Number 1

Loving You

I was drunk. Again.
It was like any other day actually. Go to a random club, get laid, get drunk; and go home. It was a daily routine. Unless dad suddenly comes back from a buisness trip and I end up locking myself in my room.
"Where the hell is the driver-who-I-never-bothered-to-learn-his-name?" I mumbled. I managed to get rid of those clingy girls and stumbled outside.
Only then I somehow in my drunken stupor realised that it was my first time here. I didn't know the way back home. I couldn't take a cab, 'cause I might end up being the headlines tomorrow.
I ended up laying on a bench in a park out of nowhere.
"Are you....okay?" My eyes opened slightly as I saw a figure next to me. I was too drunk to make out his features. Judging from his voice I could somehow tell he was a good guy. A good guy who isn't about to rob me or kidnap me.
I managed to mumble :"I'm fine," eventhough I was clearly not. Fine, I mean.
"Wait here."  I couldn't go anywhere now anyway, not at this state.
He came back holding something in his hand. I got up as he sat beside me.
"Here, a cup of hot coffee should do you just fine." He handed me a plastic cup. I drank it without hesitation.
"You shouldn't be out here you know. It's pretty late." He said.
I immediately regretted wearing nothing but a plain white tee as the wind blew mercilessly. I rubbed my palms, trying to stay warm.
"You cold?" I nodded.
"Here, you need it more than me." He placed something on my shoulder, which was a cardigan. I think.
We stayed like that for a while before he announced : "Maybe you should go home now. Anyone picking you up?"
I nodded again.
"Great, see 'ya then. Next time you should drink less. Alcohol is bad for your health."
He was gone by the time I realised his cardigan was still placed on my shoulders.

I woke up about 15 hours after the incident. I was back home of course, after calling the driver and cursing him under my breath.
"Minho-yah, time for breakfast." It was mom. I tried getting up, but the massive headache I have prevented me from doing so.
I was about to lay on my bed again when I noticed something strewn on the chair. It was the mystery guy's cardigan. Right.
How am I supposed to return it to him when I don't even know his name! I don't even know how he looks like!
I grabbed hold of the cardigan to see if there were any clues that could lead me to the mystery guy.
Of course, he would have left something in his pocket, right?
I fished out a name tag of some sort after searching.
"Lee Jinki, Seoul University."
Huh, this mystery guy is pretty smart. Studying in Seoul University would be something to brag about if you asked me.
Alright, I better return it to him after breakfast. It might be important.

So there I was, contemplating whether or not to go inside the huge looking building known as 'Seoul University'. It was sorta new to me. I've always been homeschooled so there weren't any reasons for me to step inside a school. Surprisingly there were many students (I think) roaming around eventhough today's a Saturday. Geez, are they that hardworking? Thank god I was wearing the most casual outfit I had in my wardrobe and my bangs were on my forehead, not gelled up like always. It was my disguise look.
I took a deep breath, and managed to walk in without anyone staring. They must have thought that I was one of them too.
More students were roaming around inside the building, which was quite scary for me.
I had to ask where was this 'Lee Jinki' guy so I found someone who seemed harmless, since he had a book in hand. People who read are pretty harmless, right?
I cleared my throat, "Um, excuse me?"
The guy looked up from his books, shooting daggers from his eyes. If looks could kill.
"Do you know anyone by the name of... Lee Jin Ki?"
"He's in the chem lab. Just go straight and turn right. Room number 546."
"Er, thanks."
I followed the scary guy's instructions and I stopped my tracks when I saw a '546' plastered on the door. The door was slightly opened, so I could peek inside. There was only one guy there, doing some sort of chemical thing. (I'm terrible at science alright?) He had shady blond hair and a really breathtaking smile. He must be Lee Jinki.
I knocked (Yeah, I'm surprised that I didn't just barge in like I normally do) and entered the room. Man, this room reeked of science, chemicals and more science.
Lee Jinki seemed kinda... shocked?
"What are you doing here?" Cool, I was right. He was indeed non other than Lee Jinki.
"Um.... I came to.....returnyourcardigan!"
"Oh."
I was about to hand Jinki the cardigan when another guy just a little shorter than Jinki with (platinum?) coloured hair barged in the room.
"Oh. My. God. Is this? Are you? CHOI MIN HO! The one that appears in the magazine every now and then?"
Well, I didn't know how to react to that. So I just kept quiet.
"Jonghyun, you are scaring him!"
"But hyung! It's THE Choi Minho!" The guy named Jonghyun shrieked.
Jinki glared at Jonghyun which made him shut up immediately. Gosh, who knew that a kind-looking guy like Jinki could actually be scary at times?
He then turned to me, flashing a 100 watt smile.
"Sorry 'bout that, Jonghyun is a HUGE fan of yours. He talks about you non-stop and...."
"Wait, you didn't tell anyone else that you've met me yesterday, right?"
Jinki blinked. "Nope, just Jonghyun."
I heaved a sigh. I then (finally)  handed him his cardigan, "Great, so I guess I'll be going now."
I was going to leave when Jinki stopped me, "I should at least treat you for lunch to thank you for returning my cardigan."
"No, it's okay. Really."
"Pleaseeee...." , Jinki begged with his puppy dog eyes. God, why does he have to be so cute?
I scratched the back of my head. "Okay, I guess."
"Cool! Just let me tidy up for a bit." Jinki said as he stuffed his books into the bag.
"I wanna go! I wanna go!"
Oh right, I forgot that Jonghyun, my avid fan was still present in this lab.
"Jonghyun, aren't you supposed to go shopping with Key today? Key will get super mad if you ditch him again!" Jinki reminded Jonghyun, who then sulked.
"Fine, but you better get Minho's autograph for me! You better!"
Jinki smiled. "Alright, I'll get it." Jonghyun then left, satisfied.

"Sorry again, about Jonghyun I mean. He can be very hyper at times."
The both of us walked out of the chem lab, through the hallway which suprisingly got a lot emptier.
"It's cool. I'm honoured to have a fanboy like Jonghyun." I joked. Jinki laughed. Which made my heart skipped a beat, I'm going to ignore that.
"So, anything you are craving for?" Jinki looks at me, waiting for my answer.
I shrugged. "Anything is fine with me."

 

First chapter is up! Enjoy! Still in a daze 'cause my major exam is finally over and I don't have to touch any books anymore. Well, until I enrol into college lol. And also because of the Super Show 5 concert , can't believe that I actually saw them xD.