeres per hour. Which is scary.
"We're here!!" Key announced. Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew hyung all shook their heads, sighing.
"Onew hyung, you have to come with me." Key gave hyung a look.
"Where are you taking him?" I asked Key before he dragged hyung away.
"None of your buisness, Choi."
"Where are they going?" I looked at Jonghyun and Taemin.
"Key's probably getting Onew hyung some clothes for his birthday." Jonghyun replied.
"His birthday?"
"Yeah, it's this Saturday."
So Onew hyung's birthday falls on the same week as mine. Interesting.
"Come on, let' just wait for them at the cafe. They will take a really long time, I swear." Jonghyun announced.

The cafe we went to was quite empty, with just a couple enjoying coffee at a corner.
"Hey guys, long time no see!" A girl, the cashier actually; greeted us as soon as we entered the cafe.
"Had loads of stuff to do so we couldn't come." Jonghyun replied.
The girl, known as Minji (She had a nametag) smiled. "The usual?"
"Yup, do you want anything; Minho?"
"Iced latte?"
"One more Iced latte Minji."
"Sure, if you don't mind me asking; where is Onew oppa? I was wondering if he wanted to try our new banana chocolate cake."
Oppa? Is she that close to Onew hyung? How can she call him oppa!
"Key hyung dragged him to go shopping. Don't worry, he'll be here soon. Then you can ask him." Taemin said.
"Who is she?" I asked as soon as the three of us sat down in the middle of the cafe.
"She's one of Onew hyung's student."
"What?"
"Her name is Minji, Onew hyung tutors her."
Speaking of the devil, Minji came to us with a tray of our drinks. Iced latte for me, Iced Coffee for Jonghyun and Green Tea Mocha for Taemin.
"Onew hyung does tutoring?"
"Yeah, he's really good at studying so..." Jonghyun replied before sipping his drink.
"You wouldn't believe it but most of the students Onew hyung tutors are girls."
"Girls?"
"Yup, there's Jessica noona, Minji, Luna, sometimes Jessica's sister Krystal; and there's us."
"You guys too?"
"For free!" Jonghyun shrieked.
"You need any tutoring? Onew hyung will be delighted to help you!"
I sank in my chair. "I don't go to school."
"Lucky you! I always wanted to just stay at home and do nothing all day." Jonghyun commented.
"But sometimes it isn't fun, if I could I would rather go to school and hang out with my friends." I said.
"Well, that does make sense," Taemin continued, "Why don't you go to school? I bet you can transfer to ours!"
"It doesn't matter, too late now anyway."
"Oh, okay."
We sat there in silence, the three of us busy sipping away.
"Guys! I'm here!" It was Onew hyung, running to us with two bags in hand.
"Where is Key?"
Onew hyung sat beside me, "He wanted to shop more. I managed to escape with only a set of clothes. Whew."
"Minji wants to know if you want to try out the new banana chocolate cake." Taemin said.
"Sure, I'll go and greet her."
"Does Onew hyung like eating cake?" I asked as soon as he left.
"Yup, he eats it when he's happy, when he's sad, when he's mad; that means most of the time."
Maybe I should do something for his birthday??

 

I can't wait to watch all the gayo daejuns! Hope that there is KBS channel in Chiangmai! *Prays*